What does Sup Forums think about Serbia ?

What does Sup Forums think about Serbia ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U67MRAPKXzU&list=UUwvGYKWJKGWXK0kM2A0x9-w
youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I didn't like your movie.

You mean the one where the guy fucks his own son ? Yeah, couldn't watch it myself ..

Fuck both Catholic Serbs (Croats) and albanimals.

Are you going to do anything about Kosovo or will keep ignoring them?

Just curious.

The fucking muslims just randomly moved in and said that it's their land and when we said fuck no gtfo they complained to the U.S. and we got bombed. Fucking sandniggers..

Basic balkan starter pack, start a nationality fight

so.fucking.true.

I like the Serbs I know. Real bros.

slutiest girls

pic related

Ugly fucksticks like her are always slutty anywhere

Serbian girls are basically cumdumpsters now
12 year-olds look 20 and the other way around, when i was there on vacation i fucked a hooker that look 13, best day of my life.

to treba jebat u uredu kek

jebeni četnici

found the nazis

back to Sup Forums

>says go to Sup Forums
>b - random
>go fuck yourself

I meant the independence thing. Kosovo says they are independent, they say it's an autonomous province. It's been like this for years now, so I was wondering.

The US and part of EU recognize them. Spain and Serbia don't.

yeah, usually nice tits too

Neither does Russia because it's not right to just rip out a part of a country because sandniggers want their own. They can go back to their albanimals.

ovo xd

Ukraine wants to have a talk about ripping out countries with Russia I think. Not very fortunate example, but OK.

Ultimate cumdumpster

Anyone from Indjija?

the fuck ?

Ja sam iz Novog Sada

Relevant thread to ask that for sure. They are like one next to the other.

I like your war music. I only know about Roki tho so any recommendations about anyone else?

indjija ´s ass

Trying to cause conflict at the same time to being helpful:

youtube.com/watch?v=U67MRAPKXzU&list=UUwvGYKWJKGWXK0kM2A0x9-w

There you go.

Stop the sandniggers and save europe.can't trust greece to do anything about it. Balkans still know how to fight. cant wait for living fossils of europe to remember howa gun looks and cant trust liberal cocksucking niggerlicking politicians do stop them either.

Haha same channel I go to listen to his stuff. Thanks anyway, user.

burn in hell sandnigger

Also:

This one is kektastic:
youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0

I prefer Montenegro.

But this is bosnian...

Not chimming in for any side really, just providing sauces user requested.

See

nobody cares

Well you did ask.

He asked for serbian war music and you provided bosnian war music. You were not helpful in any way.

Not OP but your answer had nothing to do with this thread

I understood the request like music related to the conflict and provided a source from another side. Sorry if that made you uncomfortable.

>this

I used to hate serbia like the rest of former communist countries because their people are uneducated and come to western Europe to steal. This was my opinion in the end of the 80's and 90's.
But now, with this INVASION of sandniggers parasites, I just changed my mind. You people have nice places to visit and you have real culture. It just took me time to know it.
My people and politicians (sandniggerlovers ethnomasochists hipsters of Belgium) do not get the 1/4 of the respect I have for you
Shall we fight these sandniggers together? My people is too busy getting it in the ass.

Is Kosovo still (artificially) overprotected by nato and europe cunts?

I know Sup Forumsro but that fucking song (the first one) stomps my fucking buttons. Sorry for being an asshole, hope you understand.

the biggest US army base offshore is in Kosovo

Yep cuz if it wasn't ... in short form - sandniggers wouldn't live there

We will always have respect for Belgium, always.

To be honest former serbian (an other) military members caused a lot of trouble several years ago by appliying their guerrilla tactics to stealing and express kidnapings. Now they chilled out and we are cool.

Now Romanians get all the hate. Their hability to amass copper from public infrastructures is unheard of. Several times my train has been (really)late because they managed to steal the fucking catenary. Fun times.

Ok ste vise-manje al je sve sjebano ovdje tak da je sve u kurcu na default.
Ugl sjebani ste.

Do not. Belgians are giving away their country to the sandniggers because it would be fascist to do otherwise. Belgians has been brainwashed to behave like losers. They cannot be respected, they refuse any idea of pride because hipsterfaggots. Really, I mean it: Belgians are no longer what they used to be, not even remotely.

That's my point. They sort of stole this land. Sooner or later this unfair situation will end.

I think you guys need riots, as bad as it may sound, your voice needs to be heard

Hope it gets better for you

The end wont be fucking pretty

Do any of you Srbine (from mainland Serbia) Have any family members/friends that volunteered to fight in Republika Srpska/Krajina?

>fighting for anything more than your independence
This country will get nothing more, but nothing less.

im from cetinje , Montenegro and my father fought with beli vukovi paramilitary

My farther has a tattoo on his shoulder of their sing /mark how ever you call it.

INDJIJA
nice! I'm from there too

odakle si brate?

y old?

Sta mislis ?

sarajevo? :D

Srbin iz BiH

?

It's so irrelevant that I don't think about it at all

I am ex US military and in my opinion serbs are lower than niggers. Biggest cowards, and the US killed them like the rats they were. Personally i killed dozens with my F16 sorties... LOL

What do you mean by that?

how old are you? maybe you know i girl i use to date in a ship

People from this family fight when the country is in danger, sporadic conflicts are of no concern.

>biggest cowards
you wouldnt face us on the ground even though our military technology was 20 years behind yours, you just feared a real army of real men :^) meanwhile your cuck army does one tour of iraq and all "veterans" go home and fucking rope themselves

I think it's in Europe somewhere and there was a war once there and I think all the women are 50 years old and wear headscarfs.

>trying to be egdy so hard

> and wear headscarfs.

Not anymore.

I bet i killed some of your relatives LOL

>20 NATO countries invade a wartorn shithole with a single squadron of barely flying migs
>Haha u cowards
Next time bring some boots on the ground m8, then talk shit

22, but know girls from 16-25 because of my cousins

if you werent as backward as africans you would have the tech to face us as equals...you are worse than niggers

>face us
again, you sent nobody on the ground

develop some tech you monkey and face us in the air

develop some balls, manhood and lose the cowardice and face us like real countries fight :^)

Fresh reply m8, you're totally 18

>catholic serbs
yet croatia came to be in the 7th century while serbia came to be in the 11 th century
off yourself faggot

serbia is a fucking pathetic country

god damn you are fucking dumb as fuck
The East–West Schism, also called the Great Schism and the Schism of 1054, was the break of communion between what are now the Eastern Orthodox and Roman Catholic churches, which has lasted since the 11th century.
There was only one christian religion.

FPBP

Say that to my face and not online an c what comes about

>god damn you are fucking dumb as fuck
I sincerely hope you are not being retarded on purpose you retarded slavshit
1054 the church split into 2 but how can a nation thats from the 7th century be created from a nation from the 11 century

Same as the rest of the Balcan scum:
You look like little kids arguing whose football team is the best.
Nobody cares about your stupid territory fights like "B-but w-we were here first" etc
And the worst is, you even bring this shit to other countries. Nothing worse than a Balcan neighbourhood and its clan fights.

f i g h t m e
b u r a z e r u

one girl from block was such a whore in a ship i was working, amaizing tits!

pic related

literally proved yourself retarded

Serbs are niggers of Europe... not even Romanians and Bulgarians comes close to the shit pool that is Serbia...

REMOVE KEBAB.

>that is all

samefagging this fucking hard.

You the type of nigga to be a british loyalist when the u.s. was trying to become its own thing