Femanon here. Curious as to what guys thoughts are on having us play with your asshole...

Femanon here. Curious as to what guys thoughts are on having us play with your asshole. Something I've wanted to try but not sure how approachable it really is

Time stamp and feet as proof and I'll enlighten you on butt play

do it wether he wants you to or not (because all guys will secretly like it; and even crave it afterwards)

>Femanon (Male)
It feels good, just tell him you want to try it's not like he will turn into more of a cock gurgling faggot than he already is.

Mmm yessss

Nice, can you get a better picture though more light? They look good, how do girls feel about wrapping their toes around cock? Here's my penis for no reason ... rate it.

I like it.

is nice for a gf to do but not so much a wife. feels good but also kind of dirty

timestamp or gtfo

Dude here, gf and I have been into anal play forever this year we started experimenting with my asshole, it takes a certain mood for it to feel good but everyone has their own preference. Every single guy should have a girl lick his asshole once though, it feels fucking heavenly

People are into different things but its not like every single guy will never let you touch his ass

Love it, fingers are great, tongue is better.

I can take another pic? Why don't you think I'm real lol

Just slowly shove a finger in there regardless of how he reacts
Why not?
It's been proven by the media that men can't be raped and don't need to give consent, so

sorry shit webcam and lighting.
I wouldn't have a problem w that, never actually done it but would if need be

8/10

Stick a finger up there just before he cums while sucking his dick.
Also nice feet!!

Post pics of your butthole.

Op you didn't rate my willy! I'd love to fuck your feet with it

If you want to chat about that you can kik me: YaMumIdk

and this picture is a proof to you she's a femanon?

Never tried, but if you offered I would probably let you

My snapchat is medium-willy (bottle sized willy boy) lol I hate stuff near my butt, is it something you have an interest in then?

Yes I did!

Interested, OP?

I've never had it done to me, but I'd agree to it if she let me play with hers.

Oh thank you, I'll give your feet an 8/10 too what size shoe are you? And are you willing to show us your vertical ham sandwich?

Why are you pretending to be me? Post a dickpic you muggy cunt, just be yourself

I am not a big fan of it actually. Best lesft alone.

Wasn't pretending to be anyone, was just tagging OP

Not really cool with it, only one chick ever really wanted to try but shit was just uncomfortable, and that was just a bit of rimming. Hate to think what a finger, or worse, a dick, in the ass would feel like. No thanks.

That said I'm still alright with it happening the other way around, but I can't really get "into" giving anal anymore now that I know how it feels. It's just something I'd do for her pleasure.

gtfo w that shit

tits as a thank you but no ham sammiches

I'd rather you play with my cock and balls

I'd like it but only if I've showered.

Ask your guy.

you interested in talking about it on kik? won't ask for pics (at least not for a while ;P)

You tagged her replies to me... then said interest op? Then put your little faggoty kik name? Acting as if you are me? Listen up little cock.. that outlook on life won't work. Be yourself or kill yourself cunt

Get a boyfriend then cuz you're a fucking faggot

Goddamn it, woman. Can't have a thread about cornholes without a picture of yours?

Will keep your name if I ever decide to. thx

nah, just tagged a couple posts i'm sure were OP. didn't really consider they were replies to you, but i wasn't trying to pretend to be you. sorry mate

Don't add this creep he is a known pedophile add my snapchat medium-willy

pic of u squeezing your boobies

fucking kek

It depends on the guy

Maybe it's something you can work towards
Grope his butt when youre giving a blowjob and try to progess further with every blowjob and see how he reacts when you go further and try to figure out if he's open to it or not

Blowjobs are key to this strategy tho

TL;DR
Give blowjobs

but this isnt a thread about female ones sir

Alright, that should be a fun conversation. Looking forward to it :P

How is a woman putting a finger in your ass gay? Fucking beta fag

You like butt stuff, you're gay bro, time to come out

we're guys, no matter how much we wipe our butthole it will always be stinky

But even then, it's the principle of the matter. Also I wanna beat off to the pic before I go to sleep.

It depends on the guy and on the mood. In most cases, I wouldn't want you messing with my asshole. Once in a while I might let you get away with pushing on it or running a finger around it, but I'd not let you shove anything up there.

> gtfo w that shit
Thank you for that pic as a REAL proof. Not really interested in talking about butt play with a bunch of fags.

I've played with my own ass, but was REALLY uncomfortable when my GF wanted to. Took some getting used to. remember the first time someone licked your asshole, or fucked you up the ass - that nervousness? basically just like that.

post asshole plz

Oldfag here, kinda disappointed in you all tbh. What's wrong with op's timestamp?

---RULES OF Sup Forums---
(Specifically 30. and 31. in this thread)

Newfags....

If a "femanon" is using her gender to get attention then rule 31 applies. Using gender as an attention seeking method is fine as long as she follows rule 31 BUT until then she should be ignored. Tits or gtfo.

First off, verify that you are in fact talking to a girlo (R.30).

1. Ask for a TIMESTAMP or a very specific request (eg. "draw a big circle and a smaller circle inside that big one on your hand and take a picture of it")

2. Verify the timestamp is real. Look at it. Are any of the characters the same (copy/paste). Does the ink look genuine? (or drawn on in photoshop).

3. Check the filename. Always check the filename. Any picture from Sup Forums has a easily recognizable filename (easy to change but people forget). Are the pictures all of the same filename type?

