I just masturbated somewhere really naugty Sup Forums. Dubs I tell you where. Trips I tell you what I used...

I just masturbated somewhere really naugty Sup Forums. Dubs I tell you where. Trips I tell you what I used.Quads you get pics of me doing it again ;)

>implying we want to see some dude fapping

Wait, this is Sup Forums. Carry on.

Sure, I'll roll

Roll

Roll 2

Roll 3

Roll 4

Roll 5

Roll 6

Thow shalt checketh thy dubs OP

Roll 7

Rolling

I'd bet you used a child

Rollerino

Roll 8

theyseemerolling

Roll 9

tell me your secrets

rollit

Roll

dubs get

tell us dude

Trips ayy

Nice feet

Hey I got trips

check em

Fuck it. why not

Nigga got trips

>imblying this isnt a bait thread to grab I.P.'s for doxxing

Roll

Op you better deliver

You have no idea what you are talking about.

ayyy

Roll

keep on rollin

It's begun

Check em doubles

op will surely deliver

Checked.

Chkm

deliver nigga

Masturbated? LOL LOSER Ay bruh you seem like you're desperare for pussy so I thought I would stop by and help you out

JustForTheSex.com is by far the greatest site to exist ; allow me to explain why. And if you don't believe me, sign up and see for yourself.

OkCupid and its retarded cousin Tinder are failed concepts because people sign up with completely different intentions. It's hard to get your dick sucked when you're talking to a girl who's only looking for a fishing buddy. It's hard to find people to have sex with when everyone you match with just wants a "serious, slow relationship".

The small group of horny fucks looking to get laid are viewed as perverts, creeps, and sluts and typically get no love. That's why we're here.

With JustForTheSex.com, it couldn't be any more simple or direct. On any other site, messaging a match "slurp my ass kid" is viewed as creepy, disturbing, and socially unacceptable. On JustForTheSex.com, it's not only considered completely normal, it's encouraged. Since getting laid is the only reason people sign up here, you never have to worry about "taking it slow" in conversations. You never have to spend countless hours alone in your room wondering if your match truly wants to have sex with you. You never have to worry about a girl screenshotting your sexual request and sending it to the police. If someone likes you on OkCupid, it could mean anything. If someone likes you here, it's an open invitation to fuck.

That's why we have so many happy, satisfied members from across the globe. No bullshit, no members with different intentions, no confusion. Just millions of happy horndogs looking for fun.

Winrar
Op delivers now

Roll

literal definition of a cuck.

roll

sachii come back you faggot

Aight guys. So I did it in a family members room. Used a pocket pussy on her bed :D

Roll

Mother, sister, daughter?

Step sister

Roll