My neighbor smokes weed. The doorway smells of weed all the time...

My neighbor smokes weed. The doorway smells of weed all the time. How do I get the cops to arrest this piece of shit junkie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go smoke with him, lighten the fuck up.

You must be fun at parties

go home quentin

Kill someone and go see cops saying it's him !
worked for me :)

send from W.E jail.

Call cops. Pretty simple. Although you could try not being a twat. It's just weed bro. Calm the fuck down narc.

Smoke a blunt with him and chill the fuck out

old pasta is old

"Hi this is faggot OP. I live at Suck Dick Alley 1. My neighbor is smoking weed daily. Please arrest him. Yes of course I'll suck your schlong for the trouble. Kthanksbye"

ask him to put a towel in the crack at the bottom of his door. I doubt he wants to be smelled from outside his apartment any more than you want to be smelling him

ask this guy

Watch any Seth Rogan film ever made for lots of hints, tips and tricks. YW

this. Learn to help yourself the diplomatic way. Otherwise you are not better than a nigger.

smoke with him maybe you will feel different about it

give us his address and we'll handle it but also give us yours so we can do it right

anonymous note thru door

"If I can smell weed coming out of your place the cops will too"

or some shit

you call 911 and get told to fuck off by the operator

Go smoke with him. Lighten up. Quit being a pussy...

Why you tryna ruin someone's life over a plant?

Gfy

Take pics, document times, call non emergency cop numbers. That shit is terrible, its a gateway drug that leads to heroin or meth. This guy needs to be locked up.

I second this, stop being a cunt

frame him for murder (some assembly required)

Can't tell if you are serious or not. This gateway drug is such bullshit. The real gateway drug is alcohol

Depends. What state do you live in?

>doorway meme

Febreeze retard.

Ay bruh you seem like you're desperare for pussy so I thought I would stop by and help you out faggot ass snitch

JustForTheSex.com is by far the greatest site to exist ; allow me to explain why. And if you don't believe me, sign up and see for yourself.

OkCupid and its retarded cousin Tinder are failed concepts because people sign up with completely different intentions. It's hard to get your dick sucked when you're talking to a girl who's only looking for a fishing buddy. It's hard to find people to have sex with when everyone you match with just wants a "serious, slow relationship".

The small group of horny fucks looking to get laid are viewed as perverts, creeps, and sluts and typically get no love. That's why we're here.

With JustForTheSex.com, it couldn't be any more simple or direct. On any other site, messaging a match "slurp my ass kid" is viewed as creepy, disturbing, and socially unacceptable. On JustForTheSex.com, it's not only considered completely normal, it's encouraged. Since getting laid is the only reason people sign up here, you never have to worry about "taking it slow" in conversations. You never have to spend countless hours alone in your room wondering if your match truly wants to have sex with you. You never have to worry about a girl screenshotting your sexual request and sending it to the police. If someone likes you on OkCupid, it could mean anything. If someone likes you here, it's an open invitation to fuck.

That's why we have so many happy, satisfied members from across the globe. No bullshit, no members with different intentions, no confusion. Just millions of happy horndogs looking for fun.

b8

Newfag.

junkie = heroin/opiates/opioids

marijuana doesn't qualify. learn what a word means before using it next time you immature little faggot. fuck off.

berenSTAIN

How about you stop being a fascist, and simply knock on the door and ask him politely, you totalitarian asshole.

record him smoking and call the cops on him every time you smell it

>That's why we're here.
I know this is is probably bot but if there is a fag hitting ctrl +V you could at least design your ad to distence yourself from the site. Act as if you're a helpful user with a good recommendation rather than a fag with a shitty failing site that has to resort to spaming the butt hole of the Internet to gain traffic.
Also I would recommend fuckbook and fuckyournaighbour over your shitty site anyday.

Wow, this is why I avoid stoner threads even its bait Iike this one.

Call the cops on if you're serious (I know you're not.)

I smoke pot too, but at least I know how to ventilate it by opening a fucking window. Most stoners are too stupid to to figure it out.

YEP

OP have an Opioid

OP Educate yourself you dumb fuck

Break in and take photos of the weed.

Didn't see this bait for some time

>Babbys first debate.

>talking to the bus driver

Kill yourself

ITT:
BRO BIG PHARMA
BRO BIG PHARMA
BRO BIG PHARMA
THEYRE THE REASON BEHIND WORLD WAR TWO THEY'RE EVIL FOR NOT LEGALIZING MUH POT.
BIG PHARMA BRO.
I'm sure you're just sitting back cracking open another natty lite at the frat house using a keg stand to hold up your computer. There's life outside of college, pussy and pot. You'll realize it when you lose your virginity. Dumbass.

No a junkie, you're a dick

this shit is so annoying.

>implying everything is about life v.s. death and not making possibly making people into even bigger fucking idiots

Where are your sources? And no photos are not sources.

Calm down Dude

>weed
>junkie

You fucking brainwashed sheep

This

Abandon thread. This guy is just dumping prohibition garbage.

>Classing the mad old guy sat at the back of the bus twitching and chuntering away to himself as the driver

KYS

experience it for yourself, go outside mate

Its funny i smoke weed in my apartment everyday. One day i noticed my furnace vents the smell into the hall way. I wonder if anyone knows its me lol

Okay, where is your control for the experiments? Because everyone has different brain chemistry. Yknow, in case you didn't know that...

Cannabis is still illegal because of the propaganda at the 70s

Nixon started the war on drugs so he could arrest hippie communities that where political disagreeing with him

Okay bro cool. We don't care. Stop dumping the that propaganda shit here. You aren't making any difference in the world, especially since all of us including OP smoke weed.

Call the cops and stand in his doorway until they show up. Look through windows to gather evidence. Inconspicuously follow the guy around to confirm suspicions. Get that worthless grass tooting faggot buttslammed in the federal penitentiary.

you shut the fuck up

retards, marijuana kills 13 trillion people every year

That's, like, alot.

How's about you stop being a cunt?

Pot isn't addictive says everyone who is aggressively defending their habit in reply to OP.

Strange this is the ONLY thing you fucking wreckheads will consistently get your panties in a bundle over isn't it? Not like that's a classic symptom of addiction.... is it?

LOL. Fucktards.

Don't be a faggot

Meh. Just about anything can be habit-forming, but for me, addiction implies serious withdrawal symptoms, which pot doesn't have. I used to be a daily smoker, just decided to quit one day and did with no ill effects. Haven't blazed in over 2 years now, no real reason, just haven't wanted to break my streak....
Still a daily drinker though. Haven't figured out how to quit the liquor.

That's not what addiction is.

Suggest he switch to vaping

> paranoia
> schizophrenia

Hemp isnt illegal, stop by your local grocery store and youll see that, hemp doesnt even get you high

your the kind of guy me and my friends would just beat the snot out of on the daily just for being such a faggot and im not even a weed smoker lol i just have no issues with those that do and you just sound like an assclown