Instant turnoffs in a woman?

Instant turnoffs in a woman?

Feminine penis. Also nice numbers faggot. Check my dubs.

This is now a get thread

Fat.

>Instant turnoffs

>post-pubescent
>non-white

Cigarette smoking

Nice quads.

Part shaved head

Low self-esteem.

Has had more than 0 partners of any kind

That hair cut, and older then 16

Fake nails, especially the ridiculously long ones.
Nothing spells stupid whore more than fake nails, not even tattoos.

>no dick

no hobbies

stupid, ugly, no sense of style

Fat
Bisexual
Considers herself a feminist
Smokes
Tattoos
Violent (Threatens to hit and fights other girls)
Meme haircuts/styles like in the OP
Smells bad
Doesn't smell sweet enough
Earrings/piercings in the face (ears and belly button is fine)
Shit personality
Uptight/controlling nature
Ass/tits with no proper tight shape (small is fine as long as its well shaped)
Big hands not proportional to body size

>fucked by nigger / sandnigger
>penis
>feminism
>children
>smoking cigarettes
>fat
pic not related

And you guys wonder why you transcend into wizard status. I'm sure you're the vision of beauty with all these specifications.

Which of those things are unreasonable in regards to personal taste?

>Older than 17
>Belly button pierced
>Black
>Gamer chicks

fake tits

1.Being something other than heterosexual and white.
Honestly trying to find a straight white girl who actually has an interesting personality has become extremely difficult.

Too much makeup or poorly applied, stylish clothes, sunglasses that are larger than needed for practical use, yoga pants, duck face, listens to r&b rap etc, just to name a few. Thankfully I've been married for 15 years now.

Not about what they are, but the amount of them. I hope you don't literally take all of those into consideration when picking a girlfriend or I can't imagine you've had too many.

Checked
Also, if she's a liberal, I gotta go

OP

So pretty much you just don't like any of the women from the last 15 years or so? This is literally every girl that's under 25.

this

Extremely difficult? You just described every basic white bitch on the planet. Step outside the house or dorm room every once in a while.

-tattoos
-those big plug earnings that stretch out the holes

wtf happened to her ears?

Nah I'm not that guy. Sometimes you have to let a couple deal breakers slip by. Unless a guy is really attractive they don't really get to pick and choose like even the most unattractive women do.

Touched by a nigger
Kids

>bisexual
>considers herself a feminist
>uptight controlling nature
>ass with no proper shape

My gf has all of these ..
What do?

Note that I mentioned the interesting personality part. Every time I met a white girl I thought was cool she ended up being bisexual or some other tumblr gender and I hate that shit.

Huge tattoos - Nothing says "I don't give a shit about ever getting a job" or "I love to waste money on dumb shit" like a huge chest tattoo of a dragon.

Shitloads of makeup - Whore/Just makes me imagine how much of a fucking mess my bathroom is going to be after she comes out of there and leaves her fucking face all over the sink.

Huge hoop earrings - Every time you get fucked the hoop gets a little bigger. I think the hoop is a representation of the diameter of their vagina.

Dumb/ditzy - If I cannot maintain an intelligent conversation with you then you're literally a dog to me. I don't have a dog because they just cost money, leave hair everywhere, and take up my time.

That shitstreak eyebrow pencil bullshit.
Any combination of wildly mismatched hair and eyebrows.
Facial piercings.
Any ethnicity other than white.
Tattoos that show while wearing normal clothes.
Fucking flip flops anywhere but the beach, the house, or a shared shower.
"All of my friends are dudes"
"I like football"
Animal print clothes.
Camo clothes unless we're going hunting.
A bed covered in stuffed toys.
Yes, I'm old and married...

Fat. For the most part fat people lack self control and make me angry. Fat chicks are typically cause heads who are mostly untalented in all facets of being human.

doesn't like read
tats
single mom (except widows)
SJW

Saying shes a gamer girl at a socially innappropriate time.

Usually means she isnt one but knows how to make boys think shes a keeper. She played call of duty one time, is usually the case.

Also any involvement in any kind of liberal movement. Im liberal myself but God am I sick of the far left, the activism, and the total faggotry.

Feel emasculated when it turns out she's been cheating on you with a woman.

