He's dead

He's dead.

Other urls found in this thread:

indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com/2015/10/06/actor-admits-taking-native-american-artifacts-location-new-mexico-161985
youtube.com/watch?v=bIBKoQMfn1I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

literally who

When he dies will people blow him up to be some great actor despite being in only like 4 movies?

It's his fault. He cursed himself after he stole and desecrated sacred Native American artifacts.

post dead boipucci

So young and talented. Such a loss. May he rest in peace, whoever he may be

Ye

He did what now?

this

How do we go from that to this?

Hope not he's a cutie

indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com/2015/10/06/actor-admits-taking-native-american-artifacts-location-new-mexico-161985

Exactly

He's been hospitalized for like 5 months right? It's not looking good.

hes back for teen wolf so probably not

what the hell even happened to him? does anyone know?

Native American curse.

My hair stylist is one a the hair/make up people on Teen Wolf... Apparently this kid is a real piece of trash.

I don't feel bad at all.

He got ran over by a truck on set. People say it's because he took from a Native American burial ground.

youtube.com/watch?v=bIBKoQMfn1I

kek

He's actually pretty good tho

>Hasn't been seen in public since the accident, which was back in March
>Next Maze Runner sequel pushed back AT LEAST a full year
>Won't be appearing in the next season of Teen Wolf, apart from scenes that were filmed prior to the accident
>No twitter activity in almost four months

The accident reports say he fell on the back of a moving set and landed on his face, crushing his orbital/eye socket. He got fully Mark Hamill'd. I'd put money on his face looking completely different whenever he finally reappears.

Heee's... could be worse

> everyone takes stuff like obviously

Am i the only one that does not think that's obvious? Isn't it simple, DON'T TAKE STUFF lol yolo fuck the death and respect i'm going to take stuff.

is that the dude from maze runner
did he not make it in the scarch?

Hell be fine

>crushing his orbital socket

Damn. Either he has lost vision in that eye or he has lost that eye altogether.

No. Dylan was so damn cool on Maze Runner

Sounds way worse than Mark Hamill, holy moley.

No it was extremely painful, just like watching that shitty movie

Good

>hungry games gets 4 movies, female lead
>twilight gets 4 movies, female lead
>divergent gets 4 movies, female lead

>maze runner gets 2 movies, male lead face destroyed

Fucking sjws

What if he has brain damage? It is completely plausible considering the way in which the accident happened,as apparently he wasn't wearing any protection in his head. A traumatic brain injury could've had lead to a potential neurological impairment. That's why there's such silence surrounding Dylan's well-being.

Don't tell tmz, but hes a vegetable now. Fox and everyone is trying to cover it up but Canadas work thing for hollywood is trying to get it out.

all these young actors getting killed or hurt these days...illuminati

So whats his name? Anton Yelchin?

grandpa memes over here

How you know?

Apparently this is him leaving the hospital. If he feels strong enough to stand on his feet then I doubt it is as serious. Moreover there is an ongoing lawsuit against FOX for negligence, so he might want to keep quiet about the whole ordeal and don't risk the outcome of the trial?

He was too cute for this world.

I guess Marvel is glad they didn't pick him to play Spiderman, like Sony suggested.

>suing the corporation

So he'll get blacklisted. Dead eye or dead career?

They did find another qt instead.

Damn... I have those same shoes!

Dylan O'Brien confirmed for Harvey Two-Face in the DC cinematic universe

My prayers go to this cutie patootie.

why is he taking a shower with his clothes on?????? idiot boy

>quantity makes an actor, not performance

???

Without a close-up of his whole face I'm assuming the other side is a mangled wreck.

Obvious traumatic brain damage. Probably disregarded/underplayed at first, but these things are very unpredictable - first medical reports for Schumacher were optimistic too. He's either a vegetable or in coma by that point.

>I'd put money on his face looking completely different whenever he finally reappears.
If the problem was with his face only they would've shown him long ago to let fans adapt to his new appearance and generate sympathy. I suspect something much worse.

I hope he gets better. He is too handsome to die

lol

He's actually cursed!

fucking niggers stealing dead people's artifacts

He carries himself well enough that it made the supporting cast look even worse in the scorch trials

his looks ruined his career, looking like that it's guaranteed you get shoved into some half-assed teen fiction adaptation and then nothing else afterwards

and i'm guessing, if he isn't dead, his career ruined his looks

Literally the only thing good in Teen Wolf

>riding on vehicle
>fall off vehicle
>introduce face to another vehicle

you know it's bad because they've been pretty hush hush over it for a while now. at first it was "he's fine", then it's "his shit got kinda fucked up but we're good i promise", and now nothing

clothes am haev dirt

WorkBC released their reports finding the studio negligent, along with reports of his injuries. Broken cheekbone and orbital socket, and severe lacerations to the face. People on set thought he was going to die, so it has to be bad.

At least half of his face has to be permanently changed. Do you guys think Dylan will get any sympathy roles?

>WorkBC released their reports finding the studio negligent, along with reports of his injuries. Broken cheekbone and orbital socket, and severe lacerations to the face.

ahahahahahahahah not so cute now is he? ahahahhhaha

this thread is making my stomach sick

Fuck you dude. Dylan didn't deserved this

came here to post this

literally fucking who?

If you do a quick scroll through the fucking thread maybe you'd find out?

Are you sure about that?

What, are you a teen girl or something? You make me sick.

Back to /r9k/ you omega filth

I liked him but he's not in the show anymore. It's been pretty shit for a while now but at least Dylan was cute, now it doesn't even have that.

Dude. He broke his face, that's horrible.
Why does it make you feel happy something like that?

Classic beta jealous of Chad

He's almost as ugly as you now!

Holy shit that looks too campy. Is this the 60's?

It's like classic cartoon Spidey now that I think about it.

?

He just signed for American assassin with Michael Keaton. It's probably a hoax for fox to shut down the maze runner

>cute face on front of head
>hope he recovers!
personally i hope he's in a coma and stays that way for some time

Examples?

for you

goodnight sweet prince