Brahs, have you ever manage to get a girl to sit on your face?

Brahs, have you ever manage to get a girl to sit on your face?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>go to gf
>"sit on my face"
>she sits on my face

???

it's easy

this

this guy gets it

y tho?

this

yah

Exgf would do that when I would be laying down. didn't even have to ask

I've had many girlfriends, so this many times.

facepalm.jpg

nicememe.http

yes

JFC

facesit.mp4

Im afraid she wouldn't get up and she'd suffocate me to death.

That's what you want, though.

BLACK ASS NIGGA

My girlfriend of 3.5 years won't sit on my face. It's honestly becoming a bit of a deal breaker for me.

yes. it's awkward because if your tongue is on her clit then your nose is in her vagina, and you can't use your fingers for fuck all. haven't done it since then (around a year ago), though i'd probably do it again. it's pretty hot, regardless.

oh, and 69'ing is decent, but same issues. if you count that, then i've done it more recently.

>then your nose is in her vagina
Oi vey shes in for a treat

girls are usually self-conscious about it. how much have you pushed her and assured her? do you eat her out often? is she positive that you think she's fucking perfect?

The lord is good for creating it.

I eat her out a lot. She likes grinding into my face while she's laying down too. She knows I think she's attractive as hell. I've only pushed her a little. I plan to push her more. Might tell her it's what I want for Christmas or my birthday in January.

I was implying OP's girlfriend is actually his hand. Hence gf sit on is face is facepalm.
That is sarcasm.

Awe sheeiit u see that hoes ass b? That ass woud krush yo septum son

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

Dat bitch got Moon Craters on her ass b

have had a girl with a top-1% ass [among white girls] sit on my face, no discomfort whatsoever. that was her fear, too, lmfao

my gf and i were making out (naked) on my bed one time and she grabbed my bed head and did it herself. Didn't even have to ask.

Since then she just does it when im paying attention to her ass

>pic related, is my gf

yeah, push her more. most girls think the idea is amazing, but are just self-conscious or have a fear or two about it (they're all ridiculously conscious of their weight in this situation, for no reason whatsoever, in my experience, even the STICKS).

Yeah, her idea though