>btw stop all the faggot fighting in the last thread be peaceful for once guys

Rs3>old school

Everybody get in here before it dies and ill continue

Bump nigga

lets get it rolling OP

bump

Okay before i continue im amswering all the fucking questions
No im not the girl in the pic im a 17 year old guy
And no sophie is her real name but dont post numbers and shit claiming its hers, its not
>so she returns from her trip
>she stops by on 4th for a half hour
> she goes to leave and i ask why
>she says she is going to a party, i ask if i can go and she says it wouldnt be a good idea given my shit reputation at school
Im left alone
>i get drunk alone
>buy another pack of cigarettes
>realise im not important to her anymore
> the next day a kid at school gets upset with me because he liked sophie and she didnt like him, so since me and her had a thing he resented me for it
>says i should go visit my mom in rehab so she can beat me again
>now everyone in the class knows about my past
>the teacher stops me from trying to get to the other side of the room to him
> i text sophie to meet me outside class because she was the only person at school that knew about my mom so she must have told him
>meet her outside classroom door
Cont

>im in the middle of asking her when the guy the teacher made leave the room turns the corner
>I punch him in the face before he even see's me
>i wait for him to hit back because i dont need to be charged and sued by a rich kid for assault and battery
>he just keeps screaming try to hit me again
>a different teacher grabs me by the arm and takes me to the dean
>deans office

Dont let this thread die

op here, ill shorten my responces and be faster, and make another thread if youd like if this one dies

screen cap the whole thing if you want

>deans office
>so they say they are going to bring him in and i tell the dean ill hit him again if they bring him in the room
>explain ill never live this down and ill forever be known as the kid with his druggy mom

anyone still here?

Yeah

>dont see sophie at all, they just suspend me for a week
>dont hear from her
>i go back to school next week
>they pull me in the office
>*whats the issue*
>they ask me if ill appologize to him
>i say hell no
>tell them he can shove it up his ass
>they tell me im not welcome here anymore
>go home
>dad punches me in the face in anger
>says he cant believe i threw away the oportunity to have a higher education

hurry the hell up, I don't have enough fucks to give to wait around all morning.

Good job on clocking the fucker, btw. so far, your GF sounds like a cunt who should be dropped, though.

>i call sophie up
>she says im too much, and that i was a mistake
>i make a decision that i should have a long time ago
>before i can even get out the whole word goodbye she hangs up on me
>i have to move to get zoned for a school

>i get a job
>clean slate
>wiped all my phone contacts
>make a few friends, only ones that smoke because its all we have in common
>meet a girl named eliza
>she has a bf that is a total piece of shit that is a mechanic in the army
>i jodie him
>i lose my virginity to eliza
>the next day i go to talk to her at work and she pretends that im a complete stranger in front of her friends
> fuck
>i call a girl that i wasnt too into but she was into me, go to movies
>make out with her
>fuck her the next day
>relationship
>just emotionless fucking everyday
>she says she is pregnant
. the story is too long, either or i find out she is lying and leave
>i move again to another school for my dads work reasons
>new school

>dont talk to anyone
>months go by
>its my senior year by the way the current year
> months go by, grades are good, but im so lonely
>say you know what im not gonna get touched again, im gonna build an army
>make as many connections i can
> drug dealers, mexican gangsters, you get the picture
>black kids say they are gonna beat me up because i never talk to anyone
>mexican gang members step in to back me up
>fight defuses
>i meet a kid, stoner
>i become a stoner to run from my pain
>start getting high on xanax

>my dad finds out
>says im ruining my future
>tell him i dont care anymore
>im only alive so he can keep custody of his kids because he works so much
>i dont want to be here anymore
>he takes everything out of my room so i dont "kill myself"
> sitting alone in my room alone
>eventually he lets me out
>earn my shit back
>meet a blonde innocent girl
>no drugs
>we hit it off one night at a football game at school
>kiss her
>we hold hands
>next day she tells me she doesnt want anything, but we could still do stuff
>tell her no thanks, im not into hooking up anymore
>crushed
>i want to just go
im done
story fucking over
im at where i am now even though i left a whole bunch of events out, i tried to wrap it up for you guys

>i might add, it wasnt the fact that she didnt want anything, i just was in love with the idea that i could just be with a innocent girl no drugs or anything, just kids, but now everyone ive loved or cared about is gone

Just fuck around with the blonde and find something non drug you enjoy doing
Let go of your resentments and love forward

i feel like thats the only liable option at this point

thanks for listening guys

Yeah I was in a similar situation in hs and I followed heroin down the rabbit hole, if I could go back I would've followed my hobbies more

Just put 100% of your energy into something
Workout play music or something man
Pussy is great but gets pointless and drugs just leave you worse off than before

Sounds like you're too intelligent to kill yourself so remember youre lucky to have brains

You're at a point in your life where you don't really know which direction to move forward to. In the meantime, worry about getting through your remaining year and stop trying to get into a relationship. If anything, look into making some loyal friends.

I was in your same position and I also thought about killing myself but never really went through with it. I ended up meeting a couple guys that I could hang out with all the time, I kinda used them to distract myself of the bullshit that constantly when on at home.
Those guys are now my best friends, close enough that I can call them brothers. They pulled me out of that rut that I'd been stuck in for so long and made my last year of high school tolerable.

tl;dr
Just make some friends and tough it through, you'll find light at the end of the tunnel sooner or later.

yeah, i feel you, it feels fucking pointless sometimes though, im trying to just go workout alot more, i think i may stay away from girls for awhile im just gettin too hurt, people are to immature in highschool

I think some people just never really mature period, you're always gunna have to deal with em though
Once you can learn to be okay with the idiots and be your best self life will be a lot happier

It took me years to figure out but hopefully youll fare better than I
You deserve better than all that fuckery so power through /brother
\m/

thanks man, Ive been on Sup Forums for about two years and this is my santuary

Did someone screencapped the beggining?

no idea

make a post about it tommorow and see if anybody has it

There is no mistery here, you're a beta retard.
Look at the way you acted, you're a fucking dick. A massive one. She just realised it and tried to take distance...

My only word of advice would be to not be so dependent on someone else to make you happy. Being alone can be a blessing, and if you aren't happy with yourself, you won't ever truly be happy with a SO. It will only be a temporary relief, since all relationships, without exception, eventually come to an end. Sooner or later you'll be alone again.

Don't take this as something cynical. It's only depressing if you let it be. I've seen your type more times than I can count. You go looking for someone, anyone, to relieve your loneliness, and that desperation will only lead to disaster.

Don't run away from your loneliness, but embrace it and find a way to be happy with it. Once you do that, it won't matter that others will come and go, because you'll be able to enjoy your life regardless.

You've been mentally conditioned, by both nature and nurture, to believe that happiness and meaning will only come from being with some "soul mate" or some such bullshit. This will only serve to make you emotionally dependent and weak.

noted, thank you

during alot of self reflection i definantly agree with you, just in the point of trying to be okay with myself