5/5

get in here faggots

More Winny please.

who, this little cocksucking whore?

Man.

I haven't lived

the one who cheated on her boyfriend?

Yes that one!

if you had to guess how long is anonteachers cock?

19cm

look at her nipples. Fuck. I likey da asian nip nips ;3

more like how big is his ego

lol gotcha that comment was my own.

look at this little piece of shit. Her boyfriend was probably within a mile of here.

Idk more like I'm a fat hairy white guy what are the chances he'll fuck my poophole with his big dick?

thank god for no ID ;)

Any Asian thread without anonteacher? Getting boring to see the same chick over and over again

this is god tier shit.

that was amazing!

Hey anonteacher, big fan. Have you ever had to deal with attention from other students? Cheers

I know what you mean. Go out and fuck some asians my friend.

How many asian girls u have footage of? 3?

more pls

fuck off anonteacher the GOAT

>Hey anonteacher, big fan. Have you ever had to deal with attention from other students? Cheers

As in, they knew I was fucking Jill or Wenny? Not a ton. Jill had this little group of friends who would snicker and stuff when she went up to help me at my desk. I have to assume they knew. Other than that not really.

Reminded of a this one student.. pic related.. she came onto me and I tried to get her alone in a teacher's lounge for some fun. Well... the long short of it is that after we kissed she admitted that it was her VERY FIRST kiss. I backpedaled like a motherfucker right on outta there. I'll take a virginity but this girl.. whew. No telling where that might have ended up.. probably in a jail cell. No thanks. She was cute though.

>inb4 pedophile. it was a university not a daycare.

I'm your fan
howold are you?
You say that you dont speak japanes, obviusly you speak chinesse, you speak korean?
you could teach how do yoe are alfa in asia

decent footage? maybe 8 to 10? Pics and clips and whatnot maybe closer to 20?

cannot parse. malfunction.

Here's a collage I tried my hand at making for Wenny. I'm not usually into doing stuff like this but she did earn it I suppose. Plus her blowjob was terrible.

user post that half jap please

said blowjob. Sheesh.

is there a vid of you fucking her or just bj?

God's work but to bad you only have one video.

Just love to fuck ugly asses that never got much dick, I don't know why but I just do.

2/2

I am fucking jealous

Strange. So she let me film her face with my cock in her mouth on the rooftop of her damned school, or maybe this was Jill's school. I forget. Anyway she was cool with that but then when she met me at my place for a fuck she downright refused to be filmed. Who knows. Who cares. She was kind of a sloppy lay as well.

All time favorite pic. Turn it into a meme and I will die happy

nice ass tho

kudos on the cock

better res. hopefully. as if anyone needs to see this blowjob any clearer

can you post the other bios you have?

Do you still use the Chinese/Korean dating apps just for lulz?

he used a gay app just for lulz and found your dad lmao

Kek

Not really.

any one have the girls sorted into folders?
shit can't keep up with all the chicks this guy is fucking.

Yes more like this

anonteacher here this is true

what a fake dick

haha that's a new one

MOAR