If all black people were sent back to Africa wouldn't America be much better off...

If all black people were sent back to Africa wouldn't America be much better off? It's starting to seem that way I really can't think of why we wouldnt.

also nigger thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LLYlgLkaDcw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Monkeys belong in a Zoo

i mean ur not wrong

My girlfriend is now working with two niggers from Nigira at a clothing store. In b4 they try to cuck me. In b4 they get their ass beat.

Black Lives Matter amirite?

>I want to have an edgy/meme file name tard
It was the nanny you fucking idiot

Forget sending them back to Africa, send them into the Sun.

i like how they have to assert that theyre lives matter

Does it really matter?

they are not black, they are latino, mestiso, mixed
all the same shit really

Yes, because those meme file names dont work if they are false and in turn become annoying

You sound like you're fun at parties.

Obviously the answer is, maybe just a little, but as long as they're alive, we have a problem.

Common sense would say yes. There is a reason the safest & most educated States are also the ones with the fewest Niggers.

@My.Uncle.Used.to.Force.Me.Into.Sucking.His.Meme

Here ^^ is a facebook meme page

I am so incredibly insulted you meme'd at me. You really got me there chief.

like virginia right?

It would still be the same for us. How do they affect your life now? They dont. They are ruining themselves, not anyone else. More of a reason our life is bad now is because the greed of our g0v, tax greeds, shitty healthcare and im not even mentioning obama care, cuz it was bad before, its always been expensive. Our own dirty politicians, and now we have an ass hat for a president that is filling his cabinet with more greedy already rich bastards, so no, black people arent the problem in america. Think again.

id rather live around the lowliest of whites than any blacks

No because jews and black people is useful for the establishment purposes.

With no blacks another group will be screwed up to serve as "new blacks"

theyre a drain on society parasites

Nah man, black culture is retarded. No establishment or white privilege makes a Nigger make 1000 single mothers who raise more Niggers who make 1000 more single mothers. Black people are a cancer.

its not culture its in their nature

>all black people were sent back to Africa
You are probably thinking about the black people in the United Snakes. If so, sending them "back" to Africa is a non-starter. First of all, those black people belong to the United Snakes. Second, Africa doesn't want them or need them. They're your problem. You made 'em, you keep 'em.

>You made 'em, you keep 'em.

The US didn't make the violent nigger. There's plenty violent nogs in Africa already, the couple million from the US won't hurt.

When the South lost the Civil War, they should have killed all their slaves instead of setting them free. The Country would have benefited greatly for that simple act of valor

does it really matter if they want or need them africans want them

Explain how? How has black society damaged (you) or your family?

Technically if we did that, Africa would be better off, too.

how many of you had these views 3 years ago?

thats some romeo and juiliet shakespearean shit right there.

blacks bring everyone down indirectly or directly

Crime rates, niggers in jail we support, niggers who do not work yet some how have iphones. I live in a black neighborhood, and a Tuesday afternoon looks just like a Sunday. People walking around, hanging out listening to music, because they have nowhere to be.

Why do you live in a black neighborhood?

>Black people are just inherently bad
No. Blacks commit crimes because they're poor, not because they're black. If all blacks left America, there would still be poor people to commit crimes, they just wouldn't be black. You dumb as fuck inbred rednecks have taken this nigger meme too seriously.

/thread

Inherited house from my grandmother last year when she died. It was once a okay neighborhood when I was a kid. The white people dipped out and sold their house to niggers. I am stuck here for at least another year.

theyre poor because they have low intelligence

You still havent provided how it brings you down, how does it affect your life, your food, your money, maybe they take your white women?

Hey dumbass. Look at the poorest cities in the United States. Look at the crime rates with Blacks with 75% majority compared to Whites in these small cities. Learn something, it will not take long.

Looks like its the white peoples fault for selling it to black people huh? They should have sold it to whites only huh?

blacks commit crimes because they're genetically prone to violence. There's just as many poor white folks, or poor asians, or hell, poor mexicans, but the crime rates for blacks are higher (or at least better documented) because they're more inherently violent just by the way they're wired. It's not racism I'm spouting, just science. Now for the racism part. Deport the damn niggers already, Lincoln was already trying to do it, hence the existence of Liberia.... yeah, we made that country so we had somewhere to send all the freed slaves, but that jackass JWB had to go and blow the dude's cap off and fuck up the whole plan.

True. Once 1 or 2 people sell to niggers the property value goes down, and brings down schools.
Charter schools are becoming more and more popular, because it filters out many of the niggers and allows kids to get a proper education.

it really doesnt affect me much but we would be better off without them

Fuk all yo cracka with yo littel diks.

That happened to the neighborhood where I grew up, too, user. Thank God my mom was able to get out before the total eclipse. Still, it makes me sad...

Then you dont have a valid reason to hate them. You dont even know why. Only because you were raised that way.

it could be called an objective opinion. You don't have to have bias to have a good reason. Maybe this user just sees the effects as a whole on the country and forms their opinion based on that, instead of needing a personal example of shit that's happened to them.

