The new US secretary of defense. What will he do?

The new US secretary of defense. What will he do?

Other urls found in this thread:

bam.bz/15U
youtube.com/watch?v=1YvwoUmXQJc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Isn't that something The Sniper from Team Fortress 2 said like 7 years ago?

>What will he do?
Quit after 4 months when Trump tries to micro-manage everything he does.

>implying trump has even managed anything
He has people for that

I’m going to plead with you, do not cross us. Because if you do, the survivors will write about what we do here for 10,000 years. - See more

His quotes sound like they are from an autistic edgy teenager

You go into Afghanistan, you got guys who slap women around for five years because they didn’t wear a veil. You know, guys like that ain’t got no manhood left anyway. So it’s a hell of a lot of fun to shoot them. Actually it’s quite fun to fight them, you know. It’s a hell of a hoot. It’s fun to shoot some people. I’ll be right up there with you. I like brawling.

He will be polite, professional, but have a plan to kill everybody he meets.

Thats what the sniper is based off.

Except he's actually killed a bunch of people.

Get caught up in a scandal, and have to resign after less than a year in office.

survive this
bam.bz/15U

Cringe x1000.
Jesus fn christ, somebody got picked on and never got over it.

Some autistic teenagers did too

Anyone who uses edgy to describe the words of someone who has actually killed someone should be tested for autism.

>mfw the new generation is so inundated with anti-depressants and amphetamines that they have a highly restricted range of emotion
>mfw anything showing emotion is now considered edgy or cringe to stupid kids

if you need to brag about how badass you are at killing, you're either not that good at killing or so good at it that you shouldn't be trusted with anything so much as a bowl of room temperature icecream.

either way this guy got the wrong job. he belongs somewhere that people can hear him scream about how fucking based he is, while keeping him away from the pointy objects.

hey. that triggered me.

Maybe, but 39, vet, and that IS so cringey there's no way that's a real quote from anyone over 14.

he's got a point. this dude is the walking talking equivelent of the "What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?" meme.

fuck. i just realized. our country is about to be run by memes.

goddammit, we deserve this.

Are you really considering a Marine talking about killing on par with an autistic teenager? That quote was about the Iraqi leaders after the fall of Baghdad. So many Iraqis had just been slaughtered and he wanted it to end, but he needed them on board.

He's known for his measured character and restraint. He is extremely well respected. Do you think Teddy Roosevelt is edgy too? Face it, your brain chemistry is fucked or you have a weird autistic aversion to any kind of expression of passion.

I don't believe you, random Sup Forums poster.

Except for he actually killed people. Part of the reason that copypasta is funny is because that guy was obviously not a navy seal and obviously hadn't actually killed people.

if what you say is right, about his character and restraint then okay. i'll admit i don't know a lot about this guy other than that he's a big talker. You also make a good point about Roosevelt's shittalkery .

Thanks man, check out this video for another modern badass speech.

youtube.com/watch?v=1YvwoUmXQJc

it would still be just as pathetic if he actually did. hillary bragged about snuffing gadaffi. that was fucked too.

>marine likes to kill foreigners

Stop the fucking presses

It was fucked to me at least because we now know more to the story of Odyssey Dawn. I think it would be badass if the story we were sold was true.

haha im wearing the same sweater that dog is right now.

still, its just a speech and saber rattling. i dont want to go to war with russians. i dont think most russians even want to take over europe. just a lot of hawks in the high ranking levels of the military who want to rub nuts and talk mad shit.

i want to see this guy defend america, i want our military used wisely and not just dumping us wholesale into proxy-war after proxy-war to chase invisible boogiemen. fuck with us and get fucked (afghanistan) if you're fucked up, not our problem (syria)

Agreed.

He'll make America great again.

he will secretate defense of US

Actually he's the candidate. Which there is literally a law against his aking the post. The Founding Fathers wanted the military overseen by a civilian. He's been out of the military and the law says he must be out for at least seven years. The only way for him to take the post is for both houses to literally write a new law.

He'll make America grate again.

It's already been put out there that the Republicans are going to push through a waiver so he can take the post once the next session starts.

>make Isis shit themselves
>replace secret service with marines making potential assassins shit themselves
>bitch slap/kill/eat anyone who pisses him off as he has done for decades
He's pretty great.

I'm with you, no point in fighting a war with no end.

The first president of the USA,
general Washington

Yeah but the thing is this is a rule that has been in force for the history of our country. There are reasons for some things, the same way there are reasons you don't give predatory billionaires the keys to the US treasury

i also hear he was british and didn't even pay taxes ;)

Well thank Harry Reid, now the Republicans can push whoever they want in. Jesus!

That is not true

to be honest, this is something i've been doing for years. german here btw.
ever since i've got very creative and everytime i meet someone i imagine how i'd kill that person if the person randomly were to attack me. just as an idea. i can't help it anymore.
sometimes, like a funmode in a game, i imagine when i'm in class and my class has like 30 people, how i'd kill everyone in there if they were to attack me.
i workout, i'm not dumb. it's just to know if i could do it. hypothetical.

and imho i would want someone who's better than me at this game in charge of defense.
it makes sense, doesn't it? what i can do i want someone to do that to countries OR the whole world, if they were to attack.
so yeah.

what's the problem here, pussy?

The rule was added after WWII
It has since been reduced to seven years and has been waived before

*The new Secretary of Offense.

FTFY

Checkem.

The best defense is a good offense.
And the very best defense is to kill any unfortunate bastard who looks at you funny.

>>replace secret service with marines making potential assassins shit themselves

you do know many SS guys are ex marines... and could hand most marines their asses...

No.
SS has no discipline and have been embarrassingly lax as of late.

>humanity
>10,000 years in the future
pick one faggot

peace among nations is best attained when there is an arrow pointed at each others heart. love can only take you so far but fear can suppress you for life.

how about your company stop posting these shill posts, and you stop working for the company that tells you to post these. youre fucking brain washing people you cuck

Was just the first gis result
The company that I do work for is unrelated to the topic.