Why do people get so angry at vapers yet don't give a fuck about classic smokers?

Why do people get so angry at vapers yet don't give a fuck about classic smokers?
>vaping doesn't harm people around you
>smoke doesn't smell , or smells good
>can use it inside if it doesn't bother anyone, don't have to take useless smoke breaks
>not any more harmful than cigarettes

Why is it that everytime i see someone mentioning they vape on Sup Forums they instantly get insulted, much worse than if they were an actual smoker? I don't get it.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2014/05/04/business/some-e-cigarettes-deliver-a-puff-of-carcinogens.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23033998
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because, now more than ever before, OP is one huge faggot.

vapehead here: because its something new and people usually don't like change. I love vaping and it really relaxes me when I need nicotine, however it's when edgy kids do it to think they're cool, that's probably what annoys the majority of people here.

Thanks for proving my point with zero argument

It's so fucking retarded how everyone reacts.

>you smoke and annoy people around you?? wow so cool
>YOU VAPE? LMAO FAGGOT FAGGOT XDDD

Because you say vaping. Everybody that says they vape should be dickpunched.

What would you call it then?

Vape smells far worse than actual fag smoke IMHO.
They should not be smoked inside.
Also the stupid things give you pneumonia.
>Look at me I'm slowly drowning myself!

ecig usually user

Sucking robot dick.

because of vaping enthusiasts, i vape and smoke, but i dont go around like "vapelyfe 420 bruh"

This, and many vapour liquids are considered carcinogenic too

so "ecigging"? and thats better than vaping yeah?

Cos thats pretty gay, even the word ecig is gay, its like those people that call fags, ciggies, which is also gay

why do you care?

Right on Sup Forumsrother! Amen.
Did you know faggots actually post you tube videos of them blowing vape rings?????
The retardation of the entire thing is beyond me?
IT'S A QUITING AID NOT A FUCKING FASHION STATEMENT!

right, but in this case the comparison should be to smoking, not to fresh air, in which case, they are still miles better than smoking

nytimes.com/2014/05/04/business/some-e-cigarettes-deliver-a-puff-of-carcinogens.html

Faggot stick.

it's not the vaping itself i hate, it's the arrogance of vapers that pisses me off.

Maybe so, it is still annoying to get it blown your way though.

yeah thats pretty lame, all the tricks are the same 2 tricks anyway, just with different music to make it seem cool.

But still vaping is about the only name thats usable to describe it

Oh no we hate regular smokers too, they just tend to be less smug about it.

Doesn't smell that good, makes me want to sneeze. Still smells better than cigarettes.

i totally agree, when i'm out if someone walks past me, i'll hold it till they ahve passed or try to blow it down wind of them, same if im smoking.

Its the vape culture i fucking hate

This

>muh clouds4days

Well i mean you where a faggot the moment you became OP. You vaping just added on to that

Cuz you nerds don't shut up about what little mod you made to your mouth fedora like it's important. I smoke baccy rizzla and filter, I've never ever once had a conversation about what any part of my smoking apparatus consists of or googled ways to improve my smoking experience and I would never in all my days attend a gathering where the sole purpose was to talk about smoking, look at other people's cigarettes or do dumb cringe as fuck tricks. Literally you fucking hipsters are the worst

It's the culture that's annoying, it's like any of the fetish folks. I don't wanna hear about amps or nicotine or go to your crummy store, just suck your robot dick quietly. I'm glad your happy but stfu

It's not the vaping itself, I think. It's just that every single vaper I know is a huge asshole (also before vaping started).

They never shut up about vaping. They're like the vegans of smoking and that makes bystanders angry.

The problem is that you'll still be a faggot long after we stop calling you one. Even after this thread dies, your faggotry will continue to exist. You're such a giant, raging faggot that thousands of years after our sun explodes and consumes our solar system, any creature human or otherwise that comes to this location in space will have a sudden urge to start sucking cock. You're such a faggot that you transcend time and space.

this

its like Vegans, they have this attitude that bugs most people.

>I'm different
>look at me be different
>I vape to be seen
>I know its weird but that's how I get attention
>its a fashion thing
>neet to be trendy

I agree with this. It is very similar to the arrogance you find in reformed smokers. They've quit and now smoking is the most evil thing in the world even though 2 weeks down the line they'll start asking for a quick puff on your fag and 3 weeks down the line they've bought a packet.
Vapers are an equal measurement of douche.

if you're gonna make a meme at least get it right, faggot

Ill take your bait OP since everyone else is:
Its the exact same reason Christians hate Atheists
The same reason Liberals hate Right Wingers
The same reason Console gamers hate the PC master race.
You see yourself as a higher being because you do something less popular than everyone else.
Kill yourself OP you gigantic faggot

The majority of smokers are not proud of the fact they smoke. Sure there are some that think it's the shit, but more than likely they haven't been smoking that long and will eventually hate it. Vapefags on the other hand absolutely love that shit. They think they are morally superior to any one that still smokes cigarettes.

