Thoughts on stat rape?

thoughts on stat rape?

What makes 18 the magic number? People get married being 5-10 years apart and nobody cares, but the moment a 17 year old is dating a 20 year old society freaks out

It does not matter at all the age difference between two consenting adults. The only thing that matters is the fact that they are both consenting and both adults. If a 20 year old is tryna succ a 30 year old, who cares. They are both expected to be reasonable enough to do that.

There needs to be a middle ground. For example if you fuck a 15 year old with her consent (inb4 15yo's can't give consent) then you don't get arrested, go to prison, get labeled a sex offender.

But if she (or her parents) later decide there was coercion or abuse, then you suffer the consequences. This way, you assume the risk but you don't automatically get vanned for banging a 15yo slut. And yes there should be evidence introduced that she was totally willing or initiated, or she had sex multiple times before with older men.

There are even cases where girls find a boyfriend twice her age, introduce her to her parents, the parents approve and everyone is happy. The girl tells a friend and the world freaks out. Just stupid.

If you legit forcibly rape a 15yo, (or anyone else), fuck you, you should be killed.

If you honestly think 15 year olds should be able to give consent you are either a childfucker or you can't remember how moody/unstable/impulsive teenagers are.

>Implying that 16yos aren't just as moody/unstable/impulsive.

In what way did I imply that? 16 year olds are just as fucked as 15 year olds.

Yup Sup Forums is completely in denial though because it's just another echo chamber of other pedophiles jerking each other off about how 14 is the ideal body age for women or some such nonsense. No, 14 year olds are the only gullible enough to go out with your 20+virgin ass

And 16 year olds can give legal consent in about half of US states, fuckface. Too stupid to fucking live, you are.

And before you say that 18 year olds are just as confused. They pretty much are. There is no way to properly draw a line of consent that will apply to everyone equally. But by the age of 18 it is implied that you should start getting your shit together lest you get taken advantage of.

My gf was 16 when I met her. I was 25. Everyone at work would talk shit behind my back about it. In the end her parents were cool with it, they have an even bigger gap. My ex and some other people still think bad of me for it. The age of consent here is 16 so fuck 'em it's legal.

Ok, cool. Thanks for letting me know that about half of the US instigates the sexual coercion of dumb stupid children. How does this fact make me stupid?

Nice thing around here is, because of parents really abusing stat rape laws, the law got changed to stop railroading good kids. The age of consent around here is 16 or 4 years difference, whichever is younger. So there is a large margin of error here. If you are breaking the law now, chances are you belong in jail.

>We'll just let people molest children then later let them deal with the consequences when the kid figures out what happened.

>instigates

Instigate:
to incite someone to do something, especially something bad.

>laws make child fucking legal.
>childfuckers fuck children as a result.
How is this not instigating?

meant for

>instigates the sexual coercion
No you fucking faggot, its not just half of the US with age 16 laws, its almost all of Europe except 5 countries including Turkey and Vatican City with the majority of them being age 14 or 15.

If you can kill someone by driving a car because you are unstable, moody and impulsive, you can certainly have sex. Far more dangerous.

>Almost all of Europe
What a coincidence almost all of Europe is a shithole.

Many things that are legal are wrong, and many things that are illegal are right. Odds are that the people out fucking kids aren't worried rather it's technically legal or not.

Ok, which continent isn't a shithole?

Half of America, certain spots of Canada, a few small patches of Europe, and all of Belize.

Oh shit, continents... Uhh some of North America a tiny little spot of South America named Belize and a few miscellaneous chill places in Europe

retard.

>Belize
Oh you mean where a 75 year old man can slide his cock into that fresh young 14yo tighy pussy while rubbing her little clit with peach fuzz around it, as long as she's his 'wife'?

(f) Sexual consent in respect of criminal matters is at age 16 for unmarried females and age 14 for married females.

Nice non-shithole. Can't wait to visit!

It's probably too high in the US. 16 would make more sense to me. But, you have to have some limits. Penalties often scale with age differences to help mitigate the "20 and 17 year olds" problem. But, children are a protected class, and in my opinion, the only class that needs protection.

You sound too salty.

the rule is 2 years apart and not someone of trust

stranger is ok

Why because I think certain laws are stupid? I feel the same way about the war on drugs but I don't do any illegal drugs at all.

>Oh you mean where a 75 year old man can slide his cock into that fresh young 14yo tighy pussy while rubbing her little clit with peach fuzz around it, as long as she's his 'wife'?

I don't know about you guys but I know where I'm spending my retirement.

they still need to consent, retard

it is 16 a lot of the us

and then there's romeo and juliet laws too

children need protection, as do the elderly

Mmm, yes those girls are at their hottest at 14. Olive-brown skin, lovely curves, the Spanish language and submissive female culture. Hard as nails thinking about it.

>Spanish
enjoy your hair

>children
>giving consent
Pick one.

