>Buzzfeed

>its an user posts a clickbait screencap episode

Watch or die motherfucka

>buy a ticket show them whose boss!!

totally not a shill article ^o)

>troll-y hate campaign

>Buzzfeed
You're Truly a faggot, OP

It's funny. People point out how this is a lazy shitty reboot with all the generic tropes of a typical comedy that happens to wear the skin made of the corpse that was once Ghostbusters and all the SWJs get is that people are bashing of the idea of a all women cast.

Fucking millennial women, I swear.

Literally such a low level source of ''news'' that the only way they can draw in readership, is to make it a 12. point information bulletin.

Buzzfeed has specialized in the art of being completely devoid of any unbiased information, or even up to date with current event, seeming it takes the editors 14 days to copy paste news articles from other sources.

I bet the only credentials you need in order to apply for a job at Buzzfeed, is a bloated sense of entitlement, and a juveniles understanding of how the world works.

Everyone defending the movie online has been paid off. Once the movie is out, suddenly you'll notice that the defenders vanish.

Yes, yes, well posted Alanna...

HOWEVER

somebody post the 12 ridiculous ways they came up with (crapped out) so i don't have to go there and give their page a hit

try this instead
archive.is/52F8Y

>bennett
Sup Forums is always right

i was actually going to watch this shit, but that retardedly agressive ad campaign is making me reconsider it.

>1. Go see the damn movie.
>2. Go see it multiple times if you have the means.
>3. Bring your friends.
>4. Make that theater as rowdy and supportive as a bunch of drunk girls in a bar bathroom, AKA the pinnacle of supportive funtimes.
>5. Rewatch the entire Melissa McCarthy/Paul Feig filmography.
>6. Tweet happy thoughts.
>7. Make a hashtag to counteract the hatred.
>8. Remind people that Donald Trump also publicly maligned the women-led Ghostbusters.
9. Don’t be afraid to mute people.
>10. Get your cosplay on and turn the 2016 Ghostbusters fandom into one to be reckoned with.
>11. Give into the pressures of capitalism and buy the shit out of the merch and tie-in foodstuff.
>12. Lay waste to their childhoods with your joy. Dance through all the male tears.

Buy the movie, buy the products, and promote the film. This is totally not a marketing campaign cynically trying to exploit leftist politics for financial gain.

>12 things

is it going to the theater 12 times?

>I bet the only credentials you need in order to apply for a job at Buzzfeed, is a bloated sense of entitlement, and a juveniles understanding of how the world works.
You need to not be a fucking white male. Really, they made an announcement that straight men shouldn't bother to apply for writing articles

>straight men
I mean straight white men.

>Make that theater as rowdy and supportive as a bunch of drunk girls in a bar bathroom, AKA the pinnacle of supportive funtimes.

Wrong, you need to be a white woman

>1. Go see the damn movie.
>2. Go see it multiple times if you have the means.
>11. Give into the pressures of capitalism and buy the shit out of the merch and tie-in foodstuff.
lmao

The new era of jorunalist millenials.

>She's right, you know.
About what exactly. We're the 45 year old virgins still living in our parents basement, who hate women, still fans of some forgotten 80' schlock. They have us.

Millennian lefitsts, not even once

>That also happens to be a reboot

I'm more mad about this than anything
Also the modern Saturday Night Live tier humor.
AKA: None

If this movie is good or makes a lot of money I'll kill myself live on stream while I stream a can version of the film.

Its going to make a lot of money man, regardless of criticism or not.

You're setting yourself for a lose-lose here.
Unless you were hoping for an excuse to die anyways.

>le Sup Forums is right meme

Hey Reddit, how are you? Enjoying your time here?

good

>want to support the movie?
>act like a bunch of gorillas at the theater
jesus

It will make 200-300 million. About average for reboots no one asked for.

My reckoning is that the movie doesn't excite any demographics.

>Women

Don't care for action movies or Ghost busters.

>Original fans

Don't care about an all women reboot.

