(soon to be ex) gf got high and cheated on me but still wants to be with me...

(soon to be ex) gf got high and cheated on me but still wants to be with me. decided to have a little fun before i drop that bitch. dubs decide what I say.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0sw54Pdh_m8&list=PL230B1AFAC3F149D0&index=76
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The she fuck him or what?

let me put a funnel into your butt and pee into it.

Say "the only way I'll feel better is if you send me some nudes"

reroll

Could you send me a couple nudes? It would help.

Roll

"send me some nudes and i'll think about this. and was he bigger than me?"

rolling for this

rollin myself

Rolling for this

sorry, have shotgun

can't live without you

im sorry

goodbye

(Fam, that'd fucking WRECK her.)

blow me and we might stay together

We should try anal.

"what about we invite the guy and we make a three-some and you show me what a cheating whorer you can be ;)"

Hey Vsauce, Michael here

kek

rolling for this!

>roll

I suppose we're even. I fucked your sister :)

"Let me fuck your ass raw and I think I'll be okay."

rollin

Roll~~

I WILL SHOOT YOUR FUCKING CAT

Roll

Reroll

thats okay. i fucked your friend

>roll
Mfw dubless thread

WINWAR

7zip

roll

ayyy dubs

Zozzle

OH MY GOD user, WINRAR

FAM SCREENCAP THE ANSWER

fuck SO close....

rerolling~!!!!

If you let me do this to you I'll forgive you

winner

fuck off dash

chicken dinner

Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

send that pic followed by the text "if only you had feet as nice as these... smh"
roll

Dumb but winrar

I'm just disappointed in you, I can't believe you would smoke a gateway drug and I never thought you would catch the reefer madness. Marijuana is a horrible drug that makes people violent and impulsive

tell her that women peak at 16 and from that point on, especially due to their monthly hormone cycles, they just get more and more bitter and depressed. eventually they snap and get desperate and horny but that takes until it's not safe for them to breed so they become ridiculous cougars. you, on the other hand, don't reach your prime of mental development, character and maturity until at least 30 and you'll still be able to snag 25 year olds and breed safely until you're 90. also, remind her that she will never create life. you are alive and you give birth to lifeforms and she's just a fucking shell to hold them, if she's lucky. she's less than "adam's rib". give it to her hard.

youtube.com/watch?v=0sw54Pdh_m8&list=PL230B1AFAC3F149D0&index=76

wtf did she get high on?

Lemme fuck your mom and we'll call it even.

>again

roll

Checked sadly

Dick

roll for this

also
winner winner chicken dinner

"its not like me to do that"
lol stupid whore doesnt know she is a whore

.zip

OP needs to deliver.

Was he a nigger?

I think you made me realize I'm only into nigresses. So everything worked out alright ig

Check em for dis boii

" I'll forgive you only if you turn me into a cuck, would you like to keep sleeping around? "

roll

Man, a slut like that is not even worth your amusement.

Just say "It's not like you to be a cheating slut? That's funny, because that's exactly what you're like. Now fuck off." and never reply to the bitch again.
Also, become a cold ss fucker and don't be afraid to tell anybody what she's done. The last step isn't necessary, but if you've got a shared social circle you want to know who your friends are.
You'll come out a stronger person and you'll hurt that bitch a lot more if you let her know she's trash and leave her to figure out where to go from here. Don't give her any reason to forgive herself by being more of a dick than necessary.

if she gets drunk, snuggles in your shoulder, laughs with you, then you make sexual advances and she says no but you fuck get anyway; is that rape?

this lol

kinky.

I can't believe you're a nigger lover now, you were so pure and beautiful, now you're just trash

"i don't know, i like guys now.."

roll for this

are you gonna fucking deliver?

>roll once more with feeling

This reminds me of you. :-)

Nice feet

ROLL

the best thing to do in this situation is be a savage.

off her swiftly and then go ghost. what she'll feel because of that will be 100x more satisfactory than some fucking "i rapee ur cat u nigger herehrehrahuhrhur" Sup Forums bs.

man the dubs are few and far between tonight. gotta ask kek for help on this one.

Roll, bitch

YES ROLLL
Make it more emotional

OP Ain't gonna deliver.

rolling for this

>winrar
>cheked

Ask if she took any pics
Tell her to send them, if not tells her sharpie in pooper post pic

" Did you at least take pictures or get a video of him railing you? "

>checked

Dubs decided