Why is reddit always promoting mixed race relationships?

Why is reddit always promoting mixed race relationships?

What is their end goal?

Maybe mixed race relationships.

And you are one of those kinds of stupid that has a real long scientific name, aren't you? Wow.

try Sup Forums they'll tell you all about it fam

>posting pictures of things i don't like is promoting them

kek

There's a difference between promoting something and acknowledging something exists while talking about it in an unbiased way.

easy
for libs an upvote = i am not racist

Take a note people

The day Sup Forums was reasonable

You could ask the same of some of the people here.

Why is it always non-black chick with black dude? I've dated a couple of black chicks as a white dude. Actually it was just one and a half black chicks, but my point is still valid.

One and a half as in one of the girls was half black, or one of the girls was in half somehow? If the latter, that's weird and I'd like to hear more.

Fucking race mixing redditors. Hope they all get aids from their bestiality.

Not nearly as interesting as that, she was a mulatto.
I had a friend who fucked a chick missing half of one of her arms. He said he propped her up on her side like a sniper rifle when he fucked her. That's about all I got in regards to mutilated chick sex.

I think it's more of a white girl thing to "act out" and date black dudes because lots of older relatives aren't really comfortable with that. On the other hand, there isn't as much of a stigma for white guys when they date black girls. Why exactly that is I have no idea.

Nice.

it's just groups of nigs who want to get laid more and wish white women would give them a chance, so they pretend it's already happening and hope that women are actually that stupid that they will believe it and buy in and start actually fucking them

for liberals, diversity means a black man must be present

Probably because they don't want their daughter to end up a single teenage mother, and the odds are exponentially greater of that happening when black men are involved.

wat

or its most likely the jidf kiddo.

Forgot to link this to the post here

When it comes negative things about race mixing, why do you clowns only mention black man/white woman pairings? But have no problem with white men/non white women couples? The same race traitors that claim "muh race" will still go after asian women.

Asain women are 76% human, This is an acceptable amount of non human. Niggers are only 15% human, clearly a no-go. Anything 75% or more is okay.

probably some mixture of all 4, envious niggs, race mix promoting jews, white cucks and white nationalists who think it will make people hate blacks more

I agree it's sort of a double standard, but black guys are really the worst to date. Walking out on her after she gets pregnant, rarely or even never getting tested for STD's, etc. They have a fairly well deserved bad reputation for that kind of stuff. So I kinda wonder if it's actually a race mixing issue for a lot of them or if it's just black males they hate.

Because black dudes who just got out of Rikers see you on 15th street with your black gf and you end up having to kick the guy half to death before he finally passes out, and now you've gotta talk to the fucking police.

Well that's an oddly specific scenario. You wouldn't be speaking from experience would you?

>implying anyone on this board could ever fight an ex-prison inmate and win

Mate, I've seen at least 6,000 times more promotion of mixed-race relationships here on Sup Forums, than I have anywhere on reddit.

That

White and Asians do make the best-looking babies though.

pic related, my niece

In their defense though, they'd just as soon beat the shit out black men who date white women as well.