Tfw when you're an ugly, socially retarded female, who is just a useless piece of flesh in this world

>tfw when you're an ugly, socially retarded female, who is just a useless piece of flesh in this world
How I wish I was a cute Stacy, who gets love and attention every day from dozens of her friends and Chads. I see no purpose in such a life. Should I just an Hero?
>inb4 "tits or gtfo"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pt8VYOfr8To
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>ugly ,socially retarded female
inb4 a 30 yo man,no timestamp fgt/lesbo

Dont worry, when we die we will wake up from this reality simulation and realize our true lives and memories

Post a picture and i might be inclined to fake some empathy in order to get noodz

Pic plz or gtfo

T-thanks user

Youre not useless if its a good a fap. Postem

OP can't inb4, it's a rule.

Let's see how bad it really is...

Every woman can be turned to a beauty

>"inb4 tits or gtfo"
> is OP
> OP with terrible attitude
> If your opinions of yourself are those of disgust and hate
> Why would anyone else like you?
> Kill yourself or stop taking yourself so seriously

You guys fap to literally anything, I don't think there is a thing disgusting enough for you

Hahahahaha!

That's not even remotely true.

Tits of gtfo.

we need a pic in order to best determine how to aid you.

30yo man reporting in, I am OP

You'd do the same if you were 30 and still on 4chin user. It's fucked.

you know the rules

OP here, for everyone to see

>filename
>no timestamp
Try again

timestamp or GTFO

Better?

dumb frog poster

Holy shit. Stop being such a typical female. Put on thigh high striped socks and try to convince Sup Forums that you don't have a penis if you want attention.

Seriously, learn to code and join the Sup Forumsentlemen in our open source projects. Technology is fun and is a favorite pastime of basement dwellers everywhere. Avoid Microsoft, Solus, Apple, and graphics card threads. If you have stupid questions, put them in the the stupid questions thread. If you want to install GNU/Linux, go balls deep and do Debian with KDE. Life is what you make of it.

You don't look ugly at all.

welp i dont know if you have a penis or not but your still decent enough id smash, quit cryin

attention whore/10

You don't look bad. I would date you and give love is you were a nice person.

you're a pretty girl. go to the mall and get your eyebrows under control.

just remember, most guys want to fuck you. use that knowledge to exude confidence.

oh....and show us your panty drawer, please. :)

TITS OR GTFO CUNTTITS OR GTFO CUNTTITS OR GTFO CUNTTITS OR GTFO CUNTTITS OR GTFO CUNTTITS OR GTFO CUNTTITS OR GTFO CUNTTITS OR GTFO CUNTTITS OR GTFO CUNTTITS OR GTFO CUNTTITS OR GTFO CUNTTITS OR GTFO CUNTTITS OR GTFO CUNTTITS OR GTFO CUNT

Pretty average.

check'd, agree'd and sage'd

You're average, do something with your hair and you can look better - your haircut probably didn't change since you were 8 years old. See the problem?

god dammit faggot really?

Your cunt might be useful to someone. Don't kill yourself yet.

tame them eyebrows and a manicure would help, too.

Well, double dubs can't lie, I guess I am an attention whore

tits or fuck the fuck off

And now post one where you're wearing makeup and are all dolled up

id say you have a dam good chance at friends and relationship with that look as is. As long as your not crazy or something.

Tits still required.

Intermediate info: nah, hotter than half my exes. If you have any redeeming features at all you'll be fine. You just to sort your shit out.

our minds get deleted we are just npcs for the real players

you are not that ugly, stop being a little bitch about. If you are not morbitly obese 80% of men will stick it to you without hesitation

>As long as your not crazy or something.
>I see no purpose in such a life. Should I just an Hero?
Probably normal.

Your not ugly.

I'm shilling the best board on other boards. What do you want? Need help installing Gentoo?

Bb wan sum fug?

install solus

It's a fucking guy, you faggot. Kill yourself.

Sara, is that you?

Tits or gtfo

I don't know about you, amerifats, but here in easter europe where an average girl is at least 8/10, it's hard for me

NO

FUCK YOU KEVIN

A little correction.