>Being fat, but not slutty
>not taking care of their looks, fat or not I.e makeup, hair, etc.
>being lazy around the house

drop her.

then again you're probably an ugly piece of shit with even more negative traits so there's probably nothing you can do, you're perfect for each other ayyyy lmao.

Fat/feminist
Smells bad
Bisexual
No personal hygiene
Dick (even if it's a feminine one)
Too much makeup

uh projecting much? Of the 14 things i listed only 3 (fat, ass/tits with no shape and big hands) were dependent on physical beauty. The rest is all personal choice and taking care of your body (Fat could fit in this category as well)

>Anyways i think most men would find any one of these off puting
>Considers herself a feminist
>Smokes
>Tattoos
>Violent (Threatens to hit and fights other girls)
>Meme haircuts/styles like in the OP
>Smells bad
>Face full of emo earrings
>Shit personality
>Uptight/controlling nature

There is a big gap between unrealistic expectation and baseline requirements. Like wise you wont see girls falling heads over heels over a dude with similar shortfalls

Nice Joanne Calderwood quads

There's nothing wrong with bi girls if they're genuinely bi. It's the "bi-curious" college sluts and ones that just clump up with a like 5 girls and will never leave them alone (sorority chicks) that you need to watch out for.

The controlling part is more at issue. Don't be a little bitch or she won't respect you and will manipulate you FOREVER.

being from or associating ones self with NYC

hairy armpits

She's genuinely bi, she has had a serious girlfriend before. I try to stand up for myself and I do most of the times, but I feel like I shouldn't have to always be alert of that in my own fucking relationship

Pseudo violent...pretends she wants to fight everyone. But in a true pinch hides runs or makes excuses like a bitch. Then proceeds to talk about how she was going to kick so and sos ass..

Yes, there is. "Bi" people are just shitty people that lack any kind of ability to commit. It's the ultimate "I'm just keeping my options open" lifestyle, and they will all cheat on anyone all the time.

Different user but I'd rather have a gf cheat on me with another girl than with a guy. At least I can fap to that or try and get a fmf 3way

Septum piercings

tumblr sensitivity

(pic related: fresh oc)

Oh shit...I forgot the "I like football" or "GO TEAM" whatever. If I ever see a picture of a chick at a sporting event on a dating site I click next. Same goes now for fucking rock climbing.
You cannot honestly tell me that 90% of girls aged 21-35 go rock climbing regularly....that's utter horseshit. Stop trying to make yourself look interesting.

Why are women so fucking boring?

>not white
>does'nt do drugs
>feminism
>bi
>smells bad
in this order

Im the one who made the list
The thread is about instant turn off. I listed all the turn offs for me, im sure you or anyone else has their very personal lists of things you dont like

Now dont get the wrong idea, except for a few (fat, smokes, violent, shit personality, smells bad) the rest of the traits isolated from the rest is not a deal breaker. But, if multiple of these things lap together then yeah it is a deal breaker

I dont mind the woman im dating having one or two of the things. I can even tolerate a tattoo as long as its not exaggerated/meme

New category...millennial bi. Meaning she posts it on all her social media status and is sjw for it and tells everyone about it just as much as gluten freaks tout their shit... and her only real bi experience is one time kissing a drunk girl at a party.

Every hobby a woman pretends to have that doesn't involve spending excessive amounts of someone else's money is just a put on way of tricking someone into spendIng excessive amounts of their own money.

Fat

nothing wrong with good fake tits, you can't tell the difference.

>Willing to date me
Fuck no something wrong with this girl

Dumb pretending to be smart.

Until they get in the pool...

Wide jaws.

I know it's petty but I can't help myself. I can get over fat bitches, skinny bitches, hair this color or that, big or small tits, hairy pussy or shaved, tattoos/piercings or none... I just don't care. But wide jaw is a huge turn off.

non-smelly farts

>You)
LOL feels bad mad, i feel bisexuality (especially when coupled with feminism) is a gate way drug to full blown dyke. Just dont let her step over you and mark your territory

i bet the women you described are just dying to be with you

Meh..why worry about that shit. Unless you like licking clean shaven armpits. Which I do to my gf.now and then...

>be under 17
>gamer chicks have cooties
Hey idiot, guess which kind of hoe is going to dress up in costumes and leave you the fuck alone to play battlefield? Not the interpretive dancer.