A year of living in a nigger infested neighborhood has opened by eyes. Bad parenting is almost a daily routine. The kids have no chance of improving their life, because their shit parent (not parents) is a worthless uneducated piece of shit. Passing on her ignorance to the next generation. I think people would really be shocked if they were forced to live in one of these neighborhoods for a year, and witness 1st hand the decay of these...."people".

yes

I'm black and in all honesty I cannot stand most blacks. I despise them. I lived in an European immigrant neighborhood for three years and it was wonderful. The more I am around blacks the more I like these type of threads.

I guess you didn't pay much attention in spelling class did you?

Statistics & honest observation is always racist when it comes to blacks.

Then you, sir, are no nigger. Feel free to stick around when we get rid of the other guys.

Apple did 215 billion in 2015
the Haiti GDP is 20 billion
lol

US GDP per capita is $56k
Haiti is 800 dollars
lolol

When we take back the land boys!

Really worked out well in the utopia known as South Africa

who would fill up our prison system?
that industry needs a lot of warm bodies to sacrifice for $.

SMH @ Blacks being a drain on society

So whites are evolved?

Lets see on Sup Forums u have ;

1) whites into incest 2) whites into cartoon sex 3) whites obsession with Black dicks 4) whites into CP 5) did i

mention whites into CP? 6) whites into gore 7) whites into traps and 8) whites obsessed with trolling

And yet you say Blacks are a drain on society...Ha!

Considering this country was built off of their backs for four hundred years, and in today's America, most of our culture was build off of African american creative minds, why would sending them back to Africa make any sense?

"build off of African american creative minds"

Haha....thats it, you win the internet for the day. that is fucking hilarious.

>a system designed to oppress and incarcerate black people
>you actually believe you can blame their genetics for their social conditions
Have you studied any american history?

>Please support Sup Forums by disabling your ad blocker on *.Sup Forums.org/*, purchasing a self-serve ad, or buying a Sup Forums Pass.

None of those things involve me getting stabbed because some dumb-ass wanted my shoes.

>Tries to insult whites
>Lists a ton of positives and 0 negatives

Blues and jazz. They've been the creative force musically since before Elvis. Good day Sir.

Yes, we USED those monkeys to build for us, but now they contribute nothing to our society. Kill em all, and we will profit beyond imagination.

MFW a yank don't realise that America is a black Country. ..kek

Spotted the leftist fucktard

>Because never has a black man looked at CP
>never has a black man had sex with a family member
>Never has a black man been in to gore
>never has a black man had an obsession with black dicks (there are no black gay men who like black dicks. There are literally non of them!)
>There never once has been a black man obsessed with petite man-boys
>Never once in the history of the universe has a black fellow trolled another human being.

Don't forget the foot fetish degenerates

Honestly, black people are really not that bad. They're not amazing or great or anything, but to say they all suck ass, that's insecurity.

>Never has a white man robbed
>Never has a white man been on welfare
>Never has a white man smoked crack
>etc.

See how flimsy that argument was? I threw it right back in your face.

Jeb is a mess
Jeb is a WASTE

If u got rid off all us blacks then who keep all those white bitches happy?????
Tiny dick honkeys ? ???kekekekekek

Its fun to see the same people saying they wouldve killed hitler talking such shit

Wite peeples be tha problum yo. Litel dik cracka bitsh

Actually they are humans with the same potential as everyone else. You think you sound enlightened when in actuality you sound like a fucking idiot.

Except you're an idiot. When did I once claim that white people don't do any of these things? My argument was from a point of reason, not attacking black people and upholding the glory of white people. You fucking idiot.

I have indeed, but guess what. We didn't enslave the niggers, other niggers did. It was rival tribes in Africa that sold us the slaves that we shipped to this country to resell. Their lineage of violence started long before we got to them. Why? Because of the MAOA & CDH13 genes we all have. People of African descent have much higher concentrations of these "Human Warrior Genes" than anyone else. Not to mention black males have about 20% higher Testosterone levels than other races. Black women about 12% higher if i recall correctly. It's part of their culture and it's in their genes. If anything, us enslaving them, beating the fuck out of them and making them pick our cotton probably helped TAME them a little bit.

i mean, the cosequence would be your just racist rigth?

No, the greatest lie ever is that they are human. If you want to spot the "missing link", look no further than a nigger.

My 7 year old niece asked me "Uncle Bobby, what's a nigger?"

I was taken by surprise so I just nervously laughed and told her to ask her teacher.

Was that the right thing to do?

This... 100x this...

Racist cracka

Umm yeah, what a great contribution.

Plus the inventors you forgot:

Junebug Ramsey invented the Saxophone
Jamarcus Williams invented the Piano
Nakisha Jones invented the Trombone

I could go on and on

Eh, I hear the spics have decent sized dicks, and at least they get jobs. I'll take a spic over a nigger any day.

Yeah, totaly. Laughing while she used a word for which she might get killed one day . Good job moron

Lol...well reasoned argument, you fucking nigger cuck

Don't forget niggers invented purple drank.

Why thank you sir.

And AIDS