How does Sweden know that nothing happened last night?

Their media and government openly censor data on rapes and crimes as policy. The fact that so many Swedes are unaware of the extent of their Muslim sex crime epidemic isn't proof that nothing happened. In 2014 alone there were 6,700 rapes in Sweden that the government allowed to be reported, the vast majority likely being committed by non-natives--it certainly is possible there were multiple rapes committed by migrants last night.

>LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT YOUR COUNTRY

>these stats again
Kys... or as some say kysm

>Let the UN tell you about many different countries
ftfy, illiterate retard

Well if the swedish people dont know about it, how would trump find out about it?

Did we enter some bizarro-Sup Forums where Europeans don't try to tell me about my country every day?

>Why do you eat peanut butter? It's probably why you're fat, it's not even made with peanuts, it's corn syrup.
>Why do Americans microwave water in their shoes which they keep in the fridge?
>Why don't Americans celebrate Easter?
>Why can't Americans drive stick?

He's quoting official statistics, it's not like he's just making shit up.

Are those stats wrong?

The rules are different. Europeans are allowed to mercilessly mock our culture while allowing us to provide for their national defense. It's actually written in the North Atlantic Treaty.

>the far right white supremacist organization known as "United Nations" is out to get Sweden again by publishing statistics given to them by the Swedish government

>how would the President have access to secret information about foreign countries
You're right, it's simply too ridiculous to even imagine

grapping the 2 nipples of a woman twice is counted as 4 accounts of rapes in sweden.

The computation method put the reported rapes through the roof in an instant.

Oh, I see. It's kind of like US infant mortality, then? Largely a result of differences in calculation?

If it was secret information, i dont think he would talk about it on national tv.
I love trump but his sweden comment confuses me. Maybe he misspoke? I feel like if he new it was a lie he would definetly not say it on national tv because he knows people would call him out on it

>Are those stats wrong?
Not necessarily, but they're not adjusted for diffrences in legislation. Swedish law has a very wide definition of rape compared to most other countries. Another factor to the consider is that each and every INDIVIDUAL act of rape is recorded as a seperate offence; this means the number of rapes - which are more often than not domestic and carried out several times over a longer span of time - seem disproportionately high.

You think UAE is better? UAE in which the woman is blamed in the case of rape? Or Indonesia which is almost 90% muslim? Fucking Jamaica? I assume you wouldn't because it'd be ludicrous. Another thing to ask yourself is WHY Sweden's rape stats are so high compared to other countries with a similar or even higher number of MENA immigrants per capita such as France.

No, this isn't a study they did themselves. This is a compilation of statistics from vastly differing legal systems in which diffrences in legislation have been ignored. They're not false, they're just grossly misleading and dishonest.

The spike in Swedish sex crimes has continued to rise long after they updated to a looser definition of rape, inflating 11% from the previous year in 2014. The massive and growing number of rapes of Sweden can't simply be explained away by a 1992 change in definition to include sexual assault

This belongs on Sup Forums

Nothing like a terror attack happened last night. No amount of convoluted searching will fix that. Trump fucked up like he does a lot. Sweden has a shitload of problems with migrant areas week after week but nothing specific happened in the way Trump stated.

If you're a Trumpist, your boy goofed and you'll have to deal with that.

>Nothing like a terror attack happened last night.
Tell me specifically, how do you know that? How do you know that there wasn't another Muslim gang rape, especially considering that an estimated 18 people are raped in Sweden every single day and that North Africans were found in 1996 study conducted by the Swedish government to be 23 times as likely as native Swedes to rape? Where are you getting your information?

This reads like one of those arguments in favour of "alternative facts".

>How do you know didn't happen?
>Where are you getting your info?

The burden of proof is on the person making the claim, not the one who questions it.

Ahg yeah, the "muh stats" """"argument"""". Does the US have the same definition of rape Sweden does? How are the laws regarding this treated in those two countries?

i think sweden is not the ''rape capital of the world'' but its going up and you cant deny it

European diseases

It's definitely going up, same thing is probably happening in every country affected by the refugee crisis proportionately to the number of immigrants taken in.

But like I said earlier in , the stats aren't lying, they're just very, very misleading.

>the lack of evidence that anything happened isn't proof that nothing happened

Swedes need to rid their country of the non-white shitskin subhuman trash NOW. they're fucking vermin that needs to be destroyed

How can Trump know what happens in Sweden if he doesn't even know what happens in Quebec?

I agree, but i dont think they are all that misleanding since you are still Sweden and you are above some real shitholes that have laws protecting women(such as Brazil and the USA) , sure indonesia and other MENA countries statistics are wrong

I gave you hard statistical evidence that there were likely rapes committed by Muslim migrants in Sweden last night; you responded with a reddit meme and a general inability to refute me, probably because you know you can't.

Forgot to mention that you can actually pinpoint where we changed our legislation.

In 2006 the legal definition of rape was widened considerably, explaining the sudden peak in the following years. The fact that it kept increasing is another thing entirely and not something I could explain without a more recent study, but I HAVE A SLIGHT HUNCH.

This is not even considering than an estimated 80% of rapes go unreported in Sweden, according to a 2001 survey by BrĂ¥

>in 2014 alone there were 6,700 rapes in Sweden that the government allowed to be reported, the vast majority likely being committed by non-natives
Funny thing is, muslim countries rank at the very bottom in terms of rape rates.
What does that tell you about those statistics?

