Itt: music for high iq ppl only

itt: music for high iq ppl only

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=o i am laffin
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Am I the only one who thinks the single he released is actually intelligent/clever?

I thought Pure Comedy was decent in the beginning and the end but the middle religious part was so overdone and similar to /r/atheism tier thought. Two Wildly Different Perspectives kinda felt like a Michael Jackson political song to be sung at the SuperBowl and Ballad of A Dying Man was like a Fear Fun song. But Total Entertainment Forever is like David Foster Wallace crammed into a pop song and excecuted pretty cleverly.

you mean people who got a "high IQ" from an online test that offered a $300 "accelerated learning course" to bring out your full potential, or people who are actually intelligent. I am the latter and I think FJM is trash for stupid hipsters to circlejerk to.
p.s.-having a high IQ doesn't mean you're smart just means you're a good test-taker. Richard Feynman only had a slightly above average IQ and he was brilliant

album leaked

>I can't give any argument or even reply coherently so ima just post a .gif I downloaded from Sup Forums
awesome. FJM fans truly are enlightened by their own intelligence

I know but I don't care enough about FJM to download it.

Ok

I want to grab him by the hair and throatfuck him

THIS is some real high iq music right here.

Checked

I love when faggots like you try to justify your inadequacies by using rare examples of contradictory instances

>b-b-but Richard Feynman had a low IQ

>b-b-but James Murphy was successful musician later in life

>b-b-but David Bowie didn't go to university and he was successful

o i am laffin

nice coming from the guy who can't spell laughing

Because if you say something that is pure retardation, you don't deserve an argument.

Anal Cunt

I have a high IQ dumbass. I have been in "gifted" programs in school all my life and am currently researching shit at uni that you couldn't begin to comprehend (not allowed to talk about it but it involves progagation of EM waves) . You will never see someone who is actually smart use their IQ as evidence; only idiots like OP will do that.

>using the artistic achievements of OTHERS to show that you are intelligent
o I am laffin

lmgtfy.com/?q=o i am laffin

>Hey bro, why don't we just like, put down our phones and talk instead?

>reddit meme
typical brainlet

why can't we be nice to others and ultimately disregard intelligence

I know this thread is bait but I have sworn to take every possible opportunity to point out that the new FJM album is among the worst projects I've ever heard. Music for fucking retards is a more appropriate tag.

lol, it's a Sup Forums meme. what now, faggot?

I undoubtedly have a higher IQ than you

>and am currently researching shit at uni that you couldn't begin to comprehend
Well, I could if I studied it. I'm a law student so I'm not focused on your shit.

>using homophobic slurs
typical brainlet