Well user, the year is almost over

Well user, the year is almost over.

How was YOUR 2016?

So...pretty good then?

what was that 'senior' position you were memeing a few days ago? i want it. i need to sort myself out and i want to work for a while before i go back

I dont understand what you mean.

Grandma died. Just as I came to realize I don't spend nearly as much time as she deserves, and deciding to change it after ~4 years of nearly ignoring her.
> Feel like ungrateful piece of shit
Got an offer to transfer to a company branch in a country I always wanted to try living in, while I feel depressed and do the absolute minimum required of me to keep the job in the first place.
My dad was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. There is nothing I can do about it. He will die within a year. I still went ahead with the transfer.
After the transfer, I keep doing the bare minimum to keep the job and drinking myself into unconsciousness every night.

i want a job

What country are you in now? Surely not too far to spend time with your father before the end?

I wish I could help. Dont have one myself.

I quit school and became a NEET, 2017 will be my second NEET year.

Neet.

I stopped working this year and embraced the NEET life.

My mother died of a heroin overdose a month ago after a year of being homeless. Last time I saw her I was 4

Australia. He's back in Europe. I'm literally on the other side of the world.

Also I missed her funeral

Welcome to the NEET life Sup Forumsro

That's someone who never cared for you, only happened to do the minimum effort to spawn you. Quite frankly, the only thing you could get from her funeral is closure.

I'm this guy.
My grandma did the "first and last" she could to make me happy growing up. I still never bothered to visit her more than twice a year for last 4 years.

The only thing I could do for her is to lower her coffin to her grave.

shittest year ever

Thats true but I respect her for giving me away to my father instead of keeping me in her care. She did the right thing.

sauce?

So basically life happened? Stop feeling sorry for yourself you utter faggot. Shits hard, but it's hard for all of us, you can either feel bad for yourself and fuel that negative-loop-cycle known as depression, or you can accept that life was always going to treat you like shit, you were never going to be able to please everyone, there are things demanded of you as an adult that you must prioritise, and you can't change the past so don't dwell on it. You're not a failure.

shit. i'm 9k in debt, 23 and have no idea what i'm doing with my life. no one knows about my debt and i pretend i'm happy, but really just feel like a piece of shit every day. weed numbs everything.

Where is the debt from?

Still no Overwatch because I'm poor as fuck and my mom got diagnosed with cancer and needed her colon to be removed fuck this fucking world and fuck you guys for enjoying it

I finally vented to my dad who knows that I'm depressed now, I keep a job for maximum a week before I stop giving a shit, 21 in 13 days and I still have no direction in life. So pretty good.

impulsive buying after i lost a parent. took out a card without telling anyone and tried to make myself happy with materialistic items, pretending i was saving. i was actually living paycheck to paycheck, still am.

Are you gonna get treatment?

It will be my 11th or 12th? Maybe 10th.. I don't know, the years all start to merge after the first half a decade. Days, months, years, all become very meaningless. If I was you I'd turn back while you still can or you'll get to a point where you can't stand the idea of working but realise you will never have a meaningful relationship for more than a couple of months, and never have friends in real life that actually respect you as long as you're not doing anything with your life.

my ass bled twice and my aunt died, honestly in my top 5 best years

i've pretended i have to stop people bugging me about it. i know i should.

I see. She was strong enough to understand she could not raise you. She had the minimal human decency to give you away.

In other words, she gave you nothing but your life.

I understand you feel bad by not going to her funeral, but understand this. She did the very least she could for you. I do not think she would have come for your funeral.

Visit her final resting place. Press "f". Move on. You are not your mother. You are better.

it has been the wildest year of my life. if you are getting fed up with your existence, i urge you to drop everything and become a completely different person. being a part of a family is a waste of time- and holds you back.

I've looked into it but I won't be able to afford it, and my dad's not gonna help me out on that. He likes to just kinda ignore problems like the fact that I was diagnosed with ADHD in the 8th grade and had someone assist me to learn.

>i urge you to drop everything and become a completely different person
As if it's that easy.

Did you keep the colon? please tell me you have it in a jar and post that shit

>my ass bled twice
Umm...what?

How much does a damn video game cost these days?

Not too bad. Quit my job in January. Found a job I really loved in June. Wiped out $8,500 in debt without spending a dime. Brought my credit up 113 points in 3 months. Bought a new used car (2015 Chevy Malibu). Got laid off from job I loved without warning or reason. Built my first custom gaming PC. Managed to put $10k away into savings/stock portfolio.

Not complaining over here.

I have pictures. The doctors took them to the lab after showing it to us explaining what happened. It spread to the bladder and small intestine so they have to cut a part of those too. Of course we didn't keep it.

Post pictures.

So who empties your mums poop bag?

I have no job and I'm a dropout I need to take care of my mom. Colostomy bags are expensive as fuck dude no money for anything else. Overwatch is around $40 for pc

Hemorrhoids. Get treatment.

meh

Thanks. I needed someone else to say that. I will try to take it into account.

Back in September/October me and my cousin empties it. When she got a little better she wants to do it herself. She's only 58 and slowly recovering.
I'm going to ask her if its okay to post it online.

try Paladins on Steam. It's free to play, and has many of similar characters and mechanics as OW

Grandma died, both my parents lost their jobs. Dropped out of college, jobless and just wasted a bunch of money. Only have one friend anymore who I talk to, and only see them once every few months. Still can't lose weight and no gf. Getting wisdom teeth removed soon. Overall, really shit.

>Still can't lose weight
Yes you can bitch. Try harder.

>Got into university
>Made $300 youtube money
>Family all alive and well
>In good health
>Still with girlfriend of 3 yrs, just as passionate as when we first started dating
>BREXIT
>TRUMP WINS
Couldn't be going any better senpai

Mine was a shithole.

Where did you get this from a game?

same as the last 5 years.

>pic related

If your Murrican enjoy life b4 the economy crashes. It's coming.

not the first time, and certainly not the last.

stay buttmad berniebro, your predictions never get old

>Made $300 youtube money
Whats the channel?

>b4 the economy crashes
How exactly do you see that happening?

www.youtube.com/c/jamontoast

Just saying. It's coming.

Try to be less of a dipshit. Pic related. Prepare or don't.

how
trump is a businessman

Wow. That image sure does prove the economy will collapse.

i died and came back to life. not sure how i feel about this.

Story?

Good

Games' called Wolf Girl with You, it was supposed to be released in october 2014 but finally came out this June