Who is the greatest female musician of all time?

Who is the greatest female musician of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nico#Racism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

K A T E
B U S H

kate, bjork, or joanna

artist or musician? They are good artists but I don't think they are the greatest MUSICIANS of all time

Me

>Nico
>musician

Grimes

>user
>Implying
In addition to singing, she played harmonium, tambourine, and keyboards

Good answer. I'd go with Joanna.

who is joanna?
i though everyone was gonna imply her

Joanna Samberg Newsom

nico, joni, pati or grimes

Kate Bush imo

>comparing Nico to Grimes
disgusting

You can't compare Nico to that fucking talentless goblin

>talentless
i wouldn't say so.
>comparin Nico to Grimes
that i agree with

came here to post kate bush,

but also jarboe

but user. why are you mad?

Nico was a talentless hack compared to Grimes. And an awful person, read her Wikipedia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nico#Racism

Stop being so delusional, fanboy.

This makes me like her more.

Success wise? Madonna. Even though I hate her, credit must be given.

>t. nu male

your mom when i make her sing

>all this generic pop music

- According to Fields, Nico once attacked a mixed-race woman in a restaurant with a smashed wineglass, saying "I hate black people".

so she was a Sup Forums musician

who gave nico a career again? some band i think

fuck off hipster

Why does everyone on here always forget Enya?

>I only know about 5 female artists and they've the only ones mentioned in this thread

yeah she's nice. What about Sade? Not sure about her contribution to the lyrical and musical content of the band, though

>Nico was described by some friends and colleagues as racist. Her friend Danny Fields, the American journalist who helped her sign to Elektra Records, described her as "Nazi-esque", saying: "Every once in a while there'd be something about Jews and I'd be, 'But Nico, I'm Jewish,' and she was like 'Yes, yes, I don't mean you.' She had a definite Nordic Aryan streak, [the belief] that she was physically, spiritually and creatively superior", a view she appears to have continued to maintain throughout her later years. According to Fields, Nico once attacked a mixed-race woman in a restaurant with a smashed wineglass, saying "I hate black people". During a performance in Berlin, the audience rioted after Nico performed the German national anthem "Deutschlandlied", including a verse omitted since 1945 for its nationalist associations. However, Nico dedicated this performance to militant Andreas Baader, leader of the anti-fascist Red Army Faction.

How is ANY of this a bad thing?

Andy Warhol, actually.

t. wikipedia

This

Françoise Hardy is clearly one of the greatest artist on earth, fuck these Sup Forums essential bitches.

>the eternal plebness of Sup Forums

Anybody who posted a pop star is just pushing posts involving women of actual talent away
Pop is a fucking stupid genre and there are so many better women from so many other genres

You're an idiot.