Hey hillary fags, whats it like being on the wrong side of history?

hey hillary fags, whats it like being on the wrong side of history?

>political cartoon with memes
>not even bringing up an issue. it's just hillary fellating trump

How does it feel having a double digit iq?

Hillary lost lol

were not, wait till the war starts. trumpets will realize they shit the bed. for now, youre just enjoying rolling around in it

>were not,

yes you are war monger. Sorry we arent starting WW3 with Russia like that retard Hillary wanted

;) sure thing, future shameful blemish on american history

>war starts
I don't think you understand which side has all the guns

>implying that trump has the diplomacy skills to keep us from war, aside from blowing putin

>implying all lefties are anti-guns
you don't know much about politics, do you?

>limp wristed nu-males
>combat

>implying the numbers of Rghties Vs Lefties who own guns are even comparable

You don't know much about life or reality do you?

the us has the biggest military. doesnt mean people will want to see americans dying fighting unwinnable ideological wars

The implication was civil war wasn't it?

>Implying the numbers matter
USA won the Vietnam War, didn't they?

SUCK IT NIGGERS

you dingbat, im not talking about the inevitable civil war. that wont start until trump fails, democrats are back in control of the military, and crying manbabies in red states start some retarded tea party part 2, and are dumb enough to think they can fight off the biggest military in the world with their bunker of guns they bought from walmart. lefties may not have big guns, but they have bigger brains.

Who the fuck do you think we would be going to war against with Trump as our president? The only war that might come out of a Trump presidency will be a civil one, which is where the implication of my comment as to which side has the most guns comes into play.

Yes, we lost Vietnam, but not because of military incompetence, but because the Vietnamese were taking casualties in 100,000 and we were done beating a dead horse anyway

You are aware that the military would fall apart during a civil war right? People are not going to turn their guns on their own families and loved ones you dumb ass.
You're also assuming Trump "fails", what happens when shit gets better and moving more smoothly for our country?

Well, Vietnam War was the first comparison I could think of. tbh I don't even believe it might come to a civil war, but if the numbers of weapons aren't automaticly the winnig criterion.
If every civil war is bound to be won by the side with more guns, why do they happen at all?
But after all, we're just two random dudes on the internet and neither of us was ever involved in something like that, so how would we know?

Take a look at the map, it's primarily red, all of the supplies and utilities are overwhelmingly in favor of the righties, along side the firepower.
Hey, we can still speculate and theorize right? If anything, for the intellectual exorcise in combat and strategy.

It may have been the losing side, but it was never the wrong side.

>lies you tell yourself to feel better

Back to tumblr faggot