Am I skinny?

Am I skinny?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1WhQ-AEZovE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

skinny fat, not too bad though. Cut or Bulk depending on what you want and workout at least 3 days a week

No m8 ya buff af

only faggy

What is skinny fat exactly?

Slightly chubby, without definitive muscularity. You look svelte clothed, but less so unclothed.

Where do you see most of my fat?

All over.
If you're skeleton mode enough you should be able to see more defined muscles or at least bones.
You do have particularly plump little boobies though.

That's just gyno because this faggot DYEL has too much estrogen

Stop photoshoping you insecure fag

I'd recommend bulk.
He seems pretty thick set so twink mode won't really work and bulk should look better.

Photoshop? Kek ..

am I the same? I feel like gaining weight since I started studying.

Nah your torso proportions are more twinky.
Of course as a man you should probably go for bulk anyway.
There's no point going for twink mode if you've got man face, A lesson I learned the hard way.
You could probably pull off ottermode quite well with those proportions.

but how do I do Ottermode? I am quite sure I will never reach bulk mode, so not worth putting too much effort into it

Same way anyone bulks up, eat more than you do now, increase protein and do a lot of non-cardio exercise.
You should probably go to /fit/ for better info though I only know simple shit.
Ottermode is traditionally more cut but with decent effort you should be able to achieve something respectable like this in no time with some effort.

mom never breast fed you so you had to resort to sucking your dads cock for nourishment. faggot

You should GOMAD for a few months without working out so your body can build up without the stress of lifting

I read into that once, Idk if it is really convincing, any experience?

Yeah I was in the same boat a couple of years ago, couldn't build muscle or shift weight to get visible muscularity in twinkmode. Went 3 months GOMAD, ate a load of shit and got a bit bulkier, but when I started working out most of the food had gone to muscle, only some had gone to fat. You lift during this, though, and all the food goes to fat because your body's trying to maintain the current muscle mass and preparing for some sort of harsh winter or some biological shit.

Now, I've got visible abs and look like a model

show cock

Ah I see, this is this whole gaining/cutting thing, right?

Well, usually you'd lift while eating more calories than you consumed to build muscle and fat, and then work out on a calorie deficit to shift the fat. But because the twinks in this thread are so skinny, lifting would take too much of a toll, so they GOMAD for a few months, eating as much shit as they can without working out so they build muscle and some fat without their body straining to repair the muscle. When you're that skinny, overeating a load makes you build much more muscle than fat, but overeating while working out makes your body go into starvation mode and make a load of fat and minimal amounts of muscle.

Basically, to start off, eat as much as you can for 3-4 months. You'll gain a bit of fat, might have a bit of a belly by the end of it, but you'll have loads of muscle under it. When you shift it, you'll be more muscular. Just don't work out for the love of christ. And commit, don't get dragged down by the fat increase because you ARE building muscle too.

Gaining and cutting usually involves building up muscle along the way, this is more fattening and gain-cutting.
It's a viable option but it will increase your metabolism somewhat so you will lose muscle faster if you don't keep it up after like how if you lose weight by starving yourself you'll gain it back fast.
Also since you didn't work out for as long you're more in danger of this since you didn't have as long to turn exercise into a habit.
So long as you're aware of those thing you should be fine though. It's a route i've considered since I have hemophilia and stress on my joints is worrisome.

get on trenbolone and growth faggots
become a freak

imagine the looks youll get when you reach out to pay for your groceries with grainy vascular forearms like this.
absolutely sickening

It looks like he's got some fantasy villain's demon worms crawling under his skin

eh yeah but most whores aren't into freakishly huge muscles. they like get their panties wet over pic related which for most people won't requir anabolics. tldr bitches love a six pack a reasonably sized muscles

You mean like this reporter?
youtube.com/watch?v=1WhQ-AEZovE

who cares about whores when youre a mutant lol
heres roelly winklaar outangling his familythat guy is small lol

who cares about becoming a mutant if you can only pull a limited amount of ugly bitches?

heres Ronnie Coleman, one of the few to have decent size

>Ronnie Coleman
yeah but flex was always one of my favs.

You mean all 5"9 of him

Itt: Fatanons convince themselves working out repels women.

Jesus what is with the torso of the guy next to him?
It looks longer than his legs.
Is he some kind of gigantic dwarf?

if he's 5' 9" that would make that other dude over 7" tall

7 foot rather

anyone else here follow the ethiopian crackhead diet?

Honestly not hard to look stacked when you're under 5"10 especially when on injectables. The 'amount' of actual muscle required is almost exponential on a full sized frame.

right that's why most body builders usually average height or below, but that doesn't make it less impressive. having 290 pound contest weight with less than 1% bodyfat is impressive not matter how you look at it.

Absolutely, These guys have won the genetic lottery and devoted their lives achieving to be the very best.
Downside is they are all on juice, this is unquestionable. But than that is really a moral issue.
Pic related is about as close to natural potential any ordinary man could achieve, (As in bodybuilding, aesthetics are subjective)

right. it's not even that they're taking a little juice to get past a plateau, which might be safe, they just go full out balls to the wall. which has a high probability of bad consequences.

this guy is 2.18cm 7'2ft
152kg
really hope he can put on another 50kg

his biceps are literally the size of the other guys head. If he was proportionally the same as ronnie he would be like some video game boss.

Speaking of ronnie, he is basically the poster boy of palumboism.
Human growth hormone causes you to grow, all of you not just muscle, including your insides. This generally leads to herniated belly button and eventually pic related.
Thankfully "sport sciences" have advanced somewhat since those days, lessens where learnt.

Ottermode is swimmers mode. Cut down to ~8-12% body fat and then start building muscle from there. You won't look like a bodybuilder but girls don't know the difference and will think you're one just cause your abs are showing

dave palumbo is the poster boy for palumboism. Ronnie only had a large gut, didnt have acromegaly and other features. also im pretty sure there are surgeries available for the belly problem as bodybuilders have suddenly lost their bellies before.
yes exactly, i want to see it. also im 6.6 and want to become a video game boss

also heres a pic of big Lenny the tom platz of abs

damn it

damn, that's cold, son, real cold.

Yeah I know i was giving an achievable example, building up to that pic tier is pretty realistic and not as hard to maintain as the single digit body fat you'd need for a traditional ottermode.
I just didn't have anything better to call it, i guess it's just "slightly cut normal mode" or something.

You're like 2 years away from a set of man boobs.