What the fuck does hair have to do with the Spanish language?

>children
that's the point, retard. what defines a child? it's 18 in some states, 16 in others, and other random ages across the world.

Hey good post, but no 75 year old are fucking children in Belize.

hmm... a lot of hispanics have some awful widow's peak. the only person i've known who had a widows peak was a demented asshole. latins, on the other hand, have ridiculous little foreheads where their hairline creeps in an extra inch on both sides and makes them look like a fucking monkey. awful.

"Spanish" is also a demonym which references an ethnic group, retard
though i guess it doesn't refer to Belize
latina, then

>projecting this hard

Were you a fucking retard until the day you turned 18 years old? Were you not able to give consent to have your hair cut or get a shot or any number of things a kid does?

I think the laws are about right in most places in the US. Many states have laws that allow sex between teens that are only a few years apart in age. So 17 and 15 might be okay, but 19 and 14 wouldn't be.

Don't quite get how that works please explain, op (dumb britfag, I know, I know).

though 17 and 18 is still illegal. kek. broken as fuck

better for it to exist than not, though, obviously

parents usually take children to go get shots. haircuts have no permanent effect on a child's life.
Try harder, bud.

>I reference the "Spanish language"
>You talk about hair
>yet I'm the retard

kinda this, in our country girls get engaged at the age of 17, its just rare now, my cousin got engaged at the age of 17, which i extremely loved, but deep down i always knew she was already in love with another of my couzin who was 20 or maybe 19, her parents i think noticed and, as you all know we all were couzins they both used to go to each other places and also used to go on drives, and boom they are engaged now.

Tell that to all the children that contracted autism from vaccines.

The issue is consent. You said

>children
>giving consent
Pick one.

You're ground shifting to "permanent effect on a child's life." And if you think that sex is a permanent effect on a child's life, how late in life did you finally get laid you betacuck?

Canada just changed their limit to 16 Come on over lol

t. jill stein

you are a fucking retard if you actually believe this

kys pedo

you referenced latina girls, not just the spanish language

>What makes 18 the magic number?
>What makes 18 the magic number in the US?
Fixed it for you. Your laws =/= the universal laws of Earth.

It's a semi-arbitrary number. Kids fucking other kids = okay.
An dude who turned 18 a day ago fucking a 17 year old girl who's turning 18 tomorrow = horrible crime.
Any straight thinking person can see the stupidity.
I fucked plenty of 15-17 year olds when I was the same age.

So you can not only fuck a 17yo, she can also be your cousin?

it's not even 18 everywhere in the us, though, you know

>Canada is a continent

The problem is muslim lover boys.
They entice young girls with gifts and car rides and groom them.
It is still consenting but the young girls are tricked.
Honestly i dont think women ever have the ability to make mature desisions on this subjeckt, but luckely some get lucky and dont get used and abused before the get hitched up for good.

That wasn't me who said that. Sex isn't a permanent effect on a well adjusted adults life, but children are not well adjusted. There is nothing wrong with teens having sex. There is something wrong with children being taken advantage of by weak adults who must prey on children.

>though 17 and 18 is still illegal.

That's not true.

In 31/50 states the age of consent is 16.
8/50 it's 17.
Only 12/50 have an age of consent of 18.

And of those 12, 7 have some sort of exception that allows people over 18 to have sex with people under 18 if they are close in age.

So there are really only 5 states with a hard 18 is legal but 17 isn't law.

look at

>a few fucked up people who adhere to one religion are representative of the entire religion

Not the same user, dont care what you are talking about.
See Img

>reverse google image search returns results from reddit and a wordpress blog
amazing

>muslim lover boys
How can they be allowed by the girls parents to "entice" them?

I hate that double standard bullshit.

If you're old enough to be tried as an adult for murder, you're old enough to have sex.

That kinda made sense and then derailed.
>Teens fucking other teens don't cause trauma because both parties are unstable
>Adults fucking teens cause ultra-mega trauma because they're adults and you're wrong

idk you tell me

>What is biased/fake news

Or drive a car on a public highway, or fly a plane, or compete in the olympics.

Basicly ppl are so indocternated about the whole we are equal thing, that they sustain accute cogenative dissonance the moment that dogma is contested.

It the same thing when some one is just plain wrong about something but they are so convinced they act irradic to maintain the believe.

It is the attack on this mindcontroll that provokes a reaction that leads to denial.
This denail then has to be proven to themselfs and ppl encourage the negative that is there in reality in order to rebuild the dogma in their mind.

There is nothing wrong with a teenager having sex with another teenager as long as both consent.
There is something very wrong with an adult using a teenagers instability against them in order to fuck them.

>weak adults who must prey on children.
In other words, a college senior with a 17 year old college freshman.

Sure bud
>Cognitive dissonance in action

Define adult. Then define child. Good luck not sounding stupid.

But the age of consent in most of the US is not 18.

