How can I tell if this is cocaine or not?

How can I tell if this is cocaine or not?
>inb4 underage, I'm 19 and I stole this from someone

Other urls found in this thread:

drugs.com/imprints.php?imprint=A 12&color=12&shape=24
drugs.com/imprints/a-12-8778.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

only one way to find out

I don't know man... guess you better do it.

It sort of smells like clorox

it should make your tounge numb when you lick it, but that's a REALLY shitty test

I don't want to kill my self, just wanna make some money. Is there any way to find out if it's real coke? Or any kind of drug in general?

Take three of them.
Find a police man, say you found this, ask him if the fourth one is cocaine.

Buy a test kit

Do you know a more wise and efficient test?

They look like pool chemicals. If they smell like bleach that's more likely than not what they are.

Forgot to mention this person had 2 scales on them. Maybe it's bath salts or cocaine.

drug tests obviously
you MIGHT be able to buy them off ebay or some shit

too small to be chlorine tablets

>stealing someone's drugs
It's like you WANT to get shanked.
Just get a drug test retard. If you plan on selling it as cocaine, you had better damn well make sure it's cocaine. It's like a 30 dollar test from cvs or walgreens, seriously.
Scrape a bit off, mix in distilled water, test with the test kit.

SNORT IT AND FEEL THE RESULTS

FOOL-PROOF METHOD

Forner coke dealer here. break it in half, if you see small shiny flakes that is one way to tell. the easiest is the smell, (slight gasoline) also good cocaine is not pure white but creamcoloured.
at this stage i can smell good coke thru a vaccum sealed bag. also if you´re buying and it is already in powder form 99% is you got fucked. ask for flakes or even demmand it or tell your dealer that you base unless he is retarded he will know that when you base you cook it and all the cuttingagent will boil sesy leaving you with pure cocaine (what you really payed for)

didnt know coke came in pill form

They had this on them too. What is it? Has an A on it.

And a 12 in the back

Metformin Hydrochloride

drugs.com/imprints.php?imprint=A 12&color=12&shape=24

Doesn't smell like gasoline, more like Clorox or some kind of cleaning product detergent.

WHo cares if its cocaine?
say its cocain, sell like cocaine, skip town, easy money

nigga you stole someone's diabetes medication

Ok kid... I think you've one too many cups of lemonade...

take a bit and press it to your gum/teeth. If you feel it become numb, its maybe cocaine

OP STOLE SOMEONES DIABETES MEDICATION ROFL

op are you a fucking autist?

Just taste a bit and get ready to spit it out quickly..

>rofl

They come in several sizes, including that size

money is money.
OP is already a crook, might as well go ham

Nice ruining that guys life

Put it in water, if it turns blue it's cocaine

This would be a good stealthy way to ship coke. Press it into pills, put in blisterpacks and boxes. How would anyone tell?p from the outside? Plus don't a lot of countries allow importation of certain medicines for personal use

And her i thought blue was meth, damn it breaking bad! was anything you told me true?

You do know those detective shows on tv aren't real life, right?
...Right?

I've whipped up crack before I can tell you that cocain and water doesn't make blue rofl

Take a razor blade and shave the top of one to get some powder going, next take your index finger and swipe a moderate amount on said finger, next place index finger on tongue, if the powder on your finger makes your tongue numb it's probably cocain. I'm drunk as fuck sorry if this isn't making sense. Fuck You.

What are the letters and or numbers on the pill?

read the thread motherfucker, it's metformin

Sorry I'm drunk...I'll try harder...

Looks like the large mints I use to eat, lick it and see if it makes your tougne minty or if it makes it numb if numb its probs coke

nice altoids

Crush it into powder and rub some on your gum. If it goes numb its cocaine.

Also its not cocaine you retard faggot

Shanked? More like getting your ass shot in the face for stealing "cocaine" if it even is cocaine

I was hoping it was cocaine buy now I'm starting to think this person was a tweaker who sold fake cocaine to people. I'm bout to take over tho maybe I'll have to poison some people or even kill them but hey money is money and I know how to invest.

inb4 edgy faggot with fuel tablets

Fuck

I mean hey, you already stole some dudes beetus medication. What's stopping you? Moral highground?

Kek

>getting your ass shot in the face
What did he mean by this?

Find a crackhead, offer her a sample, legs pop open saying do what you want for more gear, it's cocain.

OP, don't be a thieve because karma's a bitch and somebody one day will come along and steal your life.

Canadian mints. It's either that or chlorine tablets.

>put 5 pills in butt
>profit

Then they're fucking chlorine tablets. Do not ingest in any way. Have a nice day.

those are mothballs you knucklehead

You stole somebodys diabetes medication and there emergency mints that will spike there sugar if needed you tard

how can you tell? u have to break a glass cup into really small pieces then cram the whole broken cup into your ass then run to the window and if you see a rainbow then its coke and if not then your just a dumb fuck buying shit you know nothing about faggot

altoids kek

They make em in smaller sizes

Jesus Christ don't u know how to use the fucking Internet? Just fucking google it, dumbass

Cop supplementing their income. Fuck off.

>Metformin 500 mg
Metformin is used in the treatment of polycystic ovary syndrome; diabetes, type 2; insulin resistance syndrome; female infertility and belongs to the drug class non-sulfonylureas. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Metformin 500 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).

drugs.com/imprints/a-12-8778.html

get some drug test reagent kits. look it up

You might have seen on TV a narcotest spray like the ones border patrol uses once and thought it was water maybe. Either this or you are retarded.

That is as retarded as it gets. If it's medication it's clearly documented where it goes and from who and good luck forging that.

If you mean on personal bagage, police might get suspicious if you carrying 5 Kg on bunk aspirines in your bag.

>he probably stole someone's antidiabetic meds

way to go OP

DON'T BE A PUSSY AND DO IT THE ONLY MANLY WAY TO FIND OUT WHETHER OR NOT SOMETHING IS COCAINE OR NOT: STUFF IT UP THE HOLE IN YOUR PEEPEE

great troll

well played

Anyway, chances of being cocaine at this size and found in a bag of a diabetic auntie are slim.

What I mean, inject that shit in your dick and come back with a trip report.

you try going to columbia and smuggling like that

screencap op stealing diabetes medicine