Everybody should be doing this for attention-seeking females (or more likely attention seeking males posing as females). Are you jerking it to a cute f 18yo OR are you jerking it to a m 48yo?

I'm going to post some examples below of where I've trolled 100+ people at a time and MADE A MISTAKE or got away with it because people weren't asking the right questions.

It's not even about being a newfag/oldfag at this point. It's about not being retarded.

30. There are no girls on the internet.

31. Tits or gtfo - the choice is yours.

You ever heard of the prostate you faggot?
Try stimulating it in some way, you'll thank all the "gays" in the thread

I personally used to loathe the very concept, but the older I get the more I figure I'd be cool with my s/o fiddling me bum.

It may not be approachable to whoever you try it with, but worst case scenario they aren't comfortable, and that avenue is (not permanently) closed, which it was before you tried it.

So, where did she fail at?

>2. Verify the timestamp is real. Look at it.

Please inform me whats wrong w my timestamp/feet photo x2/tits w orig timestamp??

Lmao you got raped

Yesterday's date.

Girlfriend puts a butt plug in me every time I come over.

my bad. In my defense, I havent slept yet so its still the same day in my head

Well op it doesn't matter if your a dude I'll answer you question. Many men enjoy it. They enjoy their asshole being kicked and enjoy anal. Don't enjoy men as men are ugly as fuck. Toy size for anal can and will verify. Some want something in their butt and then handjob or bj. You got to ask and they will tell you. Many men want this stop being scared.

Do the cute little i will allow you to butt fuck me if I can do you thing. Then the guy has an excuse at first why he's doing it. Its embarrassing to say you enjoy anal.

No wonder "she" didn't post butthole pics.

The best blowjob I ever got was from behind.

She put me on all fours, ass up and started jerking me off and eating my ass, progressing down my balls to my dick, sucking for a while and back to ass play. Best. Time. Ever.

Your the fag here if you let gay people steal a sex position and make it theirs. You got stolen by gays lol fucking pathetic.

If you actually are female, my advice is to just go for it. Tease him a little with your finger while you give him a blow job or something. Afterwards, if you ask whether or not he liked it, you will probably get either a definite no, or a non-answer. A non-answer means you can continue to test your boundaries. He may like it, or he may be unsure. This is something you're not likely to get a straight man to admit liking because although it feels nice physically, it doesn't always feel nice emotionally. The idea of it may be too weird. Good luck.

Because men don't have buttholes??? What are you trying to suggest

I figured the biggest issue was the taboo of it

timestamp fixed... i guess thats confirmed then
why did you write yesterdays date first?

It could be argued whether she was using her gender in an attention seeking manner. If you're asking for information on how guys treat women who initiate butt stuff, it's sort of a giveaway that you're a female. So while she wouldn't really need to start of with "femanon here" it may be argued that her gender is pertinent to the discussion.

No

I have been up all night and now the sun is coming up aha

I basically wanted to know what you would think if a female brought it up with you, so yes, relevant

BS wash the thing. I trim my ass don't want it super hairy at all and wash it smells just fine. The lady's have enjoyed my ass. Maybe you need soap? I have found secented sampoo works best.

Perfect. You have followed the rules, I wish you the best.

Now to answer your question. Butts are fun, there is definitely a stigma but people need to get over themselves.

You're right it could be argued that but that would be an incorrect assessment of the situation, ie. bs.

u realize shes not going to kik u right? kek

No it's the embarrasent of asking for a dildo in your butthole. It's worrying about farting or shit on it when she pulls it out. Get him a smaller dong to warm up and clean up with. Let him work it open and get cleaned and take a shower he will be good to go.

Feet again please real close up

Well if she obliged by giving T&T then it's a moot point anyway. Just don't want any of the newer folk working under the assumption that it's always a necessity, which they often do.

Well bye op. Now go to amazon get butt plug set small to big, small dildo a bigger dildo and lube. Then go enjoy a man's butthole.

no (you) for you.
tats or gtfo slut

read the thread ya dingleberry.

I deleted my post because I thought you were a dude and didn't want to contribute to the thread if the pics weren't original.

Now I wish I hadn't done that.

I thought that it was unmanly for a long time. I fucked girlfriends in the ass, but would never have let them do it to me in a million years, because my masculinity is important to me. It's not a homophobic thing. I don't see anything wrong at all with being gay. It was more of a dominance thing. I like to be dominant in a sexual relationship, and I saw receiving anal as antithetical to that. Now that I have started I don't know if I'll be satisfied with a girlfriend who does not want to do butt stuff, although I don't know yet how I'll square it with my desire to be completely dominant. I had to get to a weird place in my sex life to make that turnaround, but now I feel like it was inevitable.

Never tried it and I told my gril she is not allowed to touch my butthole.

write fiji gang on your tit if your acutally real

Guys like sexually adventurous girls.
There's probably nothing you could suggest that would shock them/that they haven't at some point fapped to

Well, the thread seems to have died out
If you want to talk, you know where to find me ;P

whos that?

I really want to know the name of this scene.
Someone can help?

Do you like having your little balloon knot sniffed n licked op ?

Make it clear beforehand to avoid potential shitty accident.

I dunno man, I'm torn on the subject of fisting. Like I guess it's somewhat hot but let's be honest, not many guys have a dick that's gonna compare to a fuckin fist, so if she ever wants just plain sex it's probably gonna be pretty underwhelming for her.

why do you assume i want to fuck her in the she is just hot from so fuckable doesnt mean i have to fist her ...

yes