>BEDDING TAYLOR SWIFT EVERY NIGHT INSIDE THE OCULUS RIFT
>low IQ hipster brainlets consider these to be good lyrics

WDHMBT?

>NOW IF I FUCK THIS MODEL
>low IQ hipster brainlets consider these to be good lyrics

both are shit
what now nu-male?

Im out of society and reality for good then...cant wait

they are both terrible lyrics. Kanye's lyrics took a sharp decline after MBDTF;rumor has it his ghostwriter died & I know it's unsubstantiated but I'd believe it because the lyrics on Yeezus and TLOP are shit

this guy fucks

post good lyrics

FJM already has something of a feud with Taylor and I hope this makes her flip out like with Kanye

>inb4 people don't actually understand that lyric

go on nu-male
educate us

>this guy fucks
fuck off back to pleddit normalcancer
pls

youtube.com/watch?v=MzwY7fcdg8w
>inb4 Kanyefag who also likes FJM defends this stupid line by overanalyzing it just like he did with the "300 like the Romans"

imagine being so triggered by the opening lyric of a song you weren't going to listen to more than once

>fuck off back to pleddit normalcancer
HAHA SAYS THE FUCCBOY WHO
>listens to FJM
>saves his music in .mp3 format
>uses the windows operating system
>wears shoes that were purchased at the mall
>DOES NOT play a musical instrument
>drives a car with an AUTOMATIC transmission
>unable to solve a system of differential equations
>does not have his own server
you are so fucking casual it hurts. Fucking poser, the only thing stopping you from being a full-fledged Norman is that YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN A VAGINA

get the fuck outta here with your whack music. bitch

imagine being so triggered about me being triggered

>fuck off back to pleddit normalcancer
HAHA SAYS THE FUCCBOY WHO
>listens to FJM
yeah so? Fleet Foxes army, love
>saves his music in .mp3 format
.wav master race, unlike you, sweetie
>uses the windows operating system
Gentoo reporting, nice to prove you wrong honey
>wears shoes that were purchased at the mall
sliced bread bags up in here, sweetheart
>DOES NOT play a musical instrument
i play the triangle, joke's on you, babe
>drives a car with an AUTOMATIC transmission
jokes on you again, im a NEET, apple pie
>unable to solve a system of differential equations
i actually have a log linearization homework to do, thanks for reminding me, fartbox tonguepunching friend
>does not have his own server
well, you're right here. ya got me
you are so fucking casual it hurts. Fucking poser, the only thing stopping you from being a full-fledged Norman is that YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN A VAGINA
lel im actually eating my gf's pussy as we speak, enjoy your Somalian bull's semen though.
get the fuck outta here with your whack music. bitch
no u

There is a difference between Kanye's Taylor Swift lyric and Father John Misty's

>I feel like Taylor Swift still owe me sex / Why? I made that bitch famous.
Kanye is basically asking for sex from Swift because he think he made her famous. Just a shit rap lyric, what do you expect?

>Bedding Taylor Swift every night in the Oculus Rift
FJM isn't talking about actually wanting to do that, he's describing the entertainment culture of humanity, how people create all these technologies purely to satisfy their animalistic urges. The rest of the lyrics back this up. Theres an inherit difference between Kayne's and FJM's Swift reference, even if you don't like it

Sup Forums is for adults

I thought this didn't need explaining, but after reading the other retarded comments on here I think maybe it's good that you posted this.

so basically no different than skm ramblings about silicon valley
thought this guy was smarter than that

I'm very well acquainted, too, with matters mathematical.
I understand equations both the simple and quadratical.

i cringed so hard at this my skin turned inside out

>NEET
>trying to act superior
impossible, esp when you cannot refute the last few comments. Try harder next time loser
regardless of the meaning you got from it, it's still a stupid line
adults who also happen to be peasants, I suppose.
awesome

He's inspired. Sure, it's not some groundbreaking philosophical mantra that shatters your world view, but does it even have to be? It's certainly 100 times better than most of the soulless garbage out there, and if you don't like it that's fine but it's definitely not bad music.

>this shit is much better than this other shit
its still shit

real talk, why is "300 like the romans" considered far fetched?

Kanye has been known to be very intelligent (he's also a Trump fan which further proves that)

and it's not even that complicated

300=CCC
CCC= Cool, calm, collected

It's literally only 2 steps. How is that over-analyzing at all? If MF Doom rapped that you fags would be beating your meat to how amazing that line is

Well, its not just the meaning I got, its the intended meaning. It's pretty par for the course as far as FJM lyrics are concerned, I'd be surprised if he didn't have a lyric like that in this song

>Kanye has been known to be very intelligent
I have seen the slides pertaining to his "business ventures" that he tried to get investors on board with, and no intelligent man would have come up with such bullshit.

also, that "CCC=cool, calm, collected" is bullshit on the grounds that Kanye is literally none of those things
>trump supporters are intelligent
I am sorry but the vast majority of Trump supporters are idiots (exhibit A: Sup Forums, exhibit B: rednecks in the midwest, exhibit C: Kanye West). The nigga didn't even vote it was all for show.

MF Doom would not have said something that stupid btw

>Kanye has been known to be very intelligent (he's also a Trump fan which further proves that)

lmao what? how does being a Trump fan make you inherently smart?

Reminder that FJM is an industry plant nu-male faux-intellectual currently being heavily shilled by his management/label here.

I don't think any noteworthy record label would allocate time and money towards shilling on Sup Forums. It's probably just fans of his "music" that are doing it for free

What an awful thread. You all should be ashamed of yourselves.

>saying things I don't like is shilling

Reminder you have to pick a side, Fleet foxes or Fjm

>honey
>sweetheart
>babe
>apple pie
my anus is at max pucker

superior b8m8

t. management/label company

Everyone these days knows how popular/influential Sup Forums is, and how easy it is to pretend you're just a "regular fan XD" seeing that the board is anonymous and it's so easy to create threads and posts that are visible to all. There is no good reason not to shill an artist you manage or that is signed to your label on Sup Forums, because it is so easy and the mods do nothing about it - you know this better than anyone.

I like both

Why can't you grasp the concept that people will say positive things about artists they like?

Who says I can't? ;^) But clearly, you can't grasp that people can be easily influenced to "like" something. The music industry spends billions doing this, and succeeding.

you were influenced into liking whatever music it is that you like user. You can't pretend that nothing you experience has any sort of influence on you.

Because 300 pertains to Spartans, not Romans.

>you were influenced into liking whatever music it is that you like user
Yes, by the music itself, what is your point?

but spartans didn't use roman numerals

kek

whats so funny

heuitjdruop

it's funny