Stuck in downtown Boston for the next 7 days with nothing to do and no girl to share the hotel with (it's TownPlace...

Stuck in downtown Boston for the next 7 days with nothing to do and no girl to share the hotel with (it's TownPlace Suites) because she left.

Whose dtf in Boston?

Really? Not a single b tard in Boston? Wow.

There's plenty, but good luck finding an attractive girl, let alone one who will blindly fuck you on Sup Forums of all places.

Fuck, I hate Boston. Roads are worse than Chicago, drivers are 10 times worse than Chicago, and nothing to fucking do. Came all the way out here for this girl. Leaves me on the first day, and now I'm stuck.

You seriously traveled halfway across the country just to get laid? You're fucking hopeless dude, you could've saved yourself the trouble and money if you had basic social skills.

sauce

No, I traveled halfway across the country to be with this girl because I'm fucking stupid in love with her. It was never about getting laid. And now, I'm just sitting in this hotel with nothing to do but fucking slice up my fucking arms because I'm a fucking mental train wreck.

And sauce is Dakota Skye.

Go to Saus up by Faneuil Hall. Get the Poutine. Your whole trip will be worth it.

9 times out of 10, when someone's "in love", they're just infatuated with their looks, and when you get to experience that person's insufferable personality, all that "love" vanishes.

And next time, don't get dating advice from here of all places, 95% of the people on Sup Forums are socially handicapped angry virgins, or they're narcissistic assholes (usually both)

>mental trainwreck
You hear that OP? its the sound of the last girl on Sup Forums leaving the thread

ohhhhh
Poutine
mythical legendary dish of canuckistan
i want to try it someday

Nah, didn't get dating advice from here. You forgot a category: FBI paper jockeys who got assigned desk duty for fucking something up, and now have to read shitposting threads about traps all day.

I fucked it up, really. Trying to come up with contingency plans in case shit didn't work out. Literally just trying to talk to other girls, not actually even try to fuck.

And there are no girls on Sup Forums except swamp rhinos.

I think I'm just going to go bleed some more. BBL

Why'd she leave?

I hope you read this in time,don't kill yourself over a fucking broad. If you have some money, go eat something, and cruise around and observe the relics of our country's past.

Give me a call and we can hang out. 617 5044225 is my number.

Boston is one of, if not the most, history-rich city in all of America. So many things to see, great food, amazing beer if you know where to look. Fuck dude go to North station and get on the T to Salem and spend the day there. You can visit all the witch shit, head down to Gloucester and see probably the most beautiful ocean views in the world. Cmon how often are you actually gonna be on this side of the world at least make the most of it.

Because we're both subscribed to Can't Function weekly, and I kept fucking things up by talking to other girls out of fear of being alone.
Money? Haha. I have little of it left. And not kill, but I have to punish myself, or how the fuck will I ever learn?

It took me two hours to get back to the hotel because the fucking traffic is ridiculous. Had some stupid ass festival over on Hannover and Congress blocking roads that GPS was trying to route me through. Two hours to travel from downtown to Chelsea because I kept going in circles.

don't listen to these faggots OP
take what little money you have and go buy a whore. If you have very little settle for some back alley crack whore. Busting a nut will leave you more fulfilled than a meal or some shitty statue. If not, buy a rope, tie it around your neck and throw yourself off the balcony.

What woman would want to hang out with a "man" who cuts?

Jesus. I s this what the Feminocracy has left us with?

Not just cuts. Gave myself some good bruises on the side of my head, too. Angle is too fucked up to really get solid hits in.

Feel free to demonstrate proper method. Post vid.

Really couldn't be any more of a cunt

Holiday Inn Express?

So you went cross country to see her. And when u finally saw her in person after traveling you decided to talk to her about other women? Are you stupid? Or am I misunderstanding something?

She went through my phone and a woman I work with was trying to play matchmaker. I messaged her and told her that she could contact me, knowing it was highly unlikely to happen. But I have a fucking OCD issue about having contingency plans. I don't know if its just an overactive sense of survival instinct or what. I wouldn't have responded, anyway.

You just like to know that you COULD if you wanted . It's not necessarily that you WOULD.
I'm like that too. She will take u back but she will make rules and it'll hurt your personality and take away from who you are.

Tldr:
Keep calling texting bugging her she will give u chance but she will make you give her your nuts.
Just drink beer and forget about that bitch man. Leave her alone. Chances are she's crazy

>Keep calling texting bugging her

Does the word "beta" mean anything to you?

And that's why she will have his balls.