Btw, everyone I see vaping at school most definitely has not smoked a cigarette in their life. How much of a fag do you need to be to vape for no reason.

Because no decent human being vapes. Or if they do, they sure as fuck don't talk about it. They treat it just like smoking and go do it where it won't bug the shit out of everybody. The worst fucking thing on the planet is some fucking idiot blowing that shit in a movie theater. Even smokers haven't done that shit in most hipsters' lifetimes. "Calm down bro, it's just water vapor". Go fuck yourself.

Fuck do you mean get it right?

Alot of ppl who vape are douchebag drug addicts in and out of rehab all the time. Source: recovering drugfag

>every person who vapes is the same person

you're so fucking retarded it hurts my soul

ok kid

We'd prefure it if we didn't even know you vape. It doesn't matter what it's called. Just don't tell other people you do it.

Why do you think that inhaling some liquid chemical soup is any better then smoking a cigarette? As a smoker this is my single biggest problem with the vape crowd. There's decades of research as to exactly how bad cigarette smoke is. I know what nearly each puff does to my system. It's heavily regulated and extremely consistent. Almost none of that is true for vape yet somehow a vast majority of that crowd believes that it is somehow 'better' then cigarette smoke. It's like saying that getting shot in the foot is somehow better then getting shot in the hand. There's limited research to back up any of the 'better' for you claims and if you think that inhaling chemicals is somehow good for you, then I've got some news you aren't going to like.

>Where a faggot

I think the person who made the posts house might be a good place to start looking.

I have yet to meet someone who breaks the stereotype.

Vapers think they're cool, just like smokers used to think. Everyone thinks smokers are dumb and vapers are like smokers but more gay

Get a job, loser.

Then perhaps you should leave your house more often?

There are hundreds of different brands of e-cigs just like there's hundred different brands of cigarettes, don't pretend smokers don't discuss their preferences, you're full of shit.

>implying a NEET could pay for vaping

I love how everything ITT is just shallow insults with no basis other than "it harms you" yes, we all know that, thanks, still didn't get a single decent answer aside from

This one gets it.

Do whatever the fuck makes you happy OP, why do you even pay attention to other's worthless opinions.

>be me
>At convention for some bullshit
>Chilling with buddy
>Go outside to have a quick smoke
>Smoking area is filled with people vapeing
>Get a few nasty looks as I smoke one guy even starts up a conversation on on why his vape tank is better then smoking "cancer sticks"
>Finish my smoke and politely leave
I don't mind guys talking with me while I smoke but I don't go up to other smokers and talk to them about their brand.

You made a thread pointing out that people hate on vapers, what did you expect other than trolls?

I still have faith in some of Sup Forums user, i've been here since before angry newfags took over

If you show pride in anything you do, someone will make fun of you for it because it's an easy get.
I'm not proud of vaping, I just do it because it's cheaper than cigarettes and I can't smoke in my work vehicle.

>"i vape"
>"it's healthy!"
>"check out mah flavors!"
>"mah clouds"
that's why, not change. I personally vape. I don't brag or post pics of it on my social media either.

Ah yes. Because it's totally my fault for not seeing more diverse idiots on my train commute, work, or daily walks. I should be held responsible for other people not being diverse in what they smoke.

And no. People don't discuss their brands. With anything. Except niggers. Smokers might bring it up to a stranger once in a blue moon if asked. But they don't go full autismo and have fan clubs and shit.

Typical smoker conversation
>hey
>hey
>nice weather we're having
>yup

Typical vaper discussion
>whoa. I see you have the Dx54 model
>yeah man. And I'm using strawberry flavoring from viper.

Also, fuck you. You know you don't break the stereotype.

Want to know why people hate vapers? Because a lot of you do it even though you never smoked before. It is literally a hobby to you guys. You all have thesw custom rigs and it is just really cringey and unncessary. Plus, vapers are the kind of people to be vegans, militant atheists, feminists, and just any other position on the radical left.

> doesn't hurt people around you
Yes it does. Not as bad as cigarettes, but still does.

> Doesn't smell.
Yes it does. Not as potent as cigarettes, but it smells.

People think smoking is cool because actually a lot of cool people smoke.
Vaping is done by morons that try to be cool.
Also it's a bit decaffeinated coffee - what's the point?

How are they custom? They buy them from the store.

>was a smoker for 7 years
>bought a prebuilt from a store
>eat meat thrice a week

You realize real life isn't 4 chan?

'I'd rather have harsh cigarette smoke blown my way than that sugar sweet bullshit juice everyone smokes.

I vaped for 5 years - I think a lot of vapers lack etiquette, as if they purposely want to disturb other people that don't vape.

Second hand smoke from e-cigs doesn't harm anyone, not even faggots with asthma you retarded cucksucker

Please explain "prebuilt."

