Make Sup Forums great for once

Hiroshima says a meta thread is permitted per board.

Grimes-related posts have become a constant problem on the board, and half don't even relate to her music. A general has been created but people keep posting outside of it. I suggest any discussion related to Grimes outside the containment thread should be a bannable offence.

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
rbt.asia/mu/thread/S71381009
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wow so you just made another thread, fuck you dude. The best way to go about it is to just ignore them, not make more threads giving them more attention. retard

I suggest you kill yourself; but delete the thread first

We need to allow one feels thread per board for venting. It will make Sup Forums an emotionally stable place again.

Pfffffffffffft, yet another Grimez hate thread...
>A general has been created
Where is it? Post the link.

>I suggest any discussion related to Grimes outside the containment thread should be a bannable offence.
>stop discussing artists that i hate
How's the weather in North Korea?

(YOU) are the only problem.
DELET THIS

This too, sick of whining faggots spoiling the atmos.

Claireposting has gone too far, i'm having nightmares about her now.

Why don't you filter her threads for your own peace of mind?

>filters work

Create a new board. Move all LDR, St. Vincent, grimes, Chvrches, marina, charli, Kpop threads to it. Hell maybe death grips and kanye posts too.

Voila, Sup Forums is great again.

These are the typical Grimes fans that have made any discussion impossible, trying to derail a meta thread in a flaming war because someone dared criticise their waifu. Something has to be done about this behaviour.

Garbage threads
>/daily/
>grimes threads
>Sup Forumsmor
>cringe threads
>Sup Forums threads
>(thinly veiled) rec threads

Alright threads
>the rest of the generals

God tier thread who is unfairly penalized
>I've grown up to be like Yui

>who
*that

>chart threads
>alright
opinion discarded

basically we just need a fucking /waifu/ board

>God tier thread who is unfairly penalized
Nice slip that it's just you making that shit thread you cunt

>trying to derail a meta thread in a flaming war because someone dared criticise their waifu.
user, there is absolutely nothing critical of Grimes herself in your OP. All this thread amounts to is you whining/attention whoring about not liking what your fellow /mu posters like posting about. Get a life.

>Voila, Sup Forums is great again.
Ha ha ha ha! What is left? A bunch of generals, 4-5 threads about obscure artists, 4-5 good threads about other well known artists and the rest, only memes and shitposting. Nothing really would change.

>grimes threads
These are the best by far, humourless nitwit.

This

/thread

once again, to make Sup Forums a better place:

>all the grimes/lavren/waifu threads must be banned except for one daily general
>fantano/scaruffi threads must recieve the same treatment
>make more music related generals about different genres, not only metal and kpop
>maybe make generals for different countries as well
>teach newfags that to not taking Sup Forumscore seriously or unironically and not making threads complaining their favourite album isn't mucore

The problem is waifuposting in general not grimes specifically.
Also, K-Pop fags are forced to be on Sup Forums even though they completely isolate themselves in their sad waifu circlejerk and do not contribute to the board at all (look at the archive, the k-pop threads are populated by the same people who do not leave the general)

lol once I asked them what they listen to beside kpop and the result was pretty cringe

>all the grimes/lavren/waifu threads must be banned except for one daily general
Yes, they mostly discuss the character and not the music

>fantano/scaruffi threads must recieve the same treatment
Sort of, discussing their opinions is ok, discussing (memeing) them isnt

>make more music related generals about different genres, not only metal and kpop
Most genre specific generals die pretty fast, generals tend to be a bad thing as they lead to complete isolation from the rest of the board. Sup Forums had (and still does to some extent) a big stagnancy problem because of its generals

>maybe make generals for different countries as well
Same as above, even more int related this time, nothing putts of people contributing than a foreign language

>teach newfags that to not taking Sup Forumscore seriously or unironically and not making threads complaining their favourite album isn't mucore
The approach to Sup Forumscore is wrong, its meant as a list of things that are talked about frequenly on Sup Forums, its not a definitive chart of good/bad music

Sup Forumsmor is usually pretty terrible. Sup Forums threads are fun though given the butthurt on this more left-leaning board. :^)

>Yes, they mostly discuss the character and not the music
Artist discussion is allowed. Read the rules:
>Discuss music, ARTISTS, and instruments here. All images should relate to the topic at hand.
Sup Forums.org/rules

The grimes/lavren threads respect those rules (artist discussion + sharing pictures related to them). If you dislike them you have the filtering option.

