Let's talk about rape, baby

Let's talk about rape, baby.

Lets talk about sleepfucking.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d39sD1li2_E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking love sticking my dick in her asshole as she sleeps.

I don't even bother thrusting, I just leave it in and feel her asshole twitch and squirm as she dreams.

I've cum in her asshole so many times, then leave it in till I get hard again.

Don't know how many times I've fallen asleep with my cock in her tight asshole.

Any of you all ever fingered or fucked any drunk gals?

more pictures please

I don't even know how many drunk girls I fucked and came inside of.

Many probably got preggo.

I'm down for that.

SAUCE¿

Mostly in the ass. Pussy seems more sensitive and they wake up from it.

I demand greentext stories

Man, what a nightmare. I had this new girlfriend who had been raped in the past. She was basically my 2nd or 3rd girlfriend so far. The girls before her were all freaks. I thought all girls have some kind of fantasy of being overpowered.

Anyway, she took some sleeping pills and I fucked her anally while she slept.

She woke up and I proudly told her. Then she freaked out and left my place and told all her friends. Apparently, I brought back some horrible memory to her. Then I told her that I only said that, because I was mad at her for just taking sleeping pills. She bought it. She still mentions it every now and then. I'm more carefulll now.

I've got some stories.

Keep the thread alive and I'll tell.

First one is probably what started my whole fetish for this.

>>Has a gal friend over for a sleepover when I was very young....

I used to fuck my exes ass every time she'd get black out drunk. She'd ask in the morning if I did because her ass was sore and I'd tell her I tried to finger her ass to get her in the mood and she shut me down. Little did she know I blew a hard load up her ass.

Bump

Bambing for this

I wanna hear these. Bump

>>She came over, we watched a few movies and stayed up late.

>> Probably Toy Story n stuff, doesn't really matter. We finnaly went to sleep in the TV room on the blankets we had set out.

>>I stayed away just thinking of touching her but I got a little more brave than I first thought I would.

i hope all of you fucking die

We all will. Time takes everyone retard.

Does anyone have any videos of real rape?

>>She was out cold and I pulled down her bottoms and left her sky blue panties with no print on them still on her butt.

>>I layer down next to her and started feeling her ass and ran my hand up her shirt and felt her ever-so-subtle budding breasts.

>>I slid my hand down over her undies and felt the outline of her puffy pussy.

>>At this point I had my hard dick pressed against her ass and pulled her hips twards me and began to grind.

moar

How old where both of you?

I got you, bro

youtube.com/watch?v=d39sD1li2_E

Another night we went out drinking with our friends. My buddy came back to the house with us. She wanted to fuck us both which I was cool with. We started in the living room with her sucking his dick and me fingering her from behind. We then took it into the bedroom and I realized she was way fucked up. He was fucking her doggy while she was sucking my dick. She put her down on the bed while she came and she never woke back up. Ending up slumping onto her side. Being an opportunist I handed my buddy lube and told him to fuck her passed out ass. He did and I rubbed my cock all over her face until I blew my load on her. He never came because he was too drunk. Pic related.

>> I sat up on my knees and pulled my dick through the pajama pants hole and spit on it.

>> My fucking heart was thumping like it was gonna pop outta my chest.

>>I'm not cut so u used my foreskin to spread around the spit and prove eden to pull her panties aside.

>>I pressed it against her butt hole and started pressing and she flinched then pulled away.

>>In the same motion, she moved her butt back and slipped my dick in her butt.

>>I just stayed there and tried my hardest not to cum instantly.

>>The warmth, moisture, tightness around my cock was fucking absolute heaven!

my sleeping sister

>getting your sister pregnant
what a dumbass

thinks sperm on vagina equals pregnancy.
>idiot.

After maybe a minute of just sitting there, I built up enough courage to start thrusting and she did squirm some but never woke up.

I finnaly did cum with the force of a trillion exploding VY Canis Majoris while I was hunched over touching her chest.

Afterwards, I pulled up her pants, waited about a half hour, woke her up and told her I liked her and asked if she'd be my gf.

We were the same age and I was probably in 4th or 5th grade.

there's still risk

...aren't you totally fucked in the head?
fucking freaks here man.

Fuck off nigger.

US alphas do what we want when we want to.

That aside.

I've got another about a family member when I was a bit older.

Any of you touched your brothers, sisters or cousins?

Checked.

You know the pill works even if they are asleep?

Me and my girl are into mind control, sleepfucking, and roleplay rape

got stories

more! kinda reminds me of my ex

It works just fine.

I've gave crushed sleeping pills to my younger sister in icecream.

Took some pics and fucked her quickly.

Pretty sure I was her first and she still doesn't know it to this day.

How old was she when you did this?

>>In the same motion, she moved her butt back and slipped my dick in her butt.

Either:
A) she has a very, very loose as shoe
B) you have a microest of penile
C) you're a virgin fag got full of shit and you don't actually have friends.

I'm guessing C

all sexual intercourse is rape

>but it's okay if a woman does it

ayylmao

Aaaaand?

Old enough to take a cock.

Long before then I woukd just wait till skeptical was asleep and I'd just rub my dick against her lips she would grab it with both hands and she'd suckle it like it was a bottle till I gave her milk.

She drank it every time.

Yeah messed around with my sister a few times when we got high together, last time my dad got me all drunk an barred out with a plan to fuck my new gf 2 years ago, told me he already talked to my sister about it and to let her suck my dick nothing serious, I literally got cucked by my dad and ended up fucking my sister all night. We did stuff before that but holy shit m8 he got me so trashed I couldn't even recollect it.

You've never fucked a sleeping girls asshole have you?

They don't resist much but they stay tight.

ayylmao