Okay Sup Forumsastards

Okay Sup Forumsastards

Give me your best life hack

Other urls found in this thread:

bam.bz/15U
efficiencyiseverything.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Drink your own piss

Put Watermelon under a tree, sit in the tree with a gun, kill all niggers who come near.

have a short flexible tube near your toilet connected to an easy reachable faucet. when you have finished a dump, stick the pipe up yer ass and flush out the remainder with tepid water with light pressure.

Never report you smoke to the insurance company; so long as you never tell a doctor you smoke you'll avoid $50 extra insurance costs every month - that's a whole carton!

This.

If you actually get used to the taste you can drink your piss over and over, essentially creating and endless supply of drinkwater.

I have been cycling my piss for about 9 months now and it's saved me a bunch of money.

Or just buy a bidet, you cheap fuck.

Don't wash your hair with shampoo all the time. Do it once a week. Otherwise your hair will fell at your 40s.
Just wash it with water like if you were using shampoo. Massage your head with just water and it will grow stronger and larger than it used to when you used shampoo all the time.

if you are gaining weight, eat less food than you currently are and not only will the weight gain stop but you will also start to lose weight.
I know it sounds like some science fiction fantasy but somehow it works!

is this true? i wash my hair daily with shampoo because it gets greasy after half a day

Are you using, like, hair wax or something?

Greasy after half a day is retarded.

that's fucking bullshit. hair loss is due to hormones, not being dry (the result of over washing)

On a serious note, ever since I started working out I digest all of the food I eat and shit only ever other day, as opposed to before when I would have smelly diarrhea shits on a daily basis.

Once you get past the oh noes this is difficult stage of working out, shit becomes fun.

Ok there Severus Snape

Use plastic grocery bags to pick up nasty things.

Two bags on each hand to make sure tears will not occur.

I dont think thats a very good life hack

You might not be eating enough, or enough of the right foods. Being healthy doesn't mean shitting once every other day. You might want to consider eating more fiber.
I'm very healthy (low BMI, perfect blood pressure, perfect cholesterol, blood glucose, etc..) and I have a nice firm shit usually twice a day.
wow this took a weird turn.

kys

Op here

This is by far the best lifehack yet

GET ONE OF THESE:
bam.bz/15U

You are a retard

Bullshit right here

Haha. You must be one of these who sells Hairloss shampoo on the internet.

and that from a guy who took a obvious joke serious...

the state of Sup Forums

>OP starts thread
>wants certain topic
>posts nothing relevant
>has nothing to push the topic
>wants others to spoonfeed him
>complains Sup Forums sucks ass because faggotry

OWW YEAH!!!

If you're a kissless virgin, go on dating sites like OKCupid or POF and chat up ugly and or fat chicks. Go out to dinner with them and talk to them. If she's a terrible person (i.e. babbydaddy is a nigger) then don't go out with them a second time. After a few months of doing this you can start working up the food chain. Before you know it, you'll be dating prettier girls and no longer a hopeless beta.

This will do 3 things for you:

1. You will find that you are not lonely and bored on a Friday night

2. You will learn how to talk to girls

3. You will not be desperate

(bonus) If you are a decent human being you can make friends with these girls even if you don't want to date them.

Op here

Here's my best lifehack (doesn't work everywhere)

Find clothing store with two for one deal going, and buy two of whatever you want.

Wait for sale to finish and return one of the shirts saying it doesn't fit

Free shirt (I've only done this twice)

fuck. this is actually good advice.

stop giving a fuck what you say around women and just say the shit youre thinking and you'll actually score yourself a great number of fuckings

but who am I kidding, OP is fag

don't most places require a receipt for a return? meaning you would only get back half the money.
or was that b8?

I found this website decent for a few.
efficiencyiseverything.com/

Or you just end up being such a beta you cant say no to the fat cow, ending in you getting together with an abomination of a human being just cause ur beta.

The receipt would show the sale price though...

The place I went didn't give a shit and it was American Eagle

It's worth a try

To be fair it was degenerate teenagers working there who didn't give a shit

A happy beta with a whale with better than a lonely beta with a MLP.

I laughed my ass off at this, ty

BTW, I did this for 4 years. In that time, I dated several women who are boring as fuck 2 thicc girls that I ended up fucking for several months, a few cuties, and one that I was sure that I was in love with from the get go. Now I'm engaged to a sweet girl who previously hid from everyone in the back of the Library reading Russian lit who adores me like no other. Is she 10/10? no but she is a solid 7/10, with nice perky tits a curvy ass, and stays in shape. Not bad for a fat guy who had only has sex for the first time at age 30. It's all about confidence even when you have to fake it.

If you're worried about hair loss, quit jerking off.

Good job Sup Forumsro.

or jerkoff more and get a hair transplant from your palms to your head.

no

Drinking beach will cure a cold.

If you do not shit once a day, you are doing something wrong