Anything else?

The problem is grimesposting OUTSIDE of grimes generals
Which needs to stop

>stop posting things i'm not interested in

>Something has to be done about this behaviour.
I'm afraid that won't happen, because mods like Grimes too.

And KPOP, it seems. In other words, their taste is also shit.

One thread per artist
One thread per genre

I feel bad for those who want discuss something different but there are 5 grimes, 5 Lana, 5 beach boys, 5 memerap and 5 same-thread-daily etc... threads.

>the sight uf Grimes triggers me
This is bullshit, Grimes is a legit artist, of course she'll show up outside of a general. Grow the fuck up.

>Grimes is a legit WAIFU, of course she'll show up outside of a general.
FTFY.

>The problem is grimesposting OUTSIDE of grimes generals
There isn't ANY rule regarding that. None. Your opinions =/= rules.
>Which needs to stop
Because you say so?

>5 of each
>my problem isn't actually a problem so i have to exaggerate it to make it seem like it is

>my topic is boring and no one responds so i'm gonna blame other threads for being more interesting

>i'm free to post a thread at literally any time, no questions asked and no restrictions, but somehow it's other threads' fault that there's "no space" for my thread

>i actually just don't like grimes
>i actually just don't like daily threads
>other people like things i don't like
>and i am very mad about that

Way to shit on your own argument... gg

This. Some people should get a grip. Have some perspective. If Grimesposting is so annoying maybe they're wasting too much time shitposting on moo. Trying to police the board to fit THEIR OWN INTERESTS is unproductive and silly. Deal with the current state or get out.

why are grimesfag so femines

>not liking what your fellow /mu posters like posting about
Well, this is a music board and there's waifu worship even in generals about her, not to mention other threads.

* obviously the last sentence wasn't for *

Grimesfags are obsessed, there were other complaints, not everything is about you spamming that nasty whore

>Because you say so?
Because it's not music discussion. It's waifu worship and discussion about her feet, etc.

>my topic is boring and no one responds so i'm gonna blame other threads for being more interesting
I noticed that. Some idiots blame the Grimes threads for attracting so much discussion while their silly meme threads don't survive above 10 posts. One word: envy.

>This too, sick of whining faggots spoiling the atmos.
Let's not get used to Sup Forums being so cancerous.

I agree, Grimes is like the new KPOP and it is growing too fast, spreading disease on this board.

>Grimesfags
Do you expect to be taken seriously? You're even more obsessed than them if you're mentioning them all the time. Get a grip, raging autist.

>basically we just need a fucking /waifu/ board
Well, why not? At least some containtment boards worked.

this

>Sup Forums threads are fun though
Their place isn't on Sup Forums.

Easy.

Thanks Moot for the filter/hide option.

man people are pretty up in arms about this whole grimes thing

all you guys have to do it prove there's discussion about her music here, like find posts that actually show analysis of her work

>It's waifu worship and discussion about her feet, etc.
Bullshit. There are some autists posting crap, but most of discussion is on topic. Read the last archived proper Grimesthread as a proof: rbt.asia/mu/thread/S71381009

Waifu worship and discussion about her feet are something part of this silly board's culture, it happens on every thread about a female artist. You must be new if you have no idea about this.

It's called enthusiasm. People flog what they like and no amount of bitching on your part will ever chang that.

It's still discusion about the artist, even if it's her big toe size.

See

>find something that doesn't exist, guys!

Read this thread, memester rbt.asia/mu/thread/S71381009

There's plenty of music discussion in it.

>people are pretty up in arms about this whole grimes thing
A bunch of autists =/= all people. They don't matter.

I'm in favour

Hi /kpg/ is starting to aggressively attack choabros.

Can we please get them a few warns so they know they can't gangup on choa?

>It's still discusion about the artist, even if it's her big toe size.
Interesting: why these haters care so much about what is posted in Grimes threads? Why they even care if 1. it's not they board 2. they don't even like this artist? There's place for everyone to post whatever artists they want.

