Is there any good reason to be alive / b?

Is there any good reason to be alive / b?

>depressed for 5+ years, social anxiety also that feed off each other
>no job
>Work makes me more depressed being a pathetic wageslave for some worthless shit corporation
>no friends. Lost them all because I'm autistic fat & lazy.
>Drug addiction is why I exist
>nihilistic worldview, I don't see a point in doing anything which only further drives my laziness and inability to actually accomplish anything
>nothing to look forward to besides a lifetime of wageslavery. Just generally not a life worth living
>hurt a lot of people by lying and take advantage of certain situations.
>€15k debts
>Crippling psychiatric problems like borderline
>pretty sure I'm a pschygopath too.
>No actual skills
>Can't ever sleep until I get to the point of feeling physically ill and weak
>4/20 erday
>Get drunk first until I go outside to deal with axienty.
>getting fatter everyday
>Nobody cares anymore
>can't get over the fact that this world is unfair and innocent people are dying because of shitty people's decisions

Male

Bump

You're not alone OP

Doesn't seem like even people here care so meh. Tbh not really suprised.

If you want to change, change. Try something different, keep trying things until something sticks. Fail until you don't.

You can feed your depression or starve it. Which choice do you think will be happier?

Write.
Anything.
A book.
A diary.

depression sucks...how could u live on with it? I dont know. Had it for 1 year and even with a 10/10 gf I was depressed and had suice thoughts all the time...

But you should go on because of VR...sound stupid but year...

From which EU country are u from?

Who supports you?

this guy is a reason

>You can feed your depression or starve it.

I feed it to find enough courage to do it. Haven't found enough of it yet I guess. I'd rather just go and get it over with. I'm not scared for death. Neither of trying. Every day feels like an excuse not to do it and I don't know why...

I'm quite bad in writing stories. Can't even come up with were to begin.

The Netherlands

Alcohol & weed

Handsome man

See now you're just being an attention seeking-bitch. You come on here blog-posting, people are offering you legit suggestions to help but instead you're "waaah i dont like that, i cant do that, i just want suicide" Then fucking do it already. You're the most disgusting person i've ever had the displeasure of reading about. As someone whos actively FIGHTING depression, i honestly hope you just fucking off yourself already.

Oh I said write, not write anything good.

Heck once you realise what sells ie. Twilight and 50 shades of it doesn't actually have to be any good, then you can pick up.

>the most disgusting
Haven't been here long, do you

if you want someone to talk to email me
[email protected]

I did.

Join a cult

Try schrooms and a psychologist. Not easy what you're going through, but you can only make small changes until you make a breakthrough.

take all the cash you have, pack a bag of whatever you feel like you need and start walking. hitching rides is easy

go see the world, i'll be out there with you soon Sup Forumsro

Go traveling, save some money, not much, buy a cheap tent, a bagpack and than just walk away where ever you want

this user knows whats up

Lol, exact same thought

you need an ayahuasca experiance look it up you will be surprised, not like it will fix your life but like shroos it may give you the ability to see what yous hould do next