Am I a normie for liking this or can we accept that its actually pretty good

Am I a normie for liking this or can we accept that its actually pretty good

Other urls found in this thread:

dangerousminds.net/comments/did_black_sabbath_lift_the_opening_riff_from_paranoid
youtube.com/watch?v=Wn6iEy7qWnw
plus55.com/brazil-culture/news/2016/04/black-sabbath-plagiarized-brazilian-singer
youtube.com/watch?v=fOnciH5Sy08
youtube.com/watch?v=v6l0Co3EE6k
youtube.com/watch?v=fOEQTJV_3-w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's great desu and I think everyone agrees what's the problem

Whothe fuck actually dislikes Black Sabbath

idk, my freinds (who are normies) tend to keep going on about black sabbath, and i agree that i like them too. Its ok though i think its because they're guitar plebs.

i don't fully trust anybody who doesn't like this album
ozzy-era sabbath is one of the biggest sacred cows of the metal canon

you wouldn't believe what plebs roam this board

Don't let the contrarians fool you, just because the general public likes an album doesn't mean it's shit. Sabbath is great. I personally prefer their debut, but Paranoid is still dope

I think that metal is shit but early Black Sabbath is great

Sabbath is great my dude! One of my favourite bands of all time. I saw them in July and had such a great time. Geezer is a monster.

Paranoid is absolutely fantastic, I don't think you could dislike the album if you tried. I think Electric Funeral is my favourite track off it.

Hand of Doom is one of my favorite songs

We sail through endless skies

10/10 album, truly. It's by far the best classic rock album.

Black Sabbath's first four albums are god tier.

Agreed, I think lots of their later ozzy and Dio works are also pretty underrated.

lmao I have already seen it today

trips

Ranked tier of my favorite albums compared next to Zepp's albums are they stack nicely together

Paranoid is a great album and it's where all the hits come from similar to Zeppelin's IV as both albums are their best and most commercial from their catalog

but tone wise and at a recording sound level Master of Reality and Led Zeppelin II continue to be their best and most influential and of course, it's their second best album

Sabbath Bloody Sabbath = Physical Graffiti great albums that pushed the boundaries of their sound to produce a solid album

Sabotage and Zeppelin III belong in the fourth tier of their albums as both bands are experimenting with their sound

Vol. 4 is akin to Houses of the Holy full blown crazy diversion in their sound but endearing to fans

and finally both have self-titled debut albums with heavy blue influence influenced with counter culture heavy rock

so where does that leave "In through the out door"?

Sabbath didn't have to ripp off old bluesmen like Zeppelin

Never Say Die brah both were last album and both bands were dealing with heavy shit in their lives, personal loss with Ozzy's father dying and also the loss of Plant's daughter and none were excited at working with record companies again

I don't even like metal or dadrock but Black Sabbath is fuckin good.

I actually like all their albums.

Its a great album. The only song that I hate is fairies wear boots. The other songs are all really good, though.

dubs of truth

>dubs
Lurk more. It is a good album, though.

somebody posted these yesterday

dangerousminds.net/comments/did_black_sabbath_lift_the_opening_riff_from_paranoid
youtube.com/watch?v=Wn6iEy7qWnw

plus55.com/brazil-culture/news/2016/04/black-sabbath-plagiarized-brazilian-singer
youtube.com/watch?v=fOnciH5Sy08

those are the only cases even remotely close to Sabbath as the article said it was just a coincidence but eerie Paranoid was written during a lunch break by Iommi the studio didn't want War Pigs to be the single of the album as the album was originally intended to be released as War Pigs after their original title, "Walpurgis" was shot down.

here have a rare early version of War Pigs because I'm liking this thread
youtube.com/watch?v=v6l0Co3EE6k
remember these guys would jam and improvise on the spot

shame about Zepp though they're all talented musicians even if they did do all that, the one thing they can't take away from them is their live musicianship... oh and I respect the fuck out of Page and Andy Johns' record techniques in the studio production. This sounds amazing and completely different from its original version
youtube.com/watch?v=fOEQTJV_3-w

in the trash where it belongs

I did the first 2 lol. Point still stands

His riffs are pretty good tbqh senpai

It's a great album. You can't go wrong with any Black Sabbth man.