youtube.com/watch?v=jdgSG91w-Ec
youtube.com/watch?v=LWL9DS1DZTE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>i drank my boss's coffee yesterday

STANDING

>i bet the screenwriter wont let me die
>O BLOODY HELL

I guess someone watched Ida

Did Cersei anticipate he would react this way? Also, why the fuck didn't she get him laid long before marriage was on the table? I'm surprised she didn't fuck him herself.

I was rattled.

Shocked for the first time since Ned before I read the books.

Stannis had the best death

Only thing i could think of was IT crowd, when they find out the irregularities in the pension fund and he jumps

I re-watched that scene after I finished the episode because it was such a fucking good shot

FAAAAAAAAAAATHERRRRRRRR

In the Middle Ages he would've literally been killed for jumping like that

>Also, why the fuck didn't she get him laid long before marriage was on the table
Wat

His mother just killed his wife, father-in-law, brother-in-law, great-uncle & mentor (plus many others from court he knew). Just lost everyone who mattered to him, left with overzealous mother surrounded by her sycophants & zombies. Sudoku was the only way.

You fuck nugget, I wanted to be the first guy to bring it up.

well maybe he was

>implying he cared about anyone in that sept but the woman who took his virginity

Come on dude, Tommen was a beta as they come. That could've been avoided if he just got some fucking tail once in a while.

I'm rewatching this shit twice a year and it never gets old.

The fire at the seapark it's fucking perfection

I WISH YOU WOULD STEP BACK FROM THAT LEDGE MY FRIEND

post the webm of him flying

youtube.com/watch?v=49MnzqB28qQ

This episode (this scene in particular) is fucking gold - aside from the gay jokes which seem a bit childish.

I thought she was gonna fuck familia, familia. I was hoping that one on one scene he had with Cersei was gonna lead to that.

is that a laugh track

Yeah the build up was perfect

This show gets a pass on laughing tracks

Studio audience, but almost as bad

Pycelle's was better...or at least funnier.

Some real children of corn shit happening there.

KING'S.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................LANDING

I did.
Great film

TELL ME ABOUT GREGOR, WHY DOES HE WEAR THE HELMET?

you funny hahaha lmao

ON THE EDGE

nice

Would be funny if all the pleb on YouTube/Tumblr didn't make the same joke over a thousand time.

If you think this board represents Sup Forums you're highly mistaken.

OOOOF THE CRATEEEEER

It's probably actually inspired by that scene from Ida. There were rumors that they wanted to cast the girl who played Ida in GoT (and she refused) so they must have seen and enjoyed the movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=jdgSG91w-Ec

You'd think she would have the moment she realized that beautiful Highgarden whore was going to fuck him into submission. Just hand him a hundred gold dragons and let an entire brothel have him so when Marg takes him to bed, he won't be impressed.

I love the fact that Tommen has no dialog during the episode.

When she goes to the bar and Richard is there my sides exploded

LIKE THE PRIESTESS ONCE SAID

But he has?

the writing in this episode was terrible but this was a great scene.

pretty sad that cersei prioritized getting the shame woman raped for revenge than checking on her son who she should've known would be devastated by what happened. of course, despite all her claims to love her kids, she really only ever cared about herself.

HE DIDN'T FLY SO GOOD!

RIP Ser Pounce ;_;

Who else saw this coming?

Given that it was spoiled... everyone.

This fampai
It was hard to watch

I thought he would die by season's end because of the prophecy, but I didn't truly expect him to pull it off.

I was more bothered by losing Margaery, Loras, and Kevan

Watch again filthy casual, he has a couple lines

I don't read spoilers or go to /got/ threads in general

But people seem to have autistic interest in making shows and movies worse by reading spoilers

I wasn't spoiled so I didn't expected his death, was really shocked

I thought that first of all he would kill his mother

>Loras

Who literally cares

>Kevan

Who literally cares

>Margaery

I literally care

Maester Pycelle shocked me more. Mostly because it was all the kids stabbing the shit out of him

someone needs to insert the Goofy falling yell into the video of Tommen jumping

As it happened I imagined him hitting the children a bit before they kill him.