Sup Forums is about free software, not open-source.

dumb proprietary poster

/someone else
Shit i totally forgot this place is crawling with traps.
Fucking internet.

>op cant inb4
>tits or gtfo
you're average

Clearly a dude. If you think overwise then you should gas your degenerate self.

>claims to be ugly
>still enough confidence to post her own face
YOU FOOL you have no idea what it's like to be a man!

not amerifag. even for eastern europe you are average. have been there many times

Dont. I promise you, in a couple of years you'll be happy, and not only that, much more mature than your friends because of your suffering. Dont hurt yourself.

You cannot inb4 tits.
You must show tits.

no, don't invite these faggots to our board you fuck

Your fine you just got self esteem issues

I regret to inform you that the non transcripted laws of this webpage state that you must elevate a sign that indicates the current time, date and name of the subpage you're currently uploading to and expose your mammaries in order for your statement to be heard and taken with full caution by the users of this webpage. If you do not wish to take that action, we will be forced to ask you to leave the webpage in a matter that is everything but gallant.

>Sup Forums is about free software, not open-source
If it's open source, you're free to modify the source code as you please. If something is not free as in freedumbs, you can make it that way. Also, I hope you don't use IntelME, fucking hypocrite. If you do, the NSA has full memory and TCP/IP stack access regardless of your operating system or firewalls. Nigger.

I'd rather bring in the unwashed masses of Sup Forums than continue dealing with the iPajeets.

these days "tits" dont guaranty shit pal.. you REALLY need to know if its a chick you need to see pussy and face in the same shot .. any fag with a lil cash can buy "tits"

Eastern European here, with makeup you could pass for 7 or 8

There's no such thing as socially retarded female, you fucking whore. Women are socially privileged

You're cute. You're in Germany? I'd totally date you.

at night that is

No. You can be sued for infringing the license.

БЯЛО ЗЕЛЕНО ЧЕРВЕНО ХАЙДЕ МОМЧЕТА

Show us your tits, and we'll say if you are an useless cunt

shut the fuck up

Female as in (XY) female?

Eastern European, you're average and fuckable, some makeup the right clothing and I'd even consider you hot. Get over yourself you attention whore.

>You can be sued
I was told the same thing about the hundreds of gigabytes of shit I'm seeding. Who gives a fuck?

You can put on makeup, but you can't hide your autism

Did you get disgruntled by my statement, my dear sir/madam?

faggot

No one bets an eye on that. But you try do do anything serious that infringes the license you are fucked.

Mainly if they are related to the freedoms 2 and 3.

2 - The freedom to distribute the software.
3 - The freedom to distribute the software with modifications.

Autisms better than the dull attitude basic bitches around here have, trust me.

Do you even have tits?

SHOW THEM!

>tfw you don't even live in the Wild West

I have a Dell laptop that I turned into a hackintosh. The cunts who distribute the modified versions of Mac OS X with Clover bootloader haven't been sued. Others who were selling prebuilt hackintosh computers were sued. Why? They were making money from it. Don't make money off it and you can do whatever you want.

Is your name Olga or Helga? I feel like those names would suit you. Honestly you wouldn't be my type but you aren't anywhere as ugly as you think. You just gotta believe a little more in yourself, super low self-esteem can be a real boner kill for many guys. Maybe give yourself a bit of an image change to build confidence.

Also, it means they can enforce the law, but don't. If they change their minds you are fucked.

>getting sued for downloading files illegaly in Eastern Europe

Gertrude. I guess that's something similar

dont an hero for your looks lady. most people look worse than you. beauty in the eye of the beholder, every piss pot can find a lid, that kind of thing you know. id cum on your face

>but seriously now it's time to see those titties

Nice. Do you go by a nickname?

Stop being a lazy shit. Go for a haircut, dress well, suck dick.
You have lots of potential. Work bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=pt8VYOfr8To

Also - biste deutsch oder was?

Financially they can't.

Not german. Don't really have a nickname

lies den thread du autistischer vollmongo

> Balls deep
> Debian + KDE

Shit user, between this and the frogpost you look like a retard.

But I like my long blonde hair. Probably the only thing I like in myself