the cgi torso

> the cgi torso
this is what cinema has become

wtf they cgi'd his skin all brown

Do people actually think a grown man at even peak physical condition could fight a fully grown gorilla?
It was one thing to have a cartoon but seeing it in reality is stupid.

Maybe with the right technique

I know right? Especially one with a gun.

Lol wtf. Is this in the trailer?

How retarded do you have to be to think it possible

But Tarzan is an APE man

Brock Lesnar?

A Silverback Gorilla could rip a professional MMA fighter's face off before he could even react.

Kek'd

nigga just jump on his baxk and choke him

>he doesn't remember the basics of CQC

Even he would get rag dolled like a bitch.

World class strongmen couldn't even dream of fighting a gorilla, never mind that fake ass nigga

A normal grown man, hell no. The Nietzschean Superman ideal of Tarzan? Sure.

>iceman has been reduced to this

humans have a better body than gorillas but we live in our shit society
if I were raised in the jungle drinking milk from my mama gorilla tits I'm pretty sure I could knock out a silverback with a jab on the chin.

Yeah, but with martial arts he probably could.

Martial arts don't mean jack shit when the gorilla can just pull your limbs off.

With that body, he's halfway there to becoming an Ultramarine.

> it is an user thinks gorillas are supermans episede

turbo retard

I'm sure a gorilla would struggle against my taekwondo.

I'm not saying I could beat every gorilla but probably most.

If your speed is superior you can simply out pace the gorilla until it tired out

>user thinks he can CQC a gorilla

i would pay top fucking dollar to see someone from Sup Forums try and fight a gorilla

Dont foget he was Meekus first

>Muh training
>muh martial arts

Surely his superior speed and agility will win the day right?

Kek I'd love to watch big boy Brock try to put a gorilla in an armbar

The average Gorilla is 6 to 15 times stronger than the average human you fucking retards.

The average gorilla is faster than Usain Bolt and stronger than the strongest man alive.

somebody skipped martial arts class

pure strength sure gorilla win, but they have literally 0 technique. Any well trained martial artist is sure to hold his ground against any animal

>the bigger they cum, the harder they fall

There you go. Your first lesson in taekwondo, kid.

My balance and smarts would hand me the victory over the average gorilla.

legitimately retarded.

Holy shit can we start something here.

someone make this the new meme to replace the bvs is good shit, dear fucking god please

im down, this is literally too funny to be true

How delusional are you and all who think like this
You cant outrun or wrestle a goddamn gorilla
you can only hide in a crevice or something
Stand your ground unarmed against a gorilla? You people saw too much films where short, skinny, "martial experts" overpower people who are twice their size

I pretty sure gorillas don't have a skull made of steel
just roadhouse the furcker

Do you really think we're being serious?

There is proof that ancient gladiators killed gorillas with bare hands.

you realize that in judo your opponent's size doesn't matter ? it's all about using your opponent's strength against himself, so basically if gorilla are super strong then you'll beat him even easier

I sure hope not, dubsguy

This thread is dyel as fuck.

Then why there aren't people hunting whales with judo?

Gorillas aren't even that strong its just a meme the average man could probably stand a good chance.. skill always win

>The average Gorilla is 6 to 15 times stronger than the average human you fucking retards.
This is not the case, and the number keeps increasing every time someone says it. They're stronger for sure, but we don't know by how much exactly. Besides, our bodies are different. The might be able to curl a shitload, or pull a fuckload, but their legs obviously aren't very powerful. We don't know their grip strength either, for example.

Pretty much all we have is "a chimp once pulled a lot of weight seemingly without much effort". That's simply not all that good.

6-15. It used to be 4. In a year or two it'll be 50 or some stupid shit.

I see you are trolling, but try this
use your judo "force altering" power against the heaviest fucking construction vehicle coming at you full speed
dont forget to record it

its cause they're underwater dumbass

are you stupid? how could you pull a judo move underwater ? it doesn't work that way

what about an elephant then

this people over hype animals a man with some boxing skill could take down most animals in the kingdom

there was a kid in my english class that would start fights over Bruce Lee being able to fight X

He swore up and down Lee would dominate a lion.

