How much of a selfish asshole am I being?

How much of a selfish asshole am I being?

>be 27
>Have a great wife
>shes hot
>shes /fit/
>she makes decent money
>she has always been a little lackluster in bed
>always been very reserved in trying new things
>In the past few years she has had some problems with her asshole and has started developing fissures about every 4 months (like that thing remy has)
>now anal is out of the question because shes paranoid itll rip her ass
>I am slowly becoming 100% bored with fucking her
>sometimes I will jerk off while I am in the shower and turn down her advances because im bored with her
>no idea how to (or even if I should) tell her because she has a history of self-esteem issues even though shes hot

What the fuck Sup Forums

Why not let her fuck other men and you watch?

just tell her you want to make your love life more interesting, if shes self conscious just say you really want to try something new, it doesnt HAVE to be anal i mean there are so many different kinks you can try

divorce her now before babbys

That is also part of the problem, all of the shit I am into is unreasonable

>Gloryholes
>Anal
>gangbangs
>bestiality

Weather the cucks realize it or not a woman wants a man who is dominant. If she takes that role she will never see you as dominant and will never respect you.

What the fuck is that shit? You can only get off sodomizing your girl? Are you gay son?

No, but it was the one small slice of spice that we had in our sex life, now its gone. Literally all I have to look forward too is fucking her and cummin in her. Which after doing it for a solid 7 years is less appealing than it sounds.

No, some woman like a submissive man and that's OK too

Found the cuck

Fuck men in the ass then

self esteem isnt a given set in stone, its something you build up and work on with time, like muscles at a gym. she can find a therapist or you can read 'the six pillars of self esteem' to begin finding a solution for your problem

show us more of your big cock

Get her a vitamin E cream to put on her butthole, maybe with almond oil.
Couple of weeks and you can put an ananas in there without fissures.

serious question. does this kind of stuff actually help or it's shitposting?

It actually works, they gave it to me in jail.

Shes been to the doctor multiple times, and something about her shit is too hard even though her diet has alot of fiber in it.

Shes been to a therapist, her getting in killer shape has helped alot although in the bedroom she is still very self conscience.

>Gloryholes
drill a hole in some cardboard and film her sucking your dick through the cardboard then fap to that video with her
>Anal
try anally analing your own anus with anal toys
>gangbangs
have you or her invite some friends
>bestiality
adopt a big dog or you and her meet up with someone from beastforum or /zoo/ or whatever near you

don't ignore me you rancid swine.

Lol not my cock, I tried to start a thread on this topic a few days ago with an amazing female ass and it was ignored. So I figured Sup Forums being Sup Forums a cock would get some response kek

You act like most women will just be cool with the idea of fucking a dog

this
seriously what the fuck, i think someone has been on /b for too long.