WHAT THE HECK? ALL OF THESE DVDRIPS LITERALLY LOOK LIKE STOPMOTION

WHAT THE HECK? ALL OF THESE DVDRIPS LITERALLY LOOK LIKE STOPMOTION

stupid ass faggot, there's a HD rip with 5.1 sound that works perfectly fine. Learn to search.

I HAVE >Batman.Vs.Superman.Dawn.Of.Jusitice.2016.Extended.Cut.Ultimate.Edition.HDRip.AC3.X264-CoCAColA AND IT IS 2 GIGABYTES. LET ME GUESS YOUR COPY IS 16?

>he didn't get the web-dl

>not waiting for the BD rip in a few hours

>not downloading the 4k ultrahd untouched rip

i don't have a 4k tv

>watching movies in a tv
>not in a monitor 4k

kys

>Impatient millennials living in their mother's basement and don't want the responsibility of paying for things

kek

pleb

>yummy yummy thanks for the feces synder, here have my money too

it's the 6gb one homo

I ain't going near bvs after seeing it in the theater. I paid for it once and that's it. Adults pay for things they want and if they don't like it they don't have to pay for it again.

I AM CURRENTLY DOWNLOADING THAT VERSION AS WELL. NOTICED A USER COMMENT LEFT BY A USER STATE IT DIDN'T HAVE THE "FRAMERATE ISSUE" SO THIS IS VERY GREAT NEWS.

I HAVE DOG AND DRIVE A TOYOTA. I ASKED A GOOD COPY OF BVS TO DOWNLOAD SO I CAN GO SWIMMING WITH MY NEICE LATER.

CONDENSED VERSION WHEN?

No way I'm downloading 6 fucking gigs through a torrent

I have it on good authority that ANONYMOUS is going to get a x265 rip out in no less than 23 hours

So you're retarded?

I ASKED A GOOD COPY OF BVS TO DOWNLOAD SO I CAN GO SWIMMING WITH MY NEICE LATER. I DON'T SWIM BEFORE 5PM WEEKDAYS, SORRY.

Shaanig has a 3GB 1080p version out but it's h264 so it's gonna suck

Can't turn off caps lock then?

downloading 6 gb ver, anyone seen it?

SORRY IT IS BROWSER EXTENSION LOWERCASE LETTERS GIVE ME ANXIETY. MY CELL PHONE HAS GOOD SERVICE HERE.