Exactly. Apparently they're competent enough to drive a fucking 2 ton chunk if steel but when it comes to sex they arent capable of deciding if they want to have sex. .

The fact that there seems to be a magical line drawn around someones birthday is fucking stupid but there is a reason for a legal age of consent - regardless of how old someone "looks", it's all about mental maturity.

Ever read confessions of people who were taken advantage of as kids?

It almost always causes problems later in life, with kids taken advantage of by faggots having problems like still only wanting women but being unable to get hard for anything but overweight men, or finding it almost impossible to firm healthy relationships, and shit like that.

Even the "lucky" kids who were fucked by women often have trouble being attracted to anyone their own age after that.

I know a girl who was groomed by an older guy when she was 13, which is relatively tame by pedo standards, but even she skipped the entire teen stage of learning about life and love, and every relationship she finds now ends up as a complete clusterfuck because her entire knowledge of a healthy relationship is limited to the bullshit he taught her or what she learned from hollywood bs. If even an attractive girl is fucked up beyond ever being happy because of a pedo who did exactly what the NEETs here talk about and spoiled her, gave her everything and treated her like a princess - so she never learned about adult relationships and by the time she hit 20 and he lost interest she was mentally fucked.

This, kids are put down as feeble minded, they simply have different interest as they have no concern or worry and far less insight.

If they never gain the insight and knowledge or worry even ones they stay a child.

>i think i just did it
>high as fuck

There is no way to give a concrete definition of child or adult. Everyone is different, humans are not all made equal. As a result of this, the age of 18 has been put as a divider. (or sixteen depending on where you live) This is not to say that all 18/16 year olds are automatically adults, but people about 16/18 are expected to begin acting more as adults, as they have now assumed the responsibilities of adulthood.

Or, she had a bad or non-existent relationship with her father, never learned about healthy attention and negative attention, while her mother was totally inadequate about reining her in.

But I'm sure it was the 15 minutes she had sex that fucked her life up completely.

Here's the reason

Puberty doesn't end til your late teens, and whether you're 25 or 80, you've still finished puberty, and since completing puberty is seen as the primary requisite to being able to responsibly consent to sex, you have laws like they do.

That and young people generally don't know what they're doing and are liable to do things that they'll later regret when they grow up enough to think about it properly

This user gets it.

Yeah, you sound fucking stupid. You call it taking advantage and preying on children but can't even give it an accurate definition.

And if you acknowledge humans aren't made equal, that would also presuppose a very mature 14 year old could prey upon and take advantage of a weak 20 year old. And your whole case falls apart. Which is why these laws are stupid.

>liable to do things that they'll later regret when they grow up enough

Have you had sex? How intense and life-altering was it when you rubbed a part of your body against another's? Are massages the same for you too?

And not only that, you are even more likely to make bad decisions, especially sexual ones as you grow up because you have better access to alcohol, the ultimate retard in a bottle.

If a 20 year old gets preyed upon by a 14 year old it's the 20 year old's fault. The 20 year old has been a consenting adult for at least 2 years. This whole situation is retarded because the amount of adults being taken advantage of by children is statistically insignificant.
I don't know how to spell it out for you any clearer... an adult preying on a child is an adult using a child's inexperience in order to coerce them into a sex act. What do you not understand?

> 15 minutes having sex
> 7 most important years of mental growth spent as a fucktoy for an overweight guy in his late 30s instead of living life as a teenager

Yeah, those are definitely the same thing. In case you didn't guess by my entire post, I was talking about kids and young teens being groomed and taken advantage of by adults like the NEETs here who defend it, not an already fucked up teenager hooking up with an older guy for fun.

Being sexually assaulted as a child is pretty life altering; idk how statutory rape would be tho.

** YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY LE PELICAN! *** post this in 3 threads or you will be killed
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄
░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄███████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐█████████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐██████████████▄

** YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY LE PELICAN! *** post this in 3 threads or you will be killed
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄
░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░
> Le Pelican has been beheaded. You are all saved.

I think that pelican has autism. Aren't they supposed to have like a pouch or something?

Being sexually "assaulted" is life altering. Having sex is not. The reaction from everyone else to having sex is, though.

How fucking pedantic could you possibly be? Its a fucking example of how maturity shifts based on the person, not the age.

And if you believe that an 21 year old female having sex with a 17 year old male is preying upon him to coerce him into sex, you are too stupid to live.

Suddenly I want to be Muslim.

OP why do you want to put your penis in a little girl?

Well no, in a lot of the US it's a five year difference rule. So a 21 year old female having sex with a 17 year old male is ok in a lot of states.

They just see childhood differently. Not something that needs bubble wrap and protection until the day they turn 18. Plus sex as young as 9 is allowed because the prophet did it.

nice feet

Because there is no other feeling on earth like it. Teaching her for the first time how to feel pleasure there. And the size difference between me and her is incredibly hot.