Prove to me that it is flat

Check em

prove to me that OP isn't a fag

tip: you can't

put ruler on floor idiot

burden of proof is on u big man

how can something hollow be flat?
checkmate sheeple

Explain why you believe it is flat. Seeing as there is a fraction of a percent of you that exist but cannot prove it is flat

What is this hollow earth bullshit?

Says the guy who hasn't proved the earth to be a globe yet

Keksimus maximus

its the truth WAKE UP

the us lied about the earth being round to one up the soviet onion in the space race

Foucault pendulum. Also geometry.

As its the generally accepted thesis the burden of proof is on you because you claim its not.

Explain how the coriolis effect works with flat earth.

Ok, so here's my question. Assuming the earth IS flat, what exactly is the end game for those trying to perpetuate the lie that the earth is round? What can they possibly be getting out of it?

Travel 1 way in a straight line 10 thousand kilometers, turn right, travel again 10k km, turn right, and travel once more, you're now back where you started in only 2 turns of 90 degrees angle.

You can't do that on a flat earth.

Where does gravity pull us toward then? If we were to "fall off the side of the earth", what would happen?

Its fake. Evil Cientificts made it

I walked up a hill yesterday.
>hill
>not flat

we simply walk on a platform my friend.

money

Why not only travel in the same direction until you reach the same point?

Genuine question, I'm sure there's a reason for your 90 degree turns, I just don't understand why.

That still doesn't explain the force of gravity. Why does the platform have an attraction

No... just no

Meh, nobody actually did that.
Why isn't there direct air line from Le Cap (South Africa) to Sydney (Australia) ? Because south pole doesn't exists.

OP BTFO

lol in the picture you can clearly see that the earth is not level with the line thanks

Science: Explaining gravity with gravity.
youtube.com/watch?v=MTY1Kje0yLg

aight, look it's easy. the sun sets. the sun rises. opposite horizons. whether or not the earth is flat, this must mean that earth either spins like a coin or the sun moves around it, with me? good. knowing that, go skype call any ol schmuck in europe. you will see that it is night out currently. whether it is still day in the us.
if eath was flat, this would not be possible. the sun would be visible for all inhabitants across the globe at the same time, even if in slightly idifferent relative positions.

we deduct: earth is round, and the urops are currently placed at an angle greather than 90° to it, while murrica is poised at one mmuch flatter than 90°

this only works with ball shapes. or dodecahedrons, and cubes, but that's for another arsepulled shitshow

/thread

prove to me that the world exists

tip: you can't

According to that picture you couldnt ever have eclipses even tho they happen

On a flat surface 2 90 degree turns wouldn't make a triangle

tell me more about this schematic. it looks wonderfully stupid

people knew the earth was round way before that fucking dumbass

You are all fucking stupid. Nothing exists. We have all been simply implanted with simulations of life in our head. This is only a Matrix.

this actually makes more sense that flat earth.
go listen to a philosopher talking about that, there's a brutal logic to it

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

Okay OP, I'll do that -- but you have to prove TWO things to us all first:

1. PROVE you're not a faggot
2. PROVE you're not a manlet

so... you got your round proof where's your flat proof? i mean, shit son, if you're gonna pretend this crap advocatable, you're expected to put the work in and come up with something

you cant see past the horizon because the angle of the ground is changing

Consider yourself wrong proved.

lol explain cartography then

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Map_projection

which is the correct map if the earth is flat?

Add this: The FACT that gravity naturally wants to pull things into a spherical shape.

The earth is not round, it's oblate.

>repeating monkey

the difference in the earth's diameter pole-to-pole, and across the equator is about 40km.

to put that into perspective, if you shrunk the earth to a 1m diameter globe, the difference would be just 0.4mm - about the thickness of a bit of stiff cardboard.

While its not spherical, in an exact, mathematical, scientifically measured sense, its pretty fucking close to it

In three dimensions of space, the most energy efficient shape is a sphere.