Hei Sup Forums what do you think about vaporwave?

hei Sup Forums what do you think about vaporwave?

>i'm not a robot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nkLPgAO36Kk
youtube.com/watch?v=zgJU96KxuaY
youtu.be/YWZx5Os3y_c
youtu.be/SP6vWDUfgpo
youtube.com/watch?v=wq6zudpIL-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Uno7f5IGAPI
youtube.com/watch?v=g5SzsZgX7sg
youtube.com/watch?v=kcPc18SG6uA
youtube.com/watch?v=HtLVMEjnoB8&
youtube.com/watch?v=bGkQdoG-7zw
youtube.com/watch?v=ojgyqat5ihQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9t8ZQHN39rU
youtube.com/watch?v=Chbc3CrXhNo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fun stuff but not as cool as retrosynth/synthwave

post good stuff you know

youtube.com/watch?v=nkLPgAO36Kk

i think it was received better than most thought it would be. i enjoyed it a lot, but i figured others would just dismiss it as trash

listening to fujita scale right now

youtube.com/watch?v=zgJU96KxuaY

m8, is this you?

yes, before plastic surgery

You got kik?
Would bang 10/10

I Love the Sound and A S T H E T I C S, though I hate the anti capitalist rhetoric some of its fans spew.

now this is my aspect

Assyrian/Babylonian is not the norm, usually Greek statuary is used in the A S T H E T I C.

im addicted to it and i cant stop listening to A E S T E T H I C S

kek wills it

>mfw plebs can't spell AESTHETIC

ADDICTED

I'm hard. Help me finish.

that's not assyrian babylonian you rotten gum

A E S T H E T I C S refer to the Art style, not the Music user.

post more shit eaters

Comes off as a weird mix of parody and nostalgia.

Seems like it is going to end up like any other early 90's genre (alt, grunge, etc.): short lived once the creativity runs out.

I do have a soft spot for the gauche flamboyancy of late-80's/early 90's design aesthetic.

I love the neon aesthetics of the 80's.

>I do have a soft spot for the gauche flamboyancy of late-80's/early 90's design aesthetic.
we all do

question: we have this nostalgia and fascination for the fucking A E S T H E T I C because it reminds us our chldhood and youth? or what else?

>im not a robot

sounds like something a robot would say

No, not for me at least.

I would enjoy this at any point in time.

It is chill and beautiful.

It's not for nostalgia.

It represents the possibility of how the world could have evolved. Current technology is in no way similar to the technology that sci-fi movies from before the 80s-90s promised us.

Today everything is excessively minimalistic (and that's coming from someone who likes true minimalism), every product looks like something that Apple designed (light colors, no personality), you're always being spied on by social media companies or NSA, privacy is nonexistant, everything has a political undertone to it and has to follow a certain political agenda.

So yeah, think of this neo-retro scene as a possibility of how things could have been.

It reminds me of when I was a kid (I'm 38) and when the 80's was all about aesthetics, neon and synth. Now everything is dark, desaturated and shit. youtu.be/YWZx5Os3y_c

>chldhood and youth?
Part of it, look up 90's fashion and hideous abstract patterns were part of both Cosby sweaters and those terrible pants that were so popular at the time.
>or what else?
It was also the aesthetic of just about anything "adult" in movies and TV during that era. Anyone growing up in the 90's was pushed hard to rush to adulthood to explore the mysteries there.

i c a n n o t s t o p t h e a e s t h e t i c h e l p m e b i r e a l l y n e e d t o s t o p t y p i n g l i k e t h i s b u t i c a n n o t s t o p a n y s u g g e s t i o n s o n h o w t o s t o p t h e a e s t h e t i c

youtu.be/SP6vWDUfgpo

have u fuckers heard of LUXURY ELITE

youtube.com/watch?v=wq6zudpIL-Y

learn the aesthetics before you can be aesthetic

youtube.com/watch?v=Uno7f5IGAPI

How about Synthwave? youtube.com/watch?v=g5SzsZgX7sg

It also might be why I LOVED X-Men: Apocalypse soo much. It felt like a big budget 80's B-movie with super saturated colors.

i t s h a r d t o l e a r n t h e a e s t h e t i c s w h e n i c a n n o t s t o p t h e p o o r l y l e a r n e d a e s t h e t i c s i r e a l l y n e e d h e l p

also listen to this woman

youtube.com/watch?v=kcPc18SG6uA

youtube.com/watch?v=HtLVMEjnoB8&

here it goes friend

https://lingojam.com/VaporwaveTextGenerator

guys, the war is over. t-1000 won, terminator died

Now I cannot stop typing with proper aesthetics I need help fast or else I might never be able to stop typing like this

as black people say; "mah nigga"

youtube.com/watch?v=bGkQdoG-7zw

Bump

We did get there socially with one of the most dystopian societies since 9/11.

The prediction that we would implant tech into our bodies never came to pass. Kind of glad since 80's tech was so primitive.

youtube.com/watch?v=ojgyqat5ihQ

youtube.com/watch?v=9t8ZQHN39rU

youtube.com/watch?v=Chbc3CrXhNo

yeaaah...that's the shit

made this by myself, thoughts?