Exactly the reason is because they think they are higher beings. If i was you I would have blown smoke in their faces.
Nice trips by the way

I don't think that i can handle the autism of some of you guys, you don't look at a 15yr old fuckboy who vapes and say "wow vapers are retarded" because those are not vapers. True vapers don't vape in public, or they do rarely because is an intimate thing (at least for me)

Yes it does. Not to the extent as cigarettes.

It's not like decaffeinated coffee at all, it has nicotine in it (unless you opt for 0mg/ml strength). A better analogy would be instead of drinking coffee for my caffeine I'm going to drink one of the hundreds of decaffeinated flavored beverages ...

something that is already built

An e-cigarette isn't a super fucking fancy smoking kit , it's made of three different pieces, two of which are not interchangeable

A prebuilt contains all three pieces put together.

No it doesn't you fucking retard - it's water vapor.

i bought one of these things a month ago and managed to stop smoking cigs completely now, I'm using the lowest nicotine level for now, eventually i'm going to zero and then stop all together

I do enjoy the interesting flavours though the fruit ones like strawberry are really nice and don't make my breath smell of shit like cigarettes.

All research shows it doesn't but I'm sure you know better huh?

>True vapers don't vape in public, or they do rarely because is an intimate thing (at least for me)
This is why all vapors get tarred with the same brush, because you're all equally cringe.

Smokers are faggots in general anyway but "vapers" are a special breed, just smoke whatever the fuck you want but don't make a big deal out of it.
>Walking around busy town
>Some douchenozzle blows out a massive cloud of smelly vapour into the cold air
>On public transport
>Some genius thinks its a good idea to smoke up on the tram
>Mod scene
>The fact that it fucking exists

I think this is a big part of it. new culture/trend, people have yet to figure out how to behave.
that's why peeps get annoyed, its the over-conscious I'm-doing-something vibe like a child that got new shoes and can't hide its excitement, wants everyone to know.

smokefags at least know how to behave, they've been told for decades to fuck off.

Not the user you're replying to but e-liquid is either sugar or propylene, so it's not "water vapor"

still not harmful to non-smokers though

Where did this whole water vapor BS come from?

It's NOT water vapor, it's atomized VG, PG, nicotine and flavorings ... very rarely does e-liquid contain water.

It's true that there is limited research on vaping, but cigarette smoke has been confirmed for containing various carcinogenic hydrocarbures, while vaping liquid is mostly propylene glycol and it's toxic only at very high doses of direct administration (ie injecting)

Well.. If you're religious or use consoles, you're a massive cuck and your life is probably garbage

If you're a republican I KNOW your life is shit

There IS research showing it's less harmful than smoking ... I'm NOT saying it's a healthy alternative to smoking, it's just LESS HARMFUL than smoking

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23033998

It's common sense that VG/PG and nicotine is going to be far less harmful than a tobacco stick containing Hundreds of carcinogens. How braindead are you?

I really don't understand why you think that vaping is cringe, you should consider any other personal thing cringy as well

Seems fitting

Look up how the UK board of health deemed camping 95 percent safer than cigarettes...
And why, when medicinal was legalized in 2008, did doctors suggest vaping the plant was the best and healthiest way to use it? Seems like they forgot about dre

You know, like being shot in the foot vs. being shot in the chest

I remember hearing cigs were like jumping off a roof of a building and vaping was like hitting yourself in the face w a bat

Because most people that smoke tobacco are conservatives. Conservatives dislike change of any kind.

>vaping doesn't harm people around you
>smoke doesn't smell , or smells good
>can use it inside if it doesn't bother anyone, don't have to take useless smoke breaks
>not any more harmful than cigarettes

You know what else does those things?
That's right, NOT vaping

proplyne glycol is hydrogen, carbon, and oxygen moron, aka WATER

well in future, i'd prefer it if you didnt hate stare us in public because we are ding something you dont approve of, so long as i'm not blowing it anywhere near you or even talking to you about it, then whats the problem? if the very sight of it pisses you off, then you need to get a life

lol'd

Hey guys! Guys!
Guess what.
I've just sparked a fag up!
I'm currently smoking Windsor Blue.
It's part of the John Player brand.
John Player has much verity in his range but I think the Windsor Blue's are the best value for money by far and IMHO my favorite flavor of toxic chemicals.
They had the superking version but I opted for regular king size. You know how it is guys, you can have too much of a good thing.
I once knew a guy who super sized all his burger king meals and he can't fit through his front door now. Hohoho *snortle

i agree with your point, but the limited evidence hasn't shown it to be worse yet, and most doctors agree that compared to the thousands of chemicals you get from burning tobacco, its better.

And don't starwman me to back up your weak argument, i never said it was good for you, far from it, i said it was better than inhaling tar and smoke

vegetable glycerine is made of the same as pg, carbon, hydrogen, oxygen... when heated they turn to.... you guessed it water/steam

Because it attracts attention and people are immature children who can't handle others having it

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS NIGGER?

C3H8O2 != H2O

btw this whole discussion is useless because people will do whatever the fuck they want anyways, jokes on you haters

>playing the jew mouth harp....