Why are you not an atheist?

Why are you not an atheist?

Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>atheism
'Atheism' is for amateurs. If you want to get serious about it, you have to be ANTI-THEIST.

We have to start actively discouraging people from illogical, irrational patterns of thought, and move them towards logic, reason, rational thought, and REAL knowledge and REAL truth, not nonsense out of out-of-date works of fiction that are so vague and irrelevant that they're easily 'interpreted' to mean anything someone wants them to mean, usually for purposes of controlling and manipulating people into doing their bidding. It's literally holding back Human evolution, and as we can see in current events it's bringing our global civilization to the brink of World War 3.

Bump

Now that's a very interesting way to look at it.

It's helpful to step outside the whole situation so you can get a wider view of it, rather than being right in the middle of it where you're blocked from seeing as much. ;-)

I don't believe in any deities, I just don't parade around the internet shouting "HEY! LOOK AT ME! I DON'T BELIEVE IN ANY DEITIES!!!". It just isn't worth talking about most of the time.

What nonsense are you going on about

If you don't open people's minds, then someone is going to come to close yours, especially with a sword.

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

Sure. Because religion is irrational to begin with, and encourages irrational actions, like killing people who don't believe in your irrational 'beliefs'.

You're gay and your atheism is gay

Wow what a great refutation of my point FIVE STAR POST NIGGER!

Repent and accept the Lord, there is still time.

Anyways I will pray for your homosexual ways to be cleansed of sin.

No Heaven
No Hell
NO FATE BUT WHAT WE MAKE

Only SCIENCE and TRUE KNOWLEDGE will save us. Don't 'turn to Jesus' , TURN TO REAL TRUTH.

Prove that there's no God

i don't know, man. seems pretty gay

Religion gives hope and happiness and peace to some people, and religion advocates for peace quite a lot, if it makes somebody happy and content they should by all means follow the religion as long as they are not harming others.

Prove that there's not an elephant in your bathroom

Religion gives hope and happiness and peace to some people, and religion advocates for peace quite a lot, if it makes somebody happy and content they should by all means follow the religion as long as they are not harming others.

Nigger confirmed

I am.

I just checked, there isn't one.

Checkmate

Did you check the drain?

I choose the side that makes me money.
Beng a theist makes making money easy, therfor I logically concluded to not be antimoneyst...

You're a special kind of nigger aren't you

I don't see why you wouldn't be an atheist or at least agnostic.

People are stupid though so it's not surprising.

Look, I have a book that says elephants can change their size and turn invisible so you're going to have to step it up if you want to prove there's not an elephant in your bathroom

>religion gives comfort...

Religious suffering is, at one and the same time, the expression of real suffering and a protest against real suffering. Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people.

The abolition of religion as the illusory happiness of the people is the demand for their real happiness. To call on them to give up their illusions about their condition is to call on them to give up a condition that requires illusions. The criticism of religion is, therefore, in embryo, the criticism of that vale of tears of which religion is the halo.

Prove there isn't a God

Show me your book

+1

I don't have to prove god doesn't exist to not believe in a god. I don't believe in Santa or Thor either and I don't have evidence to prove those negatives.

Ah the trump card no one wants to face.

The reality of the situation is we just don't know. (inb4 someone claims with no evidence they know there is no god)

There is little evidence that there is a god, and no evidence that there is not a good. So what do you believe, a little evidence, or no evidence? Atheists choose no evidence.

If you need a proof to believe in a God, you're doing religion wrong

No, you probed there wasn't an elephant in your bathroom while you where in there, not that there isn't one there NOW.

See thats the whole evidence problem.

I just answered it in the comment above you. And no things are not a simple as

>So what do you believe, a little evidence, or no evidence? Atheists choose no evidence.

that.

I don't see literally any evidence of god existing.

Prove to me there is one.

The book won't help you prove that the elephant isn't there, it just has some elephant facts.

>prove there isn't a God

Prove there isn't a flying spaghetti monster.

If you believe in anything for which there is no certain disproof of, then the list of false beliefs you hold will be infinite, and you will have wasted all of your time in the only real life you do get.

Was a christian, then an athiest, now a pagan, Christians are definitley smarter than athiests you can't think something was created by nothing

>Christians are smarter than atheists

Lolwut

Being a christian is irrational, hence why people drop it and become atheists when they spend a little time thinking about it. I don't know how people get passed the age of 16 without getting some serious doubts about the validity of the bible.

past*