HAHAHAHAHAHAH how wrong can you get my dude?

HAHAHAHAHAHAH how wrong can you get my dude?

What caused Jon to be so redpilled?

Did his gf fuck a black guy?

This guy unironically likes Marina and the Diamonds

he is a persian jew, so he hates islam x10

spent too much time around egoraptor
disillusioned with work and life
should leave New York and go back to theatre

Yeah, everything after the 80s was shit. Really wish I was born earlier, I hate my generation.

Look at who replied...

Technically, he's right. Although I will concede that music isn't bad nowadays once you look beyond the top 40, the top 40 does sound remarkably similar

>listens to top 40
>AAARRGH WHY DOES MUSIC SUCK

What a tool.

People like this are even worse.

>he doesn't know that our jewish oligarchs have conditioned us to be stimulated by certain combinations of notes

He's fucked up. All of his videos from the past year or so have just been ads

Watched too many Sargon vids and become even more fucking dumb

this but only half-ironically

Egoraptor isn't bluepilled, he's kinda apathetic

Goddammit why the fuck did he have to become so politically-retarded.
At least I still have PBG.

This is what a man says when he's backed into a corner and knows he fucked up

He's not wrong. If you disagree, kindly point out which songs in pic related are good.

Ohhhh bayybee
Here we go!!!

This is what a faggot sounds like when reality doesn't match his thirst to hate on a guy.

You probably listen to Death Grips and Swans.

>mwf most of those are black people

B-B-BUT HE USED IMPRECISE LANGUAGE TO MAKE A JOKE. GOOD MUSIC EXISTS AND HE SAID IT DOESNT!!! WHAT A FUCKING IDIOT

That Bruno Mars song is good for top 40. I think most people can agree that the last 3-5 years have been pretty weak for top 40 and maybe there's been an overall decline in quality for the last 15-20 years.

if there is anyone that would disagree then you should leave Sup Forums

do you frequent /r/JonTron ?

It Ain't Me

Ouch

What are you even saying

>bruno mars
funny because he's probably better than most of the shit that is praised on here from 2017

MIGOS

hmmm

It's not about whether he's wrong or right RE: the top 40. It's that you should figure that out and get over it in your teens. Exactly how old is this dude, complaining about the 'mainstream sound'?

If he IS a kid, I apologize. I only just now realized that he's internet-famous for streaming video games, so that's a possibility. Nothing wrong with that, and teenagers should get a bit of a pass on being douchebags sometimes.

He's like mid 20's

this tweet is clearly a joke tho

he is not a streamer fyi