I know it sounds edgy as fuck, don't get me wrong I know. But have any of you ever killed someone before...

I know it sounds edgy as fuck, don't get me wrong I know. But have any of you ever killed someone before? I have been getting more strange violent impulses lately and I can't stop thinking about it.

Shoot niggers its fine by me

That's funny as hell and all but i'm kind of in a more serious mood.

I'll be stealing that picture by the way friend.

During my short career with wetworks I killed a few people. Haven't hurt anybody since.

You serious? What was going on in your head after doing so if you don't mind me asking.

I killed like ten thousand dudes

furfaggot.

I killed a lot of kids. Albeit, I was cumming into napkins.

i killed a fly, didn't change me at all

I murdered that pussy yo

>strange violent impulses
I don't think this is a real thing

** YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY LE PELICAN! *** post this in 3 threads or you will be killed
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄
░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄███████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐█████████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐██████████████▄
Zoz

I needed money. I focused on delivering the product I sold and not leaving any evidence.
Still scared that the police will catch up to me.

Right, I guess you are the expert.
my mood has been very odd lately
i'm starting to become more violent hitting and breaking things, hitting people all sorts of things. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me right now. I already know it sounds fucking retarded edgy but i'm honestly a bit worried.

i had a friend that killed someone in the line of duty. he said it was shitty as fuck. but then again he isn't edgy or psycho like you op.

grow the fuck up you 12 year old jesus christ

i don't think i'm psychotic and i've already stated that it sounds edgy as fuck. Which i'm trying not to be.

i dont know man things aren't going well.

Killed somebody? Yes. Murdered? No. I was ata very shitty bar in a very shitty part of town and long story short I got into a fight with Joe shit the rag man and he fell back and hot his head on the curb. He got up and seemed fine and I was arrested for public intox and fighting. He flat put refused to go to the hospital and died in some park from some brain shit. A jury found me not guilty. I don't find myself guilty. He should've went to the hospital. I guess if you're not there to see them die it's not big deal to some people. He was a transient, so it's not like I killed a real person.

cool story bro

Because in fact they are very normal impulses ppl have as their natural instinct.
Usually there is something fucked up happening that needs to be forced in stead we use the artificial cultural construct to try and solve the issue at hand.

The only reason we developed this Atleast europeans do is for social acceptance.

White ppl are simply enslaved to this mental constraint, this is what causes the turmoil of feelings and emotions as they get constrained and the issue irl grows.

The whole reason ppl have serious mental problems is because of this mind manipulation we put ourself true, just so we can belong somewhere.

Military service,killed and it kinda triggered something in my head and I developed APD and I got honorably discharged because of that.

>calling someone a 12-year-old jesus christ
>kek
Btw OP, buy some stuff to break or whatever but don't hurt people. That's dumb.

I know people that have, some say it keeps them up at night, others will sit there and have a beer, a laugh and look like the most casual person. It's just how you are wired I guess. I'm not into that thing, but humanity as a whole has had murder running through it the whole time, warriors, soldiers, it's in some people's DNA to do it.

doubt that faggot ever hurt anyone

Yeah i know it's stupid.
i guess i could do that.

how do I into english?

Agreed.

It's basically anger cropped up inside of you, I guess. Why not see a therapist?

>Usually there is something fucked up happening that needs to be forced in stead we use the artificial cultural construct to try and solve the issue at hand.

Have you been watching dexter?

I'm not made of cash.

It can stem from many things. Not just anger, friend. You can hold great contempt for humanity. Especially these days.

No health care?

Back in OIF 2 I apparently got a confirmed kill. I was a boot and just aimed and shot at where this guy was running back and forth between this shack and another building. I had watched him do this like 4-5 times and then I saw him with an rpg so lit him up, kept shooting after he took cover. behind the shed. It was shitty and made out of some plywood. Later one when we cleared the area I was told they found a body next to an rpg behind the shed. I never saw it though.

Why reply in two seperate posts?

>

you start by NOT being retarded

I don't know? Because I can?
Not my servers that are getting flooded with messages. Sup Forums can deal with it

I don't know man, I kind of just feel like i'm slipping more everyday. who the fuck knows what i'm going to do in the next few days. I feel numb.

I shot at people few times when I was serving. Not sure I killed someone.

I agree to some extent. While killing someone for cutting you off is fucking crazy, settling a disagreement with violence with a neutral party there to step in if one side is obviously winning seems ok to me. It's how we solved shit while I was in the military and guess what? the guys I fought mostly ended up becoming my best friends. Funny how that works.

That's a funny thing that seemed to have happened quite a bit in the past. I've made most of my friends by punching them in the fact and getting punched. That brings quite a few memories back.

Nice. I saw mine, fucking sand niggers.

It's a joke you newfag.

If you stop being an edgy fagit teen maybe you can actually get people to give you some advice. You can't be older than 15.

yeah idk I never lost any sleep or anything over it. I have friends with ptsd so I guess I lucked out.

May I ask whats going on in your life though?

