I've had a 7" cock since I was 16. Is this normal? Should it be growing? Is 7" too small?!

I've had a 7" cock since I was 16. Is this normal? Should it be growing? Is 7" too small?!

Other urls found in this thread:

calcsd.bitballoon.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Same for me, I hit puberty at 11 though. I've gotten slightly bigger since.

Puberty at 11, btw

Well you're above average so uh i don't think that's small.

*millimeters

FaggotMuncher

calcsd.bitballoon.com
I think this site has slightly lower than average estimates, but 7 inches is still pretty large. Remember that 7 inches is 9 gril inches.

Depends on how deep the blender is. I suggest turning the blender on before putting your dick in.

Instructions unclear.

Checking myself.

Dank trips. Blender fags that are jelly of our big shlongs BTFO.

#
Erect or not?

Erect.

definitely too small. the average dick on this board is 9 inches and the big ones measure more than 11, so you better learn how to take it up the ass.

pics bro, lets see dat dick.

7 CM is tiny OP, sorry about that.

Done

Just came; it's flaccid.

Samefag here
Kek, my dick was small af not erect, by when erect grew like nigger on steroids.

Below average. But any pro will tell you it's girth that counts.

everyone below 8 inches becomes a trap

>Not knowing how to read customary notation

inb4 it's bait faggot.

Are you dumb??
>Implying you're a retard.

It's a little below average but not too bad. It won't get any bigger though if you're older than about 18.

Mine reached its current length of 11" by 15 and didn't get any bigger but no big deal, learned to live with it.

OP here. Same;
flaccid: 3"-4"
erect: 7"

Low test? See a doc and get yourself checked out, you might have to supplement your testosterone or block your estrogen.

Nice try.

It'll probably shrink if you don't maintain it (I.e jerk off, stay away from cold weather, get regular boners, wear very loose underwear)
This happened to me and I shrunk an inch, still pissed off to this day about it

/thread

Sorry OP, if your cock hasn't grown any by now, then it looks like you'll be stuck with a puny 7" cock the rest of your life. Best just kill yourself.

Get a penis sock for cold weather.

Kek

10/10 would yiff