How to train your wife secretly to a slut?

how to train your wife secretly to a slut?

start with texts of gradually increasing dirtiness until you are straight up calling her a whore and slut in private on a regular basis. She will realize this turns her on greatly and it's all gravy from there on out.

depends on your defenition of a slut?

break her

then

rebuild her like you want her

how to break her?

>secretly

?

** YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY LE PELICAN! *** post this in 3 threads or you will be killed
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄
░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄███████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐█████████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐██████████████▄

just marry a converted slut:
many girls had a period in life where they broke loose, later they calm down and disguise as decent girl again.
there always will be a slut hidden in there and you may see it as often as you want.
worked for me.

Depends what you mean by 'slut', but you have to make her curiosity do the job for you.
i slowly pushed mine into having a threesome with a girl, then with a guy, then i would just watch them, then i would be next room, then they would meet at his place, and so on.
She now fucks pretty much any guy who shows some interest in her and lets them do more or less what they want with her.
It took me time, but I turned her into the easiest slut you can imagine.

Fuck her good. Eat her out good. That simple. Pull hair, smack her, but make sure to pay attention to how she reacts. If she seems upset tell her how sexy she is for letting u use her. Please her and she'll be licking your ass in no time. I've done so with all my gfs.

Why would you do that you fucking cuck

Obvious cuck is obvious.

I want my wife to be a swinderclub Slut. She doesnt like my sperm taste

thats a toucan

Oh, i forgot. Buy her some lingerie ebery now and then and tell her to wear it. You might think it wont make a difference, but it will help her get in the slut role.

It's just a kinky game between us, but not the only one.

No its not a game you are a cuck and your wife is whoring around

She enjoys acting like a whore and I think its kind of hot when other guys treat her like one. It is a bit humilliating for her and exciting for both to see how far can she go. I turned her full slut in less than two years.

2 years :O wow
someone has an idea how I can train my girlfriend to a sub

And your stupid ass thinks this some kind of an achievement? Fucking degenerates

or drinken my piss

Found the cuck