I have to be, to be allowed in this section. My mom said so.

I have, I may have twice.

Will greentext if someone wants it.

I come from a family of murderers, both grandfathers and a step grandfather have killed people. Not sure of the full details on that.

Don't make it any worse.
I'm out. My tip: don't kill.

16 months iraq, HMMWV motorized turret .50 cal cleaning the streets, lost count tbh, maybe over a hundred.

I don't feel a fucking thing, knowing that I probably saved three times as many lifes including my brothers'

please do friend.

Well it started off pretty great this year, basic mornings ya know wake up, eat, shower, go to work blah blah blah and the weekends were pretty much normal as well. Stay up, cook something, watch something and go to bed and occasionally go out and do something fun. It continued like that for a good few months and then I had found out my favorite uncle passed away. He died of a heart attack so i did pretty much what most people do here in the u.s i guess. I started drinking until his death stopped bothering me and started to feel a big disconnection from reality. I started to drink more and more and started to smoke cigs and quit out of the blue. Now i just feel weak, angry, sad, disconnected and alone. things aren't going well I don't have a job (a legal one for that matter) and now i've noticed i've been really short and violent and it is progressively getting worse. I've already fought somebody and tried to stomp his face in. I've broken my glass sliding door by kicking straight up only because i was feeling very irritable. The fucking thing is toast and i've added more stress to my life.

To answer Op seriously, yes. Both accidentally and intentionally.

I was involved in an industrial accident that resulted in a loss of life. Wasn't my fault and I wasn't held responsible, but I was there.

I have also shot a home invader in the face at close range with a fairly high powered hand gun. #onelessnigger. I also had someone pull a knife on me in a fight that I took from him and stabbed him, punctured his lung and he died in the hospital the next day. It was classified as self defense so nothing happened to me.

Oddly enough, none of these events ever really bothered me. And if ever out in a situation where I HAD to kill someone again, I would.

Good on you dude.

I've also been popping painkillers like my life depends on it
maybe i'm just a whiny baby faggot or something. It's not really my relatives death that is affecting me. It's just more of the drugs and alcohol part.

So you know the problem already.
You have done well in the past and you can do well again.
Spend your energy on quitting to drink and smoke and finding a new a job instead of breaking things and hitting people.
Just do not kill someone please.

i've quit smoking. Drinking is occasional but i drink heavy. for the last part i don't think i'm gonna kill anyone intentionally. I'm afraid i might do it accidentally out of sheer rage.
( here i go again sounding edgy)

>be me
>16
>love to smoke weed
>normal weed guy doesn't answer, neither does choice #2 so I hit up my third dealer
>"sure bro, but I'm drunk as fuck right now so I'm gonna have my friend bring it out"
>sketchy, but the guy was chill and I wanted to get high
>I should also mention
>I lived out in the country, the houses aren't too close together, everyone had a few acres
>give the weedman an address about a mile away from my house
>I always did this except with my normal dealer
>get a weird feeling tonight, so I grab a 9mm handgun I keep around the house for shooting possums that the dogs get
>head out to the spot and smoke a stoge while I wait
>cars pulls up on the street and turns their lights off
>mustbehim.jpg
>stops at the other end of the street, about 1/4 mile away
>get a text "we're here, jump in the back passengers side"
>what the fuck does he really want me to walk
>make my way down there and do what he says
>3 fucking guys in the car
>"hey bro we gotta weigh this out real quick. You wanted a half right"
>tell him yes
>guy sitting next to me asks to see the money so there's no sketchy shit
>as I look up from getting it out of my pocket he's pointing a small .22 revolver at my face

>"give me the money and get out of the fucking car"
>he reaches for the money and I jump out of that bitch
>pull out my 9 and let off 2 shots in the open door
>driver fucking panics and shifts into reverse instead of drive
>2 more shots in the open door
>he shoots 3 or 4 times as they speed off
>I continue to let shots fly at the car as they gun it down the road
>with one shot they swerve and go into the ditch, but quickly pull it back
>I emptied all 16 shots into the car
>I never heard much about it
>it didn't break news which must meant he never went to a hospital or reported it to the cops (small town, a shooting would make news)
>live life for a few years
>recently was talking to a friend of the dealers (who I didn't know was his friend at the time)
>he told me a story of when a guy shot his friend over a drug deal
>he described the story in perfect detail
>said they were on a deal for the dealer I'd called
>the guy died that night back at his house
>I shot him through the shoulder, torso, and thigh.
>never talked to his friend again

The second one is must less interesting. I stabbed a guy in the chest with an 8 inch knife. Never knew what happened to him

As I said, then burn your energy by looking for a new job or by building something of your own.
I know your feel and I have found out that if I focus on something like my job or hobbies, I get calmer and more satisfied.
When you start to get back to your old life before your uncle's death the aggression will eventually go away.
I guess at least.
I gotta go now and wish you the best.

I wanna hear about the second one as well friend.
if you dnt mind of course.

