HELP ME PLS

This is my fav album by The Weeknd, do you guys know another albums or artist that sound like this?

Yeah just turn on your local top 40 station, you fucking faggot.

I think its his weakest shit desu

this dude is trash, die alone

t. virgins

Ask your 13 year old sister.

yeah, the previous three

pop apologists are ruining this board

trilogy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything else hes done

shame he gave up and decided to become a postar

Ok, guys cool opinions but what about actually recommend me albums?

I don't know why people compare Kiss Land to his newer stuff. It had some songs that were better than some of the trilogy

This, Kiss Land it's not like BBTM or Starboy, most people didn't like it, and it was the last album before he started to go into more pop mainstream music

bump

Check this out, you MIGHT like it

thanks bro, gonna listen to it rn

ok, who's the guy singing in pretty girl?

idk they're a duo I think one sings and the other raps, the female vocals are features I guess. Did you like it?

Yeah bro, it's pretty cool thanks

This is unironically good

gonna check it out

6 songs in, this is good man, thanks

bump

glad you like it man, always gave me a weekend feel a bit. Also check out DVSN - Sept. 5th

u would like Arca - Stretch 2

I know Trilogy is much better than this. Much better actually. But honestly, I think Kiss Land is my favorite album by The Weeknd. Mostly because it was him trying to make his darker sound more mainstream. It was an effort. It didn't work however and he decided to go full sellout popstar on everyone.

So I guess I just like what this album represents in terms of his career. Personally, I feel like if he took one more chance with it, he could've made this sound great and work very well in mainstream music. Oh well.

This guy's music sucks but his music videos are pretty great. It's a shame.