Muslims feel more comfortable raping in Sweden than in their native lands

What about this, it says violent crime, is this graph also true (forget the United states line)

Based mass incarceration

>sure indonesia and other MENA countries statistics are wrong
No, you don't understand, there are a bunch of factors in this specific example that make this comparison stupid, like the Swede said. For one, legislation as rape is an abstract concept, it's not like killing someone. Secondly, rape has to be reported by women and they might not want to report for a number of reasons again depending on the country.

33 people were murdered each day in the US in 2013. This does not warrant a "look at what happened in the US last night" from anyone and if you can't see why you should probably leave. The statement itself suggests something out of the ordinary has occured, which STATISTICALLY SPEAKING, hasn't.

Those stats can't possibly be correct. We're consistently ranked way below the US in violent crime, even in recent years with the surge of gang violence or the biker wars of the 90s.

There's also things like how the statistics for Sweden count every reported instance of rape whereas most other countries count cases that lead to a conviction. That makes a huge difference. If a woman were to go to the police and say she was locked up in a basement and raped thrice a day for a year, that's a thousand counts of rape right there in the Swedish statistics and none in most other countries until someone is convicted, then it's one count of rape.

>brazil in charge of talking about violent crime
Reminder muslim countries and countries invaded by them still have the lowest violence rates in the world.
Pic related

great argument

Jesus I get that you guys like Trump but you don't have to defend everything he says and does

He literally cited Faux News

You guys will keep riding his nuts til he invades another country

To be fair - he just asked a question, he didn't make a statement about its validity.

It's true that Muslim sex crimes in Sweden are sadly normal, but it doesn't mean that their growing occurrence in a formerly peaceful nation isn't unusual or indicative of problems in unfiltered mass immigration. President Trump cited Sweden as an example of a European nation that in all probability experienced the fruits of its failed immigration policy last night, just as Swedes might cite an inner city evening in the US as a reason not to loosen gun laws.

You guys don't seem to understand how this board works. When someone posts rape statistics or SWEDEN YES memes, Swedes on the board are supposed to either agree that their nation is cucked or be quiet. All of your faggy-ass "common sense" and "statistics" don't carry any weight here compared smug Pepes and Breitbart articles. Sup Forums is no place for intelligent discussion

It's possible but not really what the graph says. Under sharia men are allowed to have sex with their wife/wives whenever he likes except during her period. Additionally, if a woman reports a rape she will be punished for either having extramarital sex or for adultery, both of which can lead to various harsh punishments and are thus severely under-reported.

are you a muslim on any chance, i could go on here on why the war on drugs is not considered combat casualties and why some africans shoot each other and it is but i wont desu because i never said anything about brazil being better

Swedes in this thread are doing their best to ignore statistics rather than use them in argument actually. Almost all of the hard evidence has come from the anti-immigration side of the debate, to its success

US violent crime statistics compare favourably with a lot of countries because they only count some of the violent crime.

>ignore misleading statistics
fixed that for u

I'll try to do better in the next thread. Promise.

They aren't misleading for reasons already explained. Please make sure to read the thread before replying next time

That or very few people in MENA countries bother reporting rape. What the data says isn't always the same as what actually happens, and I'm willing to bet there's massive numbers of unreported rapes in the Middle East.

Kill yourself.

Talking to a stranger literally accounts for rape in Sweden
Sorry for bad quality of pic related

If this isn't proof of swedish autism I don't know what is.

Why is your legislation so retarded

>be swede
>accidentally bumped into a woman's breast
>rape
Really makes me think.

It's a police report put in the paper because it was funny.

It says nothing about our legislation.

Watch hit, aussie.

>Swedes on the board are supposed to either agree that their nation is cucked or be quiet
Take your lies and your cuck mentality and fuck off.

>They aren't misleading
Yes they are, for reasons already explained. Please make sure to read the thread before replying next time.

Swedes are blue pilled. Our media and government are hiding facts and presenting fake news.

Sweden is doomed. Leave us be, we'll be dead soon enough.

i like how all of you but one guy forgot its actually going up and didnt stagnate

>Take your lies and your cuck mentality and fuck off.
Dude he was being sarcastic.

The swede already explained why these graphs are misleading here That's actually a MAJOR problem when it comes to comparing data between countries.

Will you take Denmark down with you?

Denmark, Norway and Finland are hopefully smart enough to completely close their borders.

I don't give 'murricans the benefit of the doubt. 99% of the time, they're not being sarcastic, they're just really that stupid.

Europeans have serious trouble identifying obvious bait 2bh. I've seen like twenty threads on "American universities are the smartest on the planet" with 300+ replies

I've also heard many people saying that non-ironically tbqh

It's not that "Europeans" have trouble identifying bait, it's that people expect 'murricans to really be that stupid.

No Sweden has regular grenade attacks in its 2nd largest city city malmo. They are also projected to become a third world country by the un. And there are the stories that citizens are having their properties taken from them by the government to house refugees

>Jesus I get that you guys like Trump but you don't have to defend everything he says and does
this. he's just human

His cock suckers would still defend him.

What he said about Sweden is true

Cool. What happened in Sweden last night?

Everything is rape in Sweden.

The difference is that the countries on the right are filled to the brim with drugs and associated crime, and the ones on the left are developed and emerging countries without drug problems.

Congratulations on your shitty correlation.

You're counting abortions as infant deaths in the US?