Killing prostitutes is the safest the police doesn't give a shit when one of these bitches go missing but you need to make sure there is no pimp nearby and dump the body across state lines

It's plausible you could. Everyone is capable of it and it just takes the wrong day to make someone snap. user's are right, quit what you need to but seek outlets. I write. And I write some pretty grungy novels. LA Noir shit. Murders, rape, the whole nine yards. But hey, I feel better.

OP ask your nurse for more Seroquel and stop posting on Sup Forums for a while, you should be in group.

when i was in the army i killed 3 people while i was over in afghanistan and still getting help to this day cause of it

Hillariou, also oddly specific.

How many people did you rape? and were they women?

Kill yourself.

>be around the same time
>been having things in the neighborhood go missing lately, everyone's on alert
>sitting in house at night with friend playing with knives likes kids in the country do
>hear some shit outside
>tell parents
>"it's probably just a possum"
>get curious, feeling bad ass we got outside with these big ass hunting knives
>don't see shit but my friend goes around the back of the house to look
>he's going around the back to hopefully corner the possum on the side of the house
>I'm going around front
>friend screams
>tweaker darts beside me running 100mph
>waitwat.jpg
>another rounds the corner and instinctively I just held up my knife and hit him right in the chest as he was running
>he barely slows down
>me and my 2 friends run after them for some reason
>we lose them after they turn into someone yard
>give up, go home and tell parents
>"Yeah, that's nice"
>"No seriously it happened"
>"I said that's nice"
>they don't believe me
>oh whale
>we go out the next day to look for them. Not sure if we thought they'd still be hanging out, I was just looking for my knife
>at the far side of the property we lost them on, there was blood on their and some on the grass where it looked like they were standing around for a while
>my knife was no where in sight
>I never knew what happened, and I don't care to think of it.

I did have a run in later with other tweakers, when we were hunting for them. But I didn't kill one.

Thanks champ.

When i was 9 or 10, I was in the car with my dad when he hit and killed somebody who ran onto the highway. Police ruled it as a suicide and my dad wasn't charged.

It fucked my dad up for a while though and he saw a psychologist for talk therapy after

the founder of the SAS David Stirling strangled 41 people with his bare hands, can you imagine that? guy was a fucking nut case

I killed over 5 million Germans who didn't like being my Hitlercucks and who didn't heil me, all those German political prisoners, anti-fascists, homosexuals, all those German gentiles that had anything to do with me not becoming a successful painter.

I also killed over 6 billion trillion gazillion times infinity Jews. I killed them dead.

I might kill my waifu so I can be with this niggeress I met at KFC. I'd kill for some black pussy.
>pic related, it's my waifu

none, but one of the guys i shot in the chest was still alive and you could hear him trying so hard to breath and we were ment to help him but we never we just sat their watching him

What a rookie Gary Leon Ridgway killed more people than that

You can't be the real hitler.

He hates niggers as well

Hitler loved black pussy bruh. He loved Jewish pussy too, he had camps of Jewesses to fuck. The history books won't tell you that though.

lol, you look like a fucking faggot

Nice try FBI

Did you just call my waifu a shit bruh?

Thats so fucking cool did you mock him?

it's one thing to kill a woman or a young girl, it's another thing to kill a soldier, a man, who is trying equally hard to kill you

Hahahah.

nope i felt bad for him even know he tried to kill us but we were only doing our job at the end of the day but i still get nightmares over it, seeing a video of someone getting killed on the internet is no were near what its like in real life

Those girls fought equally as hard to live

Kys faggot

samefag detected.
it's kind of funny that i'm listening to some furfag to kill myself.

You would've received some good karma by keeping him alive even after what he did. You missed that opportunity. Situations like that are tests in life. Not many people pass it. Because think about it, you're now going to remember that for the rest of your life and I know it hurts.

yes i know that, we were told help the injured but that day it felt good seeing him die knowing he wanted the same but now we should of helped him even know what he tried to do

>making assumptions to save yourself

Nah I came to the thread and only found edgy shitlords, the only thing I find okay is the weed and burglaryfag, which was justified

Watch Irish TV show "the fall" - you'll thank me later

I grew up in a civil war and I saw plenty of people get killed by shells

>making the assumption that i'm trying to save myself from "Hurtful words"

Seriously dude go back to shaming yourself in the basement and crying because you are insecure about your sexuality.

just a distant memory, I still can't remember if it's all real any more.

Anyone that you shot yourself?
>probably not because it almost sounds like you're bragging about it

The only people that truly brag about killing are actual psychopaths with antisocial personality disorder or whatever they call it these days. Some people pretend to brag about killing to seem macho to other people, but they really feel it and they're just faking it. But real psychopaths feel nothing at all about killing except pure ecstasy.

Nah mate I'm living on the first floor and I'm straight, sorry

Right "mate"

probably gonna get in a streetfight and stomp somebodies head inward

Get off Sup Forums you primitive nigger!

Anyone fuck the corpse of the victim? Did the rigor mortis make the ass/pussy tight?

Fucking weirdo.