CANADA THREAD HERE WE GO !!!!

CANADA THREAD HERE WE GO !!!!

Get your stupid beer drinking, pot smoking, maple bacon eating asses in here and show some love to the greatest nation of tim hortons on the planet!

514 MTL what up?

647 here

ganggangang

anyone?

Hey fags.

Nanaimo, van isle.

613 post nudes

Parksville bro haha

506 reporting in

Sup 905 here. Originally from Thunder Bay tho. Which doesn't have an area code if your calling from within. Think it's 867if you are or some shit

a fucking leaf

416/647 here!

Noice, how's it going up island?

705 Whats up my friends!,
Just finished shooting my rifle's before the darkness set in,Now I'm Rolling some joints and about to go for a walk

905 sauga

It goes man, just went to woodgrove mall yesterday for some last minute christmas shopping what a fucking cluster fuck

No one gives a shit faggot.

Victoria checkin in

Nevermind 807. Interestingly enough only region that still has local 7 digit dialing

Yeah; that shit is chaos around this time of year. I generally stay away from all that jazz.

anyone got xplornet internet?

902 Halifax reporting in

Ottawa/Midland

Yo' what's the rental situation down in Vic? Awful and expensive?

Might come steal your jobs.

literally the worst thing i ever bought, had them take it out a week later. slow as fuck

I've heard of it.
*cough
Trash

American here. Like Canada. Are Canadian chicks slutty? The ones I've met were.

probably over sold... fuck customers, get money

truth

The next coming generation is.

Fucktards.

I really have no point of reference here as I've only left Canada once. Depends on the area I guess. Big city girls I'd say on average put out more than the suburbs but then like a lot of northern girls I knew (Thunder Bay area) were of slutty in like a country sense. Idk man. Maybe. How's Murica? Which part you from?

East coast chicks are really slutty

Can confirm

M or f?

can confirm and second. roll a jint or give them booze and they'll let you spit in their cooze.

780 here. I heard there was a job openin up in Moosejaw this weekend and the highway jammed up with all the hopefuls lookin to apply. Also im psyched for the new carbon and internet taxes not to mention good old C16 getting pushed through the backdoor.

rentals impossible to find
and very expensive so stay where you're at

can re-re confirm. coke and budwieser

709 Here

Shit's fucked, my ice niggers. And fuck muskrats

we don't think of them a slutty
just very nice down to earth and approachable
ya and very horny

if you go to the right place a full-time job attracts hoes like a magnet

they're slutty but also lack the skill of trapping a man since they'll never know who be the babby daddy

Hammertown ayy

Fuck you canada fag. Your country isn't worth being a proper fucking noun. USA is number 1 leaf boy and your just a fucking hat. The day of the rake is coming and you'll learn your fucking place!

America is gay.

Enjoy your AIDS.

780 here, how's everybody doing?

Fuck yea 780 repootin

I assume that's more of an eastern Canada sort of thing. Lived here all my life and I've never once seen bagged milk.

1812 mother fuckers

I thought it was a normal thing until I heard the americans losing their minds over i, guess it is just us

WHATTAYA AT BYS!?!?

I just moved from Parksville.

plateau here, where you at op

what's everyone drinking tonight
i picked up some tanqueray rangpur and it's alright

I've been as far East as Ontario and found them out there. But strangely enough, they're difficult to find in nfld&lab

Just started snowing. Was going to go watch a movie with the mistress but now will probably be watching Netflix. Hbu?

First other newfie I've seen on /b

WHATTYA YA AT DER UNC?? Goin at?

Know where I can get a job?

Playin whid a snake in me fuckin pants wha!! Not me cock, mind ye!

Mainlandler bhy

and same man

613 Kingston here, whats up fags? Who is drinking on this horrible sunday?

Oh cool. I'm at cdn.
Namur station

How's the cod fishing and whatnot? I've heard there are jobs to be had on the rock.

450 represent

Campbell river.

Jesus lard tunderin bhy. fuckin rippin era?

I see you've returned. As have I.

more of that girl?

Nah by, could do wita hard rip off a bong though tell yah

I live in Alberta, if we even have it out here I've never seen it. Everybody buys milk in either 4 litre jugs or cartons.

There's actually decent few, especially if you're not an inbred fucking bayman

Chloe Barker from 613. Anyone know this slut?

Too soon!

Montreal UP IN THIS BITCHHHH

SQUAD

Where you go to? Looking at getting out of this shithole

22/m/204 chill guy down for mostly anything kik me 204ghostly

don't have any more mate sorry