If incest was not taboo anymore, would you do it?

If incest was not taboo anymore, would you do it?

Of course! I'd do my sister anyway

Yup

Id fill my sis so fast

My sis on the right, hell yeah i would

i only have a brother - no

Already have..
Long story short, New Years, tons of vodka, sleep over, black out, whisky dick,ass fucking, pass out, wake up, regret, hangover, vomit, awkwardness.

Happened three times since. Feels horrible but amazing. Nothing gets me as diamonds as her.

Pic

No not posting pic. If a single person I know sees that both our life would be fucked.

If incest wasnt taboo 99% of the reason I want to fuck my sister would go away.

She is hot, but she is a huge bitch.

The Taboo makes it evicting.

Nah, all my close relatives are pretty damn ugly, glad I got most of my dads genes. I do have a hot aunt who aint even a blood relative, but her husband is a psycho who even taught me how to build bombs and hide bodies.

I'd fuck her in a heartbeat. Sis is the one on the left.

ITT: People with emotional/mental problems justify their unhealthy behavior.

I would now except for the fact i dont have any hot female relatives

Post some wincest stories plox
Request full shed fag story

>Request full shed fag story
what?

There is a guy know by the name of Shed/shed fag
Who posted epic stories of wincest with his two sisters

Already fooled around with two female cousins up until I was 12 then stopped. That's about as far as I would take it. it didn't feel weird with them at all which puzzles me because the idea of touching any other relative is cringe.

I'd make my younger sister bj me all the time and grope her perky titties whenever i could

Agreed. I doubt I'd have any desire to fuck my sister or see her naked if it was acceptable.

Nope. Only Apealing thing about it is that it is taboo. Goes with a few other of my fetishes too

Considering I've slept with several of my cousins, being taboo or not doesn't really make a difference. Although it being taboo might actually be part of what entices me. I really wanna fuck my half sister.

Two things about /b: the constant appreciation of traps and incest is just trolling.

It's so it gets normalized and hope some fag gets the balls to do it, and then everyone keks about it because they convinced some autist that it's normal.