How about a fluffy abuse thread?

How about a fluffy abuse thread?

K

This is possibly gayer than the real stuff to be honest.. bet you fags jack off to it as well. You're all just edgy furrie cucklords in denial hahahaha

Go back to your furry traps, faggot.

>baby's first trolling attempt

Trolled LOL

This is so autist

Requesting smarty abuse

once picking? hard prime? i'm so sm??? and hitting on favorite green? love, ???
reminiscent how i felt about you in the past, she was different, i was t???? and now
we had a blast and i'm attached to you like a drug, you love it when i OD, liquor shot our
finger on the trigger like an OG, you got a sugar daddy that you even lo??? ????, you think
you had a secret, i ain't pikachu?(xd) you ???? me. he got nothing on me, i represent the
people, equality is gonna be a right, now legal. so when they try to take you from me, i'ma
stand up, step up in the place and everybody throw their hands up. so get out my way, get you
in the bag?, five minutes sitting and i hit? it with a bit of swag, they ????? with the roses,
i run with the pros, stealing hearts from right under their noses.

I call bullshit on this one

They would definitely try to kill each other. One would be a smarty, and try to brutalize the other "dummy"; the other would cry the entire time but would still try to murder the other, as if he felt bad he was doing it
>huuhuuu sowwy fwend
They always do that: kill each other, or eat their babies, or offer their babies as rape toys in exchange for food without a second thought and cry the entire time.

You're obviously into hellgremlins, not original fluffies.

Only thing gayer is being such a cuck that you have to come to this board and project to make yourself seem less pathetic.
KYS faggot

how it feels to chew five gum

Fluffies, I like those
But a vast majority of the time that is the case. If a mom is hungry or even somewhat desperate she will offer up the kid as a treat or enf toy.

Millie was a nice mother to her kids and even took care of her blind baby, loved it and never wanted it to due or leave. But it was her fault the baby was blind in the first place. She literally offered up the wings of one baby and the eyes of the other, not because she was hungry, but simply because she wanted a "nyu daddy". The guy didn't even force her.

Hellgremlins are awful, but a majority in the....fandom? And this is coming from a light hugboxer.

Also pic to contribute

Millie faced a hard choice, but it's one I would have made in her place as well. Considering how bad the life of ferals is, how unlikely they are to survive at all, and how idealized fluffies imagine life with an oner to be, even the harsh price of blinding one of her foals would have been worth it if the owner hadn't been an abuser.

I can see fluffies eating their foals in the most extreme circumstances, but letting their foals get hurt is definitely not something they'd do at the drop of the hat. "Babies are the most imporant thing in the world" after all.

what would sigmund freud think

I believe Daddy Freud would be very find of this.

*fond

Pretty okay I think.

Fluffies are dumb, but a guy asking for the eyeballs and wings of your offspring in exchange for shelter is a red flag for ANYONE (the wings weren't TOO big a price since they're essentially useless, but the Fluffies don't know this, so it's definitely a psychological blow).

As for the baby thing, fluffs are more in love with the idea of babies, rather than the babies themselves. I recall reading a story in which the owner asks the fluff why they want a baby more than anything and the fluff couldn't answer with anything other than "hugs and love", to which the owner replied that the fluffy could simply get hugs from its stuffed animal and love from the owner.

It's a real life scenario too; many people have children just to have them and have something to take pictures of and put on Facebook. Rarely are kids planned for nowadays, and the kid is sometimes given to the wolves (metaphorically) because parents don't prepare themselves in advance. Kids out of wedlock are depressing sometimes.

Tl;dr: fluffs make me sad because they represent the worst of humanity, but sometimes a happy ending is nice because they can represent the best of humanity as well

Why would they tell them its a thing to kill the babys? surely the fluffys cant read.

what artist?

I see a chance that two fluffys can be so domesticated or passive that they share.

I'll draw fluffy pics for you.

You nailed it. I see fluffys as parody's of humans. few good, some bad, mostly stupid that believes everything daddah or smarty has to say and all frustrating to deal with.

fluffy being webbed and about to eaten by a hot anime spider hybrid chick

gotta draw fast

The red flags are obvious to us HUMANS, but we are beyond comparison to the intellectual abilities of the fluffies.

I remember the story you mentioned, and it's a good story indeed. However, that too was playing with the bad articulation skills of the fluffy, who would have loved little babies of her own but was just too simple to think of any better arguments than huggies and wuv.

Fluffies are made to love pretty much everything and everyone in general, and little babies add maternal and protective instincts on top of that.

For me, the main attraction of fluffies is that they are just too goody-two-shoes for this world, and how their endless optimism and friendliness gets them nothing but scorn and tragedies in return. They're stupid, yes, but most of all they're too naive to understand that the rest of the world doesn't run on huggies and wuv like they believe.

that would of been a neat concept if it wasn't sex appeal anthro.

Ferals working together to topple a trash can. Some are pushing from one side, while others are pulling from the side it's tipping towards.

I think posting Millie again for reference is appropriate.

you guys need help

12 Foals getting brutally stomp to death with half of them being nailed to a wall as their whore mother is fornicating with another fluffy that is being liquified

And you don't? You're visiting Sup Forums. Chances are you're mildly autistic. Get off your high horse.

Improve the quality of this.

the millie series is fucking great.

yes, there are few unfinished fluffy games and many great story which need graphics you want to help "fwend"?

Bonus points if there is a poster saying "Jesus died for your sins" with a fluffy Jesus nailed to a cross

Pretty much proves my point that Fluffies are more in love with the idea of babies than with the babies themselves. To the point where they'll run away from home to starve themselves and the babies JUST TO PROVE they're the "best" mother. I'd feel worse for ferals if them running away from home to have babies just to spite their owners wasn't the case most of the time

Lol you kids need to get laid.

So do you faggot

Obviously fluffies want babies and an owner, but if the owner doesn't let them have babies, some will run away because they want babies even more. Wanting to attach any kind of "just to spite the owner" mentality to that makes it seem like you just want to come up with excuses to justify your abusive desires in a socially acceptable way.

And you user need to get better one if you are still on Sup Forums

you guys are fucked up man.