>grimes fan calling other people autist

wew lad

maybe you should read the thread, there's no substantial music discussion to be found there.

What are you even talking about? Are you unable to think?
>gg
Fuck off to 9gag.

can we get rid of grimes threads pls

>You must be new if you have no idea about this.
Sadly, I have an idea of what's being discussed and I object to it. You know where you can discuss feet and other fetishes?
And why is it so hard to post in a containment thread?

Not an argument
It's a decent amount, far more that you'll find on every random Sup Forums thread you want. Also don't forget: artist discussion is still legit discussion, like it or not. Read the rules, bro.

It is bad canned music with little to no depth. What could you even discuss about it?

Filter them, n00b. A handy shortcut: SHIFT CLICK in catalog.

You know where you can bitch ------>/trash/

This thread is legitimately the best argument for banning waifuposting I've ever seen

It's not about grimes, it's about people posting things you don't like and how absolutely COSMICALLY ASSBLASTED that makes you.

If you want better threads, there is literally one action that is objectively guaranteed to get better threads made: make them yourself. Not capable? People don't think your threads are hot shit like you do? People would literally rather meme about how fat ldr is than discuss your interests? Tough luck. People don't like what you like. Get over it.

Some people go out of their way to avoid filters.

>You know where you can bitch ------>/trash/
Great way of avoiding discussion. You sure proved that posting 20 threads about waifus is justified.

can;t filter threads where u kids go out of way your to not put her name in the thread

Stopped reading after
>COSMICALLY ASSBLASTED
You're the cancer that is killing this goddamn board.

>72 replies
>27 posters

I'm convinced it's like one or two guys in this thread defending grimes and everyone else just wants her gone

>Now were up to 20
This is why you're a meme.

Or there's one raging autist.

>I don't like chicken, but god damn it if the grocery store won't stop carrying it.
So don't buy it.

I think the problem with some of the plans proposed here is that they aim to pretty much make Sup Forums into /toy/, a mess of a board that is populated by nothing but generals. A board full of generals may have good discussion, but then becomes very stale and boring. A certain level of shitposting must be tolerated, lest the board become unexciting discussion about the same eight albums.

>It is bad canned music with little to no depth.
That's just your opinion. Subjective. Not an argument.

This.

If you want to beat those Grimesposters, simply make better threads. Make them so great that people are really involved. Look now at the catalog: over half of it is just memes.

Complaining about Grimesposters is like complaining that your competition sell much more than you. It's your fault because you didn't make your products attractive.

What you said about my comment perfectly applies to your own reply; not mine. Try again (or prove me wrong).

Because of COSMICALLY ASSBLASTED anons like you. Learn about reverse psychology. Complaining will only make things worse.

>don't complain about delusional people obsessed with someone's shit music and appearance or "we" will "make things worse"
Just do it already. This place is irredeemable.

the issue isn't so much that there are grimes threads, but grimes seems to get mentioned in every other thread too, and if someone says anything negative about her the thread ends up getting derailed hard by rabid grimes fan(s).
so it's not like you can just ignore or filter those threads (especially since they seem to intentionally not put her name in the OP)

chicken is cancer dumbass meat eater

dear mods pls get rid of grimes threads
majority of us want her out

Maybe if you useless faggots actually reported shitposting the board wouldn't be so awful.

>This place is irredeemable.
Then leave this toxic place.

>dear mods pls get rid of grimes threads
That would make the things much worse. Mods will have to delete nonstop such threads and it would be against the rules (any artist could be discussed on Sup Forums).

Here's a tl;dr: Be the fucking chemo then.

its not discussion when anytime you mention her that autism fan of hers stops comparing everything to grimes and posts the same pictures,
i like grimes and some of you are cool. but u guys have rotten apples who go out of their way to ruin other threads

>posts the same pictures
He should post different pictures?

he should stop posting

What about tolerance?

>tfw you're the guy in op's pic

i can't believe someone remembered that thread, i'm a fucking meme, guys. i did it.

thats fine

>not disagreeing with my assessment of your actual motivations
user, grow up.

>being this new