Hello folks. Are you ready for the biggest riddle in the history of Sup Forums...

Hello folks. Are you ready for the biggest riddle in the history of Sup Forums? To get your attention lets start with a very easy one. We are searching a word hidden in this image.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q7bBqVLrdGM
youtube.com/watch?v=q7aBqVLrdGM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck

Congratulation dear friend. The next one is a bit harder. Again we are searching a word hidden in the image. Don't be afraid of darkness and seek for revolution!

Duck

great thread OP

>I am warm sticky and creamy what am I ?

That's a mallard

its a 4 buttfucking another 4

Success

Found some numbers, am going to translate

Literally:

MeinKampf0pdf
German Version
Page 205
Nine 15
5th word

Well done. The word is 'Erfolg' and means 'success' and you succeded. Now things start to get wild. Again we are searching a word hidden in the image. This time changing the brightness wont help you.

It translates to
>MienKampf.pdf
>German Version
>Page 205
>Line 15
>5th word
That word is Erfolg which when translated to English is Success

That in binary is GMASK

>having to download software to find this word

bumping out of interest

>having also to learn how to use it

No more interest in this thread

OP here again. Funfact:

Ive been releasing this riddlechain every day for a month now. Not a single time has it been solved yet.

i still cant see fuck in your OP

Bump
Still trying to get the word

Morse code

I'm guessing the binary is the key to unscramble the letters. Though, I have no idea of a program or how to test the theory.

The binary translated is the name of the program

OP here.
I messed up the red square a bit.
Some of you may never solve that riddle because of that. So here is the fixed version

could you upload the software you use too? i cant seem to find it myself

kek

so what is the grand prize for solving everything?

pics of katy perry titty fucking a black dude?

still looking for that software...

looks like gmask to me

seems to be some weird combination of meko mask

Pluto

Fantastic! Great Job! We are almost done. This is the last riddle. My ancestors are smiling at me. Can you say the same?

Pluto

runic is u tube right?

q7aBqVLrdGM
base64 = Rtc

youtube.com/watch?v=q7bBqVLrdGM

not sure if the first one is a rune, everything else is a scandanavian rune, but it isn't on the chart.

The second rune is t phonetically, the fourth is b, and the fifth is e. TBE, a space, and two unknown symbols. The viking hat could be a hint as to what the symbol means but I think it just means that these are viking runes.

is this what you want mister?
youtube.com/watch?v=q7aBqVLrdGM

one letter off tho

Imperials.

How did you get the URL?

Fuckin gmask is back?!

>youtube.com/watch?v=q7aBqVLrdGM

Mad two mistake.
first it is youtube.com/watch?v=q7bBqVLrdGM

second take part in this bullshit

decimals

fuck off with this forced meme shit

gmask is fun ...

The horns make a U, U TUBE.

Seems to me OP is a clever stalk of lettuce.

You're great on sandwiches OP.

I see no decimals

Congratulation guys. im so proud of you. My riddle is done :)

Dumbass if you hadn't of responded I would've. But you're too big of a tough guy for that huh? That's why we need people like you. People who aren't afraid to voice our opinions for a better life full of diversity and moral growth. Think you're up to the challenge ya tough ass bad ass so and so?

How do we get the URL from those numbers?

Hell yeah it is! I remember being in gmask threads since middle school

Yo remember when that had nuttin but she still suckin on it?! That was super funny. Then you had to fuck it up with your hate speech. Why do you do that? What's so great about making things less funny? We could all be friends and laugh and crack jokes. Want to join us and crack jokes? If you're the same user you could be funny and still keep the strong conviction I know you have