You guys itt remind me of him.

if you use physics its not impossible

>come into thread expecting bad cgi
>get people who've never been in a fight arguing about gorilla warfare

I came into this thread just to laugh at people thinking humans would have even a little chance against gorilla.

that makes sense though cause humans are smarter than animals Lee would find a way

>This whole thread

So I had a few drinks in a party somewhere, just as it happened I had one too many, being a functioning male, my instincts kicked in, I talked to some girl, and we fucked.

To my surprise she was a full blown gorilla, started roaring about "MONE FO DEM PROGRAMZ" so I kinda knocked her out cold.

So yeah, I bet you feel pretty stupid now.

Plus she was a silverback, I remember nutting on her back.

you're full of shit mate

Chimps are pound for pound stronger but regardless a fucking angry gorilla is bound to rekt your shit if it decided to. I mean just the weight it could behind one swing would be enough to either kill or nearly kill and totally disorient a human.

Not to mention that fucker will most likely bite one of your hands off the first chance it gets.

>image.jpg
kys

is anyone who says something that stupid actually serious? no but its fun to act like you are, and thats how memes are born sir

Are you gonna show us it then?

It's interesting how a gorilla can use a simple jab to kill you

Physics>everything else
Gravity always win friend

>this thread

never change Sup Forums

>triggered, softly

ITT

I went hunting with my father once in a jungle, I forget which one, and a gorilla jumped on top of me. As he was about to strike, my dad put him in a choke hold (he had some training in tai crown doe).
Needless to say, he put that thing to sleep in about half a minute.

hes fucking jacked dude and tall

And neither do we think you're being serious when you say anything Zak Snyder makes is good. Or anywhere above trash-tier, really.

I'm like 20 times stronger than the average human so I'm good.

>Plus she was a silverback, I remember nutting on her back.

Your average taekwondokung foo gym master, yeah he probably wouldn't be able to beat a full grown gorilla, he'd put up a good fight, maybe breaking some of the Gorilla's bones, but he would ultimately lose at end.

Now if we're talking actual martial arts indisputed masters?

it's a completely different story.

The likes of Bruce Lee, Chuck Norris, Jakie Chan, Jean Claude Van Damme would beat a silverback Gorilla, no question about it, they are simply much more trained and talented, theya re too smart and quick with a lot of technique, the gorilla qouldn' even know what's happening to him before he got his neck snapped by a roundhouse kick.

Gorillas btfo any average man could win with superior technique

Gorillafags need to fuck off to circlejerk with the tigerfags. A bear would fucking wreck them both.

No doubt, but those crazy numbers people throw around are mostly unfounded. Great apes are notoriously horrible and aggressive pets, and somewhat regularly maim or kill people when kept in captivity, because they easily can.

:^)

Who would win in a fight?

If gorillas are so strong then how come that one died when he kidnapped a kid?
Gorillas are shit

This, size and strength mean nothing when going against skills

What?

The gorilla hands down, it takes a human to fight them, the bear is too dumb.

clearly the bear, not the manlet skinnyfat gorilla

Bear obviously.

Finally a not retarded person in the thread, thanks, user.

This thread is fucking gold

>Samuel Jackson
Why the hell is he in this movie?

A fucking infant can kill a gorilla, so why not Tarzan?

>the bear is too dumb.
Bears are just big ass wolfs, and wolfs are clearly smarter than gorillas.
Plus claws.

with tools of course
but that's the point, we evolved to utilize tools rather than pure physical strength or endurance

>gorilla warfare

earth to user, we know this.

>wants his talks of martial acts to be taken serious
>brings up actors and literal walking memes

Grizzly

>and wolfs are clearly smarter than gorillas.

No, Gorillas are large primates, the only ones smarter than them are possibly humans and arguably crows.

>it's a Sup Forums thinks a man could fight a gorilla episode

this is almost as funny as the Sup Forums thinks a man could fight a lion episode

>In picture: jiu-jitsu black belt Diana Fossey with professional record 10 wins and no loses losing against Lil Ralph( 30W, 0 L and 1 no contest) via rear naked choke in third round

>fools ITT thinking they could win against gorilla

Shut up, this thread is the best tv-related entertainment I've had in months.

not if the gorilla knows judo

>arguing about gorilla fights
The main issue is the white Tarzan