They actually went there, but with a pussy shot glossing over it. Should have shown him more desperate and pathetically trying to beat children to save his life and only getting so far before they get to him quickly.

king's landing

>Kevan
Based as fuck, Cersei pls go

>best death

I wanted him to disrobe and show he was super muscled all along and just kung-fu slap the shit out of like 5 kids before disapearing into the night

or start swinging his chain around like it was a rope pelting kids

nigga Loras was peaceful as fuck dindu nuthin wrong

So did Cersei really care? I got the impression she didn't really give a hoot. Jaime will though, since he was their only good son.

Needed this sound:

youtube.com/watch?v=LWL9DS1DZTE

cats can survive falls at terminal velocity. kitty falling from the second floor is gonna be just fine.

>that pic

god fucking dammit

This.

Once put a cat up on my roof, and after much distressed meowing it eventually jumped down. It fucked its paw up though and wouldn't leave my garden, so I put my foot under it and hoofed it into the neighbor's garden where it bitched for a few hours then manned up.

She did, but she was already numbed since she knew it was coming

ned dying was best because no one expected him to die without reading the books and didnt expect the character to die in books either. just expect everyone to die now.

Jamie is going to kill Cerise. They are setting her up to be all Mad Queen like an shit and Jamie is going to put her down before she goes too far.

This desu all that shit to Ned and Sansa was bullshit

Can you expand? Cersei may have thought he'd contemplate suicide? I don't know, I thought she'd just control him once more and was a little shocked at his suicide, but what I took from her reaction was, "Yeah nah, he was a wuss we're better off without".

Losing Margaery was the worst, especially seeing her figure out that Cersei was scheming right before she died in an instant.

Yeah, she did a great job with the acting in that scene. Everything worked pretty well together to bring an atmosphere of alarm.

Jamie... had a hard life...

not that user, but I believe that Cersei accept Maggy the Frog's prophecy and felt that Tommen's end was near either way. She wouldn't go as far as allowing him to enter the Sept, obviously, but she also didn't think to comfort him in person.

The prophecy said all her kids would die
That a younger queen would overtake her throne
And that her younger brother would kill her

It's poor planning because she's lost legitamacy

The prophecy didn't say younger brother

>Can you expand?
Cercei was convinced that the prophecy surrounding her kids was true and that tommen was dead no matter what.

Exactly what I was thinking. Maybe Georgie thought of that and figured Tommen commiting suicide would make for better drama.

it said in another tongue
valyrian i think ?
Not sure if it did on the show, but I think it did on the books

>he would have been murdered for committing suicide

what

i thought the same thing! That fixed shot where the aunt just hops out.

suicide is punishable by death in those days

>cercei grows even colder now her purpose in life is gone
>feels no joy now the vengeance is complete because it cost her her children
>Jaime dissaproves of her methods and she puts distance between him and her
>goes mad with paranoia
>can't trust anyone
>Jaime is again forced to choose
>kills Cersei before she sets fire to the city to prevent Danny from taking it or some shit

You can go to jail if you try to commit suicide and fail in some countries

COME FLY WITH ME, LETS FLY LETS FLY AWAY

Jaimie is confirmed to kill Cersei before she burn down the city
And to die fighting the white walkers

why wasn't the septa with Margaery???

I need an "abandon thread" of this.

yeah, but, killing someone for trying to die? aren't you just helping them commit suicide? fuckin silly

I would be pretty pissed for an instant if someone interrupted me committing suicide to try and kill me

Cats survive falls from the second floor, but not floor 3, 4 and 5. BUT they survive from floor 6 and up. They have enough time then to contort their body to reduce terminal velocity to non-lethal speed.

and in gif/webm

why do cats hate the numbers 3, 4 and 5?

This was the best death of the series

You are also not allowed to be buried in a churchyard which was a very big deal. So you couldn't have a Christian burial and wouldn't go to heaven as suicide is a sin.

Because 3 eight 9.