>Men

Don't care about chick flicks

>Children

Don't care about Ghost busters, which hasn't had any media presence since 2000.

>projection
But in this case Bennett is not jewish

It's honestly starting to get a little creepy to see how much they're trying to force this movie.

It kinda tells me this movie is going to be absolute shit. If it was good they wouldn't have to worry about neckbeards who weren't going to go see it anyway whining about i on the internet .

holy fuck. notice how every single woman in this picture is overweight.
is this normal for america or just normal for magic mike fans?
jesus christ *throws up inside*

>90% dislikes
we can drown them out guyz
how the fuck can these people claim they are anything but an infomercial by this point is beyond me
You havent seen the movie either buzzfeed

That fat whale in blue and blue phone disgusts me.

as dumb as this movie looks, the marketing team harnessing the backlash to make this some kind of political cause is brilliant as fuck

This is fucking pathetic. In a better world writing a dogshit article like this would be grounds for torture, rape and execution.

>its real
>without the dudes

Women are essentially creatures of ressentiment, even when they have fun it has to be tied to men or their absence. Jesus

I don't know, I was pretty neutral towards the movie before they started pulling that shit and might have even gone to see it out of curiosity. Now they pushed me right into the "fuck this movie" category. And since SJW's don't put their money where their mouth is, I don't see the movie pulling in any real cash

. Rewatch the entire Melissa McCarthy/Paul Feig filmography.

Is this just to make the movie seem better by comparison?

Kevin Nash is hi-test and draws chicks like no one else man. Big Sexy indeed

>OMG ONLY LOSERS HATE THIS MOVIE LOL STUPID MEN WITH THEIR BABY TEARS LOL SERIOUSLY THOUGH GO SEE THIS MOVIE CAUSE DA JEWS NEED MORE MONEY LOL
>brilliant
No.

It will perform beyond expectations and we will have countless "Apologize" "Sup Forums btfo" threads as sony milks the power of virtue signalling and social justice """""""""""""activism""""""""""" to fuel millenial women and their low testosterone boyfriends to see this. Cap this post.

. Make that theater as rowdy and supportive as a bunch of drunk girls in a bar bathroom, AKA the pinnacle of supportive funtimes.
Well I am 100% not going to see it now.

as crazy as this may sound, you aren't the kind of people they are trying to draw in with this.

like it or not, they have 100% changed the conversation from "this is a dumb rehash that has no reason to exist except a soulless money grab" to "we're empowering women with this series reboot and angry nerds don't like it!" that's a total marketing success even if the movie still fails.

>that also happens to be a reboot

nigga more people are mad bout this more so than 'womens club"

movies are meant to be watched and enjoyed.They are not a political movement you need to support and maybe if sometihng need so much babbying its not worth saving. I mean there are many movies that where not critically acclaimed but are still loved by the people, even if all the haters say its shit, it will still have a natural fallowing if its good(which it won't be)

same people think anyone over 60 should not be allowed to vote. can't wait for them to suffer from unemployment

torrent it months later if you are mildly interested. also don't torrent it in the early days because Im sure some faggot will be watching the numbers to say that movie was popular and torrent numbers show it even if the box office does not

Except that aside from the SJW's, women seem to either not care too much or actually agree that the movie is bullshit

all this points are basically "shill as if you were a fanatically devoted" "act like its star wars times 10"
>5. Rewatch the entire Melissa McCarthy/Paul Feig filmography.
because everyone loves noisy people at the movies.make sure to clap extra hard.
>8. Remind people that Donald Trump also publicly maligned
kek
>10. Get your cosplay on and turn the 2016 Ghostbusters fandom into one to be reckoned with.
yeah fuck cospying out of love. political cosplay is the way to go
its bad when you do it out of desire but its good when you do it for the cause
>12. Lay waste to their childhoods with your joy. Dance through all the male tears.
may as well say "make a printout of the old poster and menstruate on it on camera. that will show those dogs who is boss"

Er, you don't get bring friends.

its acting in a way that would make a passing news reporter think the movie is popular.this way they will have few shots for a 20 second segment
gay white men are still privileged and it has been argued that they are no longer oppressed. based ouroboros

> Being blatantly guilt-tripped and tricked into supporting an objectively bad product

Somehow liberals will defend this

Capitalism is so perverse that it adopts the discourse of its detractors and turns it into mere merchandise, that's why I love it so much.

so the movie is quintessential nu male core?

