Be driving around downtown

>Be driving around downtown
>red light
>see three poo-in-loo's standing on corner of sidewalk
>holding up sign that says "I'm Muslims ask me anything"

wtf are these idiots thinking?

Other urls found in this thread:

thepeterboroughexaminer.com/2017/01/06/have-coffee-with-a-muslim-at-coffee--islam-meetups-at-caffeina-espresso-bar-in-peterborough-to-learn-more-about-the-religion
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rlj6ghQYuJI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

surreal as fuck.

Well, did you ask them anything?

No I took their flyer and it said "Islam and Coffee, come ask us questions and enjoy free coffee at your local mosque, from 6pm to 9pm".

Found a link

thepeterboroughexaminer.com/2017/01/06/have-coffee-with-a-muslim-at-coffee--islam-meetups-at-caffeina-espresso-bar-in-peterborough-to-learn-more-about-the-religion

Try that in my country, leaf

kek

>its taking place in my city
oh fuck

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rlj6ghQYuJI
Kek

indians aren't muslims

ok, tough guy

Sounds like they're just trying to be friendly.
I imagine there are a good deal of muslims who feel uneasy about things as of late. So they are probably just trying to put everyone's mind's at ease as well as their own.

>So they are probably just trying to put everyone's mind's at ease as well as their own.
takkeerraa

did you shoot him in self-defense?

If they are protesting against the travel ban, what it should say is "I am Arab too"

seriously tho, how come there are american muslims girls who wears hijab
like wtf youre at america we dont whip you for not wearing that shit

You can pick any religion you want to believe in, and you go with the second largest one. Gay.

>I'm Muslims ask me anything
>ask me anything
Literally r*ddit: the country

They sound pretty cool to me. Something I would do if I were in a negatively regarded ethnic group.

>peterborough

wew

I thought I was the only one here.

Well technically I'm in Norwood but I'm in Peterborough everyday.

Still it fucking freaks me out this shit is coming to this area now.

That's what happens when you elect someone just because he's not ``that guy.''

Not saying I didn't do the same thing, but at least my vote is heading the direction I wanted it to go

100 Million of them are though, a few in the diasporas are bound to be Muslim though I haven't meet any Muslim Indians here, just Hindus and Sikhs