Hello Sup Forums SRS THREAD I plan on robbing a specific bank in 2017...

Hello Sup Forums SRS THREAD I plan on robbing a specific bank in 2017. The bank is out in the sticks where am familiar with and I would need to travel 120 miles back home without getting caught. Pls help refine this plan with any ideas and information

Other urls found in this thread:

criminal-law.freeadvice.com/criminal-law/violent_crimes/armed-robbery.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reported to the fbi

Easy there OP, banks arent worthwhile due to their using dye in their money, and the vaults generally not being opened, you'd be better off trying to rob an armored car making a delivery, though you'd still have dye bags to worry about

Watch a ton of 'I almost got away with it ' type shows.
Don't do what they did, or do it better.
Have fun being hunted down by some rookie with something to prove at any point 2017-42ish

What do you mean hunted down by some rookie?

Wear gloves
A costume underneath your costume
Getaway vehicle
Write a note saying the ammount, do not have a gun, as an armed robbery gets you more pen time keep your hand in a pocket and point at her slightly write on the note that you'll blow the bitches brains out if she pulls the alarm.

If you're planning on using a gun, do not alarm everyone, keep your CC spells up at all time

Implying a you have a weapon is the same as actually having one. If you threaten to blow someones brains out with a bb gun same charges as a real gun. If it can reasonably believed the person believed them self to be in mortal peril

That is pretty much my plan except no getaway car. I have a pistol a sawnoff and a crossbow. Was going to use the train to get in and out. Its 3mins away from the bank

niec pic bro

Your 30 years too late nigga, the age of bank jobs are long gone.

You want jewellery or do some ATM fraud... get with the times

But thats wrog you fucking retard, no gun=/=armed robbery

No its not, the supreme court decided it years ago. Armed robbery dosent require a gun just that you make people belive you have one. Ill find the fucking brief and post it.

.. A train? Think of the CCTV dude

Exactly why its still a plan. They could probably follow me the whole 120 miles using CCTV...

This

I found it for you, m8. At least a legal site explaining it.
criminal-law.freeadvice.com/criminal-law/violent_crimes/armed-robbery.htm

>Armed robbery is a form of robbery which involves theft of property and carrying (or the pretense) of a weapon.
>(or the pretense)
There you go.

State of Arizona vs garza Rodriguez 1990. Thats just one of many my good sir.

Thanks just provided one of many cases as well

Use Marc Humes video about it maybe?

Pretty much this

You obviously don't want to attract too much attention to yourself.
Keep everything calm

Also, for profiling purposes, grow out as much facial hair as you can. Wear some kind of glasses as well, anything that can be changed to make you look somewhat different.

The classic ski mask would be too alarming. People won't pay attention to someone who looks like they're just using the bank.

I say carry a gun but only if you are going to get caught so you can an hero.

Less than a minute in and apparently this idiot posted evidence on instagram. I have never and will never bother with social media so there's one way to get caught off the list.

How much are you thinking you'll make from this OP?

They'll get on you on the way back home, you should consider the call response of the police+ the street cameras. Once some pedestrian or anyone tells police that you used a car, they will just check the real time cameras and recognize your car, also not to mention the helicopter, a thing such as a bank robbery is enough excuse to make that fucker journey.

You are seriously stupid if you think youll make it through, even more if you start driving home just after the robbery, that's why im going to tell you how to do it, because you are an amateur faggot who just got a car's license and wants to be edgy and get money.
Go to the bank area soon in the morning, before the bank opens, do this for days. You have to check the hour when employees come in, come out, change turn, etc. Same with bussines around in the visual area of the bank entrance. Once you know all of that, you have to make an anonymous call to police saying there is a robbery in that bank, use a phone cabin and be sure to use sunglasses, a cap, and if they ask for a name make up one, now count the time they spend coming, like 3mins normally. Thats the time you have. Now when you'll rob the bank, if someone calls the police you'll maybe even have luck because they'll think its a joke (unless the caller is a bank employee or the alarm company). Robbery shud be in the bank opening, u need a partner to be the doorholder nd police snitch, be sure the door is a single one, and hasnt an empty cabin inside with another door, in this case you are fuckd up and should leave the plan, so if its a single door your partner holds it, or just use something to stuck it, like some strong in adhesive on the lock, then come inside and use a fake real looking gun, be serious direct and make you sound straight and sure about what you do, use clothes under clothes, a hat, sunglasses and something to cover your face.
Rob, scape, dump clothes, wait 2 blocks around in some bar taking breakfast and act like a good guy.

Whatever in this tellers draw... No idea but I'm expecting it to be more than any gas station

Make sure to shoot at the cops

So you've decided to rob a bank for, if youre lucky, about 10k-30k. Totally worf