Support your local corporations. Help them make money.

Sup Forums is actually often right. most people that go
>>Sup Forums
have never been to Sup Forums.Sup Forums is even ok with gays and beyond memes I have not read anything outrageous there.

are you ready for the future?

You're Just Fucking A White Male
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

[more after the commercial break]

>being ok with faggots
>but hating black people and jews
disgusting.jpg

>magic mike
a shlick movie for older women.basically another type of twilight
>author admits to not liking magic mike

Jesus Christ! Actual basement dwellers

>hating black people
Actually outside of trolls most Sup Forums will agree to make the distinction between a regular black person and a thug nigger.

>implying that was not the goal from the start

actually it alienated many neutral people. they should have stopped after establishing that feminist should see it to support feminism.

>"Sup Forums btfo"
those are many on any topic and are basically bait

>marketing success
>even if the movie still fails
no money = no success

Leave Ghostbusters to the Japanese

I wonder how much Sony paid for this "article"

Sup Forums can respect any black man that is not acting like a thug,al sharpton or Neil deGrasse Tyson
>jews
it is the jewish lot. no one likes jews, no one has ever liked jews. even know jews are once more leaving Europe due to refugees being so anti semitic. when it comes to holocaust Sup Forums mocks recollections that say natzis has electric eels or rooms full of spinning blades and people who are trying to make money off the tragedy but they do not deny that a lot of people died.

yeah, its not a magic tent. despite what regressive left tells you you can be gay and hate trans people or be gay and be racist or be black and hate gays. its not the whole world vs cis white men

Holy shit why is this allowed?

They do that on Sup Forums too

stupid vaginas

Brilliant.

Isn't that illegal?

but if Trump likes it does hilary not like it?

Not a looker in the bunch.
>tfw that smell afterwards

>archive.is/52F8Y

>watch the movie
>many times
>with many people
>be noisy at the theatre
>Watch all of mccarthy's films
>Praise it on twitter
>make a hashtag
>Trump doesn't like it
>mute people
>Do cosplay
>buy merchandise
>male tears

You can't make this shit up

This amount of damage control is just sad.

Trump doesn't like it. Hillary appeared in a promo for the film with the cast on Ellen so I'm going to go with "yes"

Let me guess, all those mccarthy flicks were made by sony right?

only thing missing is
>if you hear a bad comment break down in tears in the lobby and roll around the floor while scratching

Honestly though, I wouldn't mind watching an all female Ghostbusters movie if it had good dialog, funny jokes, and mature actresses that weren't pandering to dick and fart jokes for the entire movie; not to mention that any justifiable ire levelled against it (see Cinemassacre video where he refuses to review based on watching the trailer) and people spit on you and call you a misogynist asshole for not supporting literal garbage based on an awful trailer, and actresses that don't even deserve the title.

Actually no. Bridesmaids was Universal and The Heat/Spy was Fox

or we could have a full male cast with all that good stuff while women make another movie with the same concept. like with james bond you can keep scratching about who can be bond or you can make bourne identity and a new franchise. hell don't make it a reboot, make it a squeal with a 50/50 gender split

what the fuck
who reads this and thinks "yes!" even if you are actually really psyched about the new ghostbusters movie

theguardian.com/film/2016/jun/03/judd-apatow-ghostbusters-reboot-donald-trump

I'm betting loads of people are going to go see it just to make fun of it not realizing they are driving sales up in the process.

Why are people cosplaying characters from an unreleased movie?

Even SJWs like Walker hate it.

because they love the product like a good consumer

"stick it to the man by being a mindless consumer"- leftism in 2016

I can't tell which ones are male or female...