I had a psychotic episode last night and I can't discern what I imagined and what really happened

I had a psychotic episode last night and I can't discern what I imagined and what really happened.

It's like someone else is in my mind, a second me who I don't have memories for and don't recognize as my own thoughts. When these thoughts disperse and I am able to draw up my own thoughts again but it can last for, God I don't know time isn't something I keep close track of these days.
Should I get help from a psychiatrist?

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Judges 19&version=KJV
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Absolutely. Junkie cunt.

Na just kill yourself

keep your mind more active with games and tests and reading

Where did OP say he was a junkie? Kill yourself.

>Poor little 12yo faggot had a bad dream last night and now he's afraid to go to sleep.

Fuck off OP you're not fooling anyone

Maybe it's not worth expanding upon but not a junkie and I'm 20, I've had 2 other instances where I've lost touch but this time my roommates were home so I asked them what we talked about and how much time passed between our last conversation and my leaving to go to bed. what they said happened doesn't line up with my memories. Typing it all out has me especially worried now too, I sound like a fuckin schizo

Ever considered being an hero?

No have you
No one would miss you

No, and thats not true. I doubt anyone would miss you you fucking loser. Does shitposting on Sup Forums and telling people to kill themselves make you feel better about your own shitty life? You're a joke. Tell your mother to keep her legs shut so she doesn't bring anymore worthless shit stains like you into this world.

> (You)
>No, and thats not true.
Are you sure about that
>I doubt anyone would miss you you fucking loser.
Yes my family will I'm not sure about yours would
>Does shitposting on Sup Forums and telling people to kill themselves make you feel better about your own shitty life?
No it doesn't I just felt like be a savage right now
>You're a joke.
Your right I'm the punch line
>Tell your mother to keep her legs shut so she doesn't bring anymore worthless shit stains like you into this world.
My mom can't she had uteruses cancer last year

You need to make yourself a hot pot of milk and read the King Jame's Bible. Start walking the righteous path, sinner. You'll sleep like a baby.

>this fucking guy

Make sure you read judges 19. This is the story you should be living your life by.

>judge not lest ye be judged.

So many gems in there.

OP here. I was checking my asshole out in the mirror just now, and I noticed a sizeable crack in it. I'm getting really scared now guys.

I was thinking more about the story where the guy has his sex slave gang raped to death so he cuts her into pieces and sends her body parts off to the tribes of Israel.

No no noo, you're perfectly sane, like, I have dreams of skinning newborn babies and selling their hearts on ebay then sacrificing animals to satan while I fuck a dead hookers skull, it's perfectly normal as long as you get a laugh or two at the end of it

Reckon that's fanfiction. I'm not familiar with it.

Judges 19 " a man and his concubine " or " a Levite and his concubine "
Google it. Great read, probably my favourite story in the Bible.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Judges 19&version=KJV

Most people haven't heard of this gem, it seems to be curiously left out of church for some reason. It also doesn't help that nobody actually reads their Bible, they just like to pontificate about it.

You're dumb

Go to sleep
No h8

Satan, please. This filth isn't in the Bible.