>tumblerite
>fat
>non white
>too tall
>weird body shape
>meme haircuts
>long nails
>basic
>bad smell
>childish
>fake

Yea I only have casual relationships

Reasonable.

>you have to be a 10/10 model to have preferences

lel

Also too much makeup or badly applied makeup it's awful.

Kek..rock climbing. I think all women aspire to be the chicks in tampon ads.

Cottage cheese in de puss

uhm yes there is
Genuinely bi girls tent to think is ok to cheat if its with a girl, the act of cheating is reflects the the same: Lack of respect and doesn't really love you. Bi girls also tend to be straight curious so watch out for that

Chloe shopper returns. He is my hero. I laugh my arse off at his work every time.

Too much makeup

I like that...

A woman who is attracted to my face and body and not my soul. True story, with the love of my life now after so many years of playing the wrong game

*shrug*

I feel like you should be alert of standing up for yourself all the time. Clearly it's not your nature. If you're inherently a submissive person then you're probably going to end up with a more dominant person (and there's not necessarily anything wrong with that) but you should be aware of it. Being a person who is 'passive' in their relationship is dangerous. Being the 'submissive' in the relationship is fine. Ultimately you have just as much power, if not more, as the one who is in charge. There should be a mutual respect.

You should be aware at all times of people trying to manipulate you. Being 'passive' or 'not paying attention' is what lands you in a position where you're the submissive in an unhealthy relationship and you have difficulty even getting OUT of the relationship or you're getting somehow abused (manipulated, used for your money, used for sex, etc). Even if you're not a dominant person you need to be AWARE that this is happening so you don't fall into this kind of trap.

Type A personalities are ALWAYS, 100% of the time, even unconsciously looking for 'prey' personalities to take advantage of. They'll manipulate you, make you do things without even realizing they're doing it. It's how they survive. You survive by not being the antelope that gets eaten.

Note..I fucked an interpretative dancer in college. Shit was great. Still friends with her. She is awesome.

Leave BadMofoJojo alone.

Did she interpret it as great as well?

Its not about taking all those into consideration, one or two of those wont hurt. The problem lies when multiple of those lap together
Also there are some universal deal breakers on that list. So really i dont know what you are on about

>#1 - FAT
>#2 - UGLY
That's pretty much it

Demanding to be treated like an adult, while acting and only accepting the responsibility of a child.

We were Fuck buddies for a year or so..I don't think I was her best lay but I could make her beg to cum which is what she liked. So I'd say she enjoyed it. Often did a lot of weird entanglement of limb sex..sore for days afterwards.. but she hooked up with a theater dude and got married. Like I said we still talk and hang out now and then

ewww who is that guy in ops pic ?

raped women (really raped not the meme new age rape) scratch that lets include meme raped in the list as well

Raped women are emotionally, broken, too much shit to deal with, wont ever connect with a man and be secretly scared

good list, good list.

The least insane list in here.

+1 great list

Echh...just euchhh. I know this is / b/ and all but I just cannot understand how people can rape. Fuck that is an awful thing to do to someone.

You two must be like....no penis having wusses. There are definitely Bi girls. If you have a gf and she fucks a girl and you've established boundaries that her fucking a girl was cheating then dump her. It sounds to me like (as with most of the fucking crybaby people who post in threads like this) they are shit at communicating with their significant other, lack confidence, and their partner's own confidence makes their penis shrink up inside them.

Most guys would love to date a legitimately bi girl. You know why? Because if you have a proper, healthy relationship with a woman who also likes women, and she respects you and respects the relationship, then when you go out together you're both like "man, that girl is hot" instead of you eyeballing a girl and your wife giving you the stink eye.

It's much easier to build a mutual respect with someone who you can communicate with properly. If they cheat on you then the relationship is broken. That's the story. It has nothing to do with it being with a man or a woman, it has to do with your inability to communicate.

You can get married and one of you can fuck other people, you can date and you can both fuck other people. It doesn't matter. As long as you're both honest about what the lines and limits are then you'll do well.

who said anything about raping anyone?

Delusional fat... I'm fat but I only eat healthy and I exercise 3x a day and my heart is in better shape......blah blah...

The simple concept of it in this context makes me cringe.

Yes, you can, as soon as you touch them...

Yeah i dont know how that dude got mixed them
The